Ok, so Lucario is in.

Started by Tupin, January 21, 2008, 11:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: X_Hero on January 21, 2008, 11:18:43 AM
*sees Lucario* O_O WOOOOOOH!!!!! :D :D :D
So, you're fighting in Brawl, eh? :P

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

X_Hero

StarWindWizard7

MY Stance on all of this...
I don't believe it until they are "Updated" in the Dojo.

Tupin

Quote from: X_Hero on January 21, 2008, 11:21:47 AM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 21, 2008, 11:20:31 AM
Quote from: X_Hero on January 21, 2008, 11:18:43 AM
*sees Lucario* O_O WOOOOOOH!!!!! :D :D :D
So, you're fighting in Brawl, eh? :P
Heck yeah. :D
Watch out for Ridley and Animal Crosser. :D

Plus the Pokemon Trainer.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cornwad

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 21, 2008, 11:26:19 AM
But you can see it with your own eyes on the Nintendo website.
The only way this could be fake is if all of Nintendo's marketing personel are obsessed with Lucario, Ness, and Jigglypuff.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Cornwad on January 21, 2008, 11:31:14 AM
The only way this could be fake is if all of Nintendo's marketing personel are obsessed with Lucario, Ness, and Jigglypuff.
Nintendo website or Dojo website?

Do we truly know for 100% Sure that those characters are in just cause they are "down there"?

I think J-puff is going to come back, Ness always had a good chance in coming back, but Lucario is going to take
me some convincing.

That does not mean I think he won't make it, but to me the proof for him is lacking.

Shujinco2

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 21, 2008, 11:45:06 AM

Do we truly know for 100% Sure that those characters are in just cause they are "down there"?

I think J-puff is going to come back, Ness always had a good chance in coming back, but Lucario is going to take
me some convincing.

That does not mean I think he won't make it, but to me the proof for him is lacking.
You know, this theory could go either way.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 11:47:03 AM

me some convincing.

And everybody is making such a huge deal over it...wow...  :robotindifferent:

Shujinco2

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 21, 2008, 11:48:08 AM
Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 11:47:03 AM

me some convincing.

And everybody is making such a huge deal over it...wow...  :robotindifferent:
You know me, Ness was in my Main in Meelee, and Lucario is one of my most wanted, as well as Jiggs, who is ANOTHER one of my best, yet, not even I am making a big deal!

I guess I'm just awesome like that! :)

Nayrman

I really dont' care if Lucario gets in or not, just that as long as it isn't involved with all the movie junk I'm okay with it.

Sorry to Ness fans, but I want Ness gone. We got Lucas, who'se moves seem to be exactly the same as Ness, and if we can get another newcomer if Ness goes, I'm fine with that. Besides, its like having Mario and Doc again...they're basically the same thing in this game, so what's the point of having both?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 11:53:10 AM
I really dont' care if Lucario gets in or not, just that as long as it isn't involved with all the movie junk I'm okay with it.

Sorry to Ness fans, but I want Ness gone. We got Lucas, who'se moves seem to be exactly the same as Ness, and if we can get another newcomer if Ness goes, I'm fine with that. Besides, its like having Mario and Doc again...they're basically the same thing in this game, so what's the point of having both?
Over all still,

I'd still love to see Ness and Lucas go on an SSE Together...it sounds/looks like a great movie.

Mario and Luigi would be the same thing.
^_^

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 21, 2008, 11:54:42 AM

Over all still,

I'd still love to see Ness and Lucas go on an SSE Together...it sounds/looks like a great movie.

^_^
I thought the point was to crossover everyone? I might as well play NSMB on DS or Galaxy on Wii or something X_X;;
And no offense, but I'll probably never want Ness since I rarely used him, and frankly with Lucas there is absolutely no need for him (basically like every clone except Ganondrof and Y.Link depending on which version of him)

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 11:59:36 AM

Over all still,

^_^
I thought the point was to crossover everyone? I might as well play NSMB on DS or Galaxy on Wii or something X_X;;
And no offense, but I'll probably never want Ness since I rarely used him, and frankly with Lucas there is absolutely no need for him (basically like every clone except Ganondrof and Y.Link depending on which version of him)
I can't play as Ness either, but we are more then likely going to have to play as him to unlock Everybody/everything.

Ness and Pikachu/Pichu was the hardest for me to play in SSBM...
well actually Ness was easier to use.

>______>

Shujinco2

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 21, 2008, 12:08:29 PM

Over all still,

^_^
I can't play as Ness either, but we are more then likely going to have to play as him to unlock Everybody/everything.

>______>
YAY PICHU!

I'd love to have a 1 on 1 fight between Raquaza and Pichu in the SSE!

EPICNESS!

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 12:26:00 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 21, 2008, 12:08:29 PM

Over all still,

^_^

>______>
YAY PICHU!

I'd love to have a 1 on 1 fight between Raquaza and Pichu in the SSE!

EPICNESS!

WIND type > Electric type