News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Bowser Jr. or Geno, your choice!

Started by PHOENIXBLAST, January 26, 2008, 11:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who chances are better and who is more popular?

Bowser Jr.
Geno

Apollo

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 27, 2008, 11:40:29 AM
Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 27, 2008, 11:14:08 AM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 27, 2008, 09:59:31 AM
Uh-Oh Geno is winning by a vote again, but anyway I knew it would be close. Just keep on voting and posting your decisions!

Apollo you are right, it seems only Bowser Jr. fans are many posting =D
Geno's not winning now.  It's 50-50 cuz I voted for Jr.  I feel like I need to lie down after seeing how so many people prefer some bizzare puppet guy then the son of Mario's arch nemesis. 

Well now he isn't winning but before Geno was, when I posted that. Anyway they voted for Geno for the reasons they psoted, I respect their opinnion because I kind of like Geno, but I would rather see Bowser Jr. in SSBB.
thats the thing though.
none of the geno fans are posting.
nayrman is the only one that has strong opinions and good points
i respect that

Nayrman

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 11:54:55 AM
Uh-Oh Geno is winning by a vote again, but anyway I knew it would be close. Just keep on voting and posting your decisions!

Geno's not winning now.  It's 50-50 cuz I voted for Jr.  I feel like I need to lie down after seeing how so many people prefer some bizzare puppet guy then the son of Mario's arch nemesis. 

Well now he isn't winning but before Geno was, when I posted that. Anyway they voted for Geno for the reasons they psoted, I respect their opinnion because I kind of like Geno, but I would rather see Bowser Jr. in SSBB.
thats the thing though.
i respect that
I just like him and find reasons to back that up...not just pure reasoning alone. If that were the case I'd be on the Toad bandwagon...

Apollo

Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 11:59:06 AM
Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 11:54:55 AM

thats the thing though.
i respect that
I just like him and find reasons to back that up...not just pure reasoning alone. If that were the case I'd be on the Toad bandwagon...
yeah i know
i think thats cool
i disagree and love bowser jr but i think we both have good points and im just glad that at least one geno fan can speak their opinion.

Apollo

well i dont know why the freak frederick just locked the other thread but anyways
i think bjr could have several unique powers
oh and nayrman, the reason he no longer uses the paintbrush it because they only made one sunshine game
thats about the only reason i can see that one
why would he keep polluting the galaxy?

fredrickthethird

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 01:07:50 PM
well i dont know why the freak frederick just locked the other thread but anyways
oh and nayrman, the reason he no longer uses the paintbrush it because they only made one sunshine game
MoM said all rumors go to rumor thread.
Thats why I locked it.

Apollo

Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 27, 2008, 01:12:57 PM
Thats why I locked it.
thats retarded
what has this forum come to?
that was  a really good topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 01:20:47 PM
Thats why I locked it.
thats retarded
I know...we were actually discussiing something X_X;;

Tupin

Both deserve it.

But I see Bowser Jr. having a higher chance.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 01:23:00 PM
Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 01:20:47 PM
Thats why I locked it.
thats retarded
I know...we were actually discussiing something X_X;;

Eh, discuss it here I don't mind. It isn't a rumor, you guys are just discussing reasons Geno would be in Brawl over Bowser Jr. and vice-versa. Anyway just bring it here, I would like to get invovled =)

Apollo

ok well one big thing people like to try and point out is that bowser jr would just be a clone from bowser.
i disagree because he has potential for many moves of his own. i would love to see his bubbly teleportation.

Nayrman

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 01:28:30 PM
ok well one big thing people like to try and point out is that bowser jr would just be a clone from bowser.
i disagree because he has potential for many moves of his own. i would love to see his bubbly teleportation.
Clone because he hasn't done anything Bowser hasn't done (without his Brush). If anyting he does LESS than Bowser himself does, thus leaving my wonder why he should be in the first place. Geno has probably one of the easiest special movelists/FS to make out of every character in teh game.

Tupin

Plus, he has a paint brush.

Here's my idea for his FS:

Piranha Plant Panic:

Bowser Jr. paints the ground with paint and those goo plants from Super Mario Sunshine start to come out of the ground and attack people.

In the mean time, Bowser Jr. takes to the sky in his balloon.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Apollo

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 27, 2008, 01:33:22 PM
Plus, he has a paint brush.

Here's my idea for his FS:

Piranha Plant Panic:

Bowser Jr. paints the ground with paint and those goo plants from Super Mario Sunshine start to come out of the ground and attack people.

In the mean time, Bowser Jr. takes to the sky in his balloon.
wow thats actually a really good idea
id love to hear some geno movesets too :)

Apollo

Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 01:33:06 PM
Clone because he hasn't done anything Bowser hasn't done (without his Brush). If anyting he does LESS than Bowser himself does, thus leaving my wonder why he should be in the first place. Geno has probably one of the easiest special movelists/FS to make out of every character in teh game.
but theres a lot of characters that arent much different from other characters
like falco

Nayrman

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 01:36:42 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 01:33:06 PM
but theres a lot of characters that arent much different from other characters
like falco
Recent games have shown some diversity. In the two games Luigi headlined in (Mario 2 and Mansion) he was VERY different than Mario, there are now other weapons in Star Fox that Falco can use now, etc. I still have yet to see Bjr use anything unique other than running away when I wup him again.
(This is coming right off of my head)
Geno:
B: Rocket Punch - longer the hold the farther and more damage it does (can be rapidly used like Falco's blaster)
B Forward: Star Shooter - shoots stars that lie around on the ground and if touch explode or denotate by themselves over a short time
B down: Geno blast- Shoots the ground with his energy beam to create a shockwave on the ground, if used in the air it pushes him upwards slighty and the beam just goes to the ground
B up: Um...I honestly don't have clue on this one. I need some time to think of one for this. Sorry (goes to check youtube vids)
Final Smash: Geno Whirl - it does 9999 damage in RPG...so of course this is his final smash. Does a ton of damage without as much knockback.