News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Official One Day Chat Thread *Spoilers, clearly*

Started by Macawmoses, January 30, 2008, 12:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Hey All,

I am pleased to announce that I am letting my guard down, for one day ONLY!  :robotwink:

You see, such a momentous occasion such as the FIRST release of Brawl only occurs once in a blue moon. So, I have Silvers permission for a ONE DAY chat thread  :O

Yes, I know it is out of character for me.....but what can I say!  :D

However,  :robotindifferent: me is sticking around. If you want this thread to last you must follow a few rules:

1. Must be Somewhat Smash Related
2. No Flaming
3. No blatant +1 attempts, this is a chat thread, after all.
4. Respect the mod/admin that closes this thread, more than likely after tonights update!

With that, I opt to start a small topic, what are your thoughts on the stage builder? I think it will add an exciting level of gameplay, I must say. One day hazards are always fun :)

So, don't let Power On, or any other board, know that I am doing this.

Most importantly, have fun :)

Oren

wow this is new........... WAA only 35 people in smash :( (thinking i would get things off to a good start)
stage builder is going to pwn!!

Cornwad

Smash looks like it will be fun. Its just a shame so few characters are unlockables though.
But if you are looking for unlockables, thats why trophies, stickers, and CDs are there.

Oren

Quote from: Cornwad on January 30, 2008, 12:51:46 PM
Smash looks like it will be fun. Its just a shame so few characters are unlockables though.
But if you are looking for unlockables, thats why trophies, stickers, and CDs are there.
i would rather have characters :(
but thats not saying that trophies and stickers are bad just not as fun..

Geno

MM is starting to act like me wtf.

Anyway,

SAKURAAIIIIIII!!!!!  >:(

Oren

Quote from: Geno on January 30, 2008, 12:53:53 PM
MM is starting to act like me wtf.

Anyway,

SAKURAAIIIIIII!!!!!  >:(
GASP!! any way
your right i think i will yell too....

SAKURAAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now i feal better  ;D

Cornwad

Quote from: Oren on January 30, 2008, 12:53:06 PM
Well, we have a lot of newcomers, they just are unlocked from the start.
Its still fun to unlock things...

Fell

I am being the optimist saying that there's more characters to unlock.

SO Now that Falcon is unlocked for beating Classic, how do you unlock Jiggly?  ????

Spongebob does not approve

Triforceman22

Cool thread mack. :)
This is so unlike you. :P
Is the big leak being revealed tonight? :O

also

*Draws Ragnell, and Master sword, and charges at sakurai*

SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Cornwad

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 30, 2008, 01:12:03 PM

also

SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf was the big leak...

I'm being the optimist and saying that 35 characters is good enough...

Triforceman22

I'm gonna make an awesome stage.

One where there is one small platform and under it is all spikes.

I'll call it Platform of DOOM!!!! :O

WHAT?!

No more leaks then?

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Fell

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 30, 2008, 01:15:09 PM

WHAT?!

No more leaks then?

I'll make one with only ladders. ARIAL COMBAT MODE!

Spongebob does not approve

Cornwad

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 30, 2008, 01:15:09 PM

WHAT?!

No more leaks then?
Well, we will still get stages and stuff, but I think the last character would be the 'big' leak.

Lotos

Quote from: Cornwad on January 30, 2008, 01:01:45 PM
Quote from: Oren on January 30, 2008, 12:53:06 PM
Well, we have a lot of newcomers, they just are unlocked from the start.
Its still fun to unlock things...
I think if he left the starting roster at 10, it would have been a lot better.  I'm REALLY hoping that 35 is just a joke, and if it is currently the full roster, an update through WiiConnect24 will be issued.

Skye8600

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 30, 2008, 01:12:03 PM

also

well technically, its the 31st in Japan right now. only 3:46 in the morning though
;)