Started by fredrickthethird, January 26, 2008, 10:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredrickthethird

Cornwad

Yeah, I was just watching this.
I wondered what that was...

Nayrman

Java

That didn't look like Bowser Jr. at all...

fredrickthethird

Quote from: Java_Java on January 26, 2008, 10:15:48 AM
That didn't look like Bowser Jr. at all...

When he jumps in the whole pause, you see an oval or circle with a bunch of spikes on it. I got this off of ns2 BTW

Cornwad

Yeah, thats probably Joe, his hair is the spikey part.

Neerb

BOWSER JR WILL BE PLAYABLE!!!
He's THE most popular Mario newcomer; if he's not in, there probably aren't any Mario reps (except maybe Geno, but Bowser Jr. has WAY bigger chances than him)

Nayrman

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 26, 2008, 10:22:39 AM
He's THE most popular Mario newcomer; if he's not in, there probably aren't any Mario reps (except maybe Geno, but Bowser Jr. has WAY bigger chances than him)
In case you haven't noticed....near everyone but little kids hate Bowser Jr.
He's nothing compared to the real koopa kids and frankly Geno has a MUCH better move potential than Bowser Jr. does.
Besides, I bet more poeple want Geno over Bowser Jr.

Java

Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2008, 10:24:46 AM
He's nothing compared to the real koopa kids and frankly Geno has a MUCH better move potential than Bowser Jr. does.
I don't hate Bowser Jr. :(

Nayrman

Quote from: Java_Java on January 26, 2008, 10:31:32 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2008, 10:24:46 AM
I don't hate Bowser Jr. :(
Well, what general age are you? (Basically, are you old enough to remember the origional koopa kids on their last game on the SNES?)
Personally, I hate the schmuck. I want the origional koopa kids back. They were much tougher than this prick...who never even fights you directly. He's either shadow mario or in his stupid little ship.

Neerb

1.  I'm not a little kid.
2.  Bowser Jr. is much more popular than Geno.
3.  Bowser Jr. has been in many more games than Geno, hence his increased popularity.

However, I would like to see Bowser's first 8 children in another Mario game.  Maybe they could even have all nine children together!

Nayrman

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 26, 2008, 10:38:00 AM
3.  Bowser Jr. has been in many more games than Geno, hence his increased popularity.

However, I would like to see Bowser's first 8 children in another Mario game.  Maybe they could even have all nine children together!
Do you mean popularity or general "Well knowness". More people "know" of Pikachu....but does that make him te most "popular". See what I'm getting at?
So overall we can't tell either.
The only reason B Jr. has been in more games is because Nintendo for some reason thinks he should be in games. I mean seriosuly, they bring EVRYTHING back from Mario 3 and World in Galaxy from the airships to music to the spinning screws but they won't bring back the koopa kids?! C'mon that's just lame.

Tupin

It looks like Bowser Jr. to me.

You can see the spikes on his back.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 26, 2008, 10:42:49 AM
It looks like Bowser Jr. to me.

You can see the spikes on his back.
Knuckle Joe has spikey hair. Overall I htink it's Knuckle since it's more round with the apendages sticking out, rather than an actual body like BJr.
Trust me I'd LOVE to have Bjr. as a AT rather than a full blown character X_X;;

Neerb

Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2008, 10:40:45 AM
Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 26, 2008, 10:38:00 AM

Do you mean popularity or general "Well knowness". More people "know" of Pikachu....but does that make him te most "popular". See what I'm getting at?
So overall we can't tell either.
The only reason B Jr. has been in more games is because Nintendo for some reason thinks he should be in games. I mean seriosuly, they bring EVRYTHING back from Mario 3 and World in Galaxy from the airships to music to the spinning screws but they won't bring back the koopa kids?! C'mon that's just lame.
If "well knowness" can get Pikachu in, than it can get Bowser Jr. in.