Main Menu

Clones >_<

Started by HTA!, February 07, 2008, 07:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollo

they are part clones
i like them though

Dei Enyt

The only thing different about the "clones" is the animations.  Overall, it's the same general attack.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Java_Java on February 07, 2008, 03:40:04 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on February 07, 2008, 03:13:43 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on February 07, 2008, 03:10:14 PM
From theory:

Toon link (Link clone)
Falco (Fox clone)
Wolf (Fox clone)
Ganondorf (Captain Falcon clone)
Luigi (Half mario clone)
Lucas (Ness clone)

So far, as far as I know, there is no CONFIRMED clone characters, just theorized ones.
They all have slight differences, but they are all basically clones.
Couldn't have said it better myself.  ;D
No, these are from THEORY, that means we only THINK they are clones.

Except Lucas, whom is a confirmed Ness clone.

Do we really know any of the movesets of the above, besides lucas?

Rius

Quote from: Shujinco on February 07, 2008, 10:28:06 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on February 07, 2008, 03:40:04 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on February 07, 2008, 03:13:43 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on February 07, 2008, 03:10:14 PM
From theory:

Toon link (Link clone)
Falco (Fox clone)
Wolf (Fox clone)
Ganondorf (Captain Falcon clone)
Luigi (Half mario clone)
Lucas (Ness clone)

So far, as far as I know, there is no CONFIRMED clone characters, just theorized ones.
They all have slight differences, but they are all basically clones.
Couldn't have said it better myself.  ;D
No, these are from THEORY, that means we only THINK they are clones.

Except Lucas, whom is a confirmed Ness clone.

Do we really know any of the movesets of the above, besides lucas?
If you watched gameplay videos, then yes.

Neerb

Falco= clone; has A moves but the same B moves (with slight differences) and FS as Fox
Ganondorf= clone; not sure about A moves but has the same B moves as Captain Falcon (with slight differences)
Wolf= clone; not sure about A moves, but has the same B moves (with slight differences) and FS as Fox
Lucas= clone; has different A moves but has the same B moves and FS (with slight differences) as Ness
Toon Link= 100% clone; has all the same A moves, B moves (with slight differences), and FS as Link
Luigi= NOT CLONE; has two similar B moves to Mario, but the other B moves, all his A moves, and his FS are unique
Lucario= NOt CLONE; some people think he's a Mewtwo clone, but he's not:  he has one similar B move and a few similar A moves, but that's it

Please note that the "slight differences" do not deny them from being a clone; Wolf's blaster is stronger than Fox's, Toon Link's Boomerang doesn't cause tornadoes, and Lucas' FS goes straight down while Ness' goes diagonally to the sides, but they're still all clones.

Also, A moves and Stats don't mean anything; if they have more or less the same B moves (and probably FS) then they're technically a clone.

Cornwad

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on February 08, 2008, 04:27:04 AM
Falco= clone; has A moves but the same B moves (with slight differences) and FS as Fox
Ganondorf= clone; not sure about A moves but has the same B moves as Captain Falcon (with slight differences)
Wolf= clone; not sure about A moves, but has the same B moves (with slight differences) and FS as Fox
Lucas= clone; has different A moves but has the same B moves and FS (with slight differences) as Ness
Toon Link= 100% clone; has all the same A moves, B moves (with slight differences), and FS as Link
Luigi= NOT CLONE; has two similar B moves to Mario, but the other B moves, all his A moves, and his FS are unique
Lucario= NOt CLONE; some people think he's a Mewtwo clone, but he's not:  he has one similar B move and a few similar A moves, but that's it

Please note that the "slight differences" do not deny them from being a clone; Wolf's blaster is stronger than Fox's, Toon Link's Boomerang doesn't cause tornadoes, and Lucas' FS goes straight down while Ness' goes diagonally to the sides, but they're still all clones.

Also, A moves and Stats don't mean anything; if they have more or less the same B moves (and probably FS) then they're technically a clone.
I agree. Lucario isn't a clone, because Mewtwo isn't there to claim his moveset has been stolen  ;)

tibar7

how much do i have to f*ckin' tell everyone?

there's are no clones in brawl!
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Cornwad

Quote from: tibar7 on February 08, 2008, 02:22:35 PM

That would be true, if it wern't for the fact that there are quite a few clones ::)

tibar7

Quote from: Cornwad on February 08, 2008, 02:24:29 PM

That would be true, if it wern't for the fact that there are quite a few clones ::)
a clone is a playable character that completely has the same moveset as another character.
ex in melee: falco to fox, pichu to pikachu.
if u go on youtube u can see most of wolf's moves are different from fox's. falco has a few different moves from fox. lucas has pk freeze instead of ness's pk crush plus he has his own rope snake. and toon link has some different moves from link as well. just cuz they have the same final smash dosen't mean they're clones.

Cornwad

Quote from: tibar7 on February 08, 2008, 02:48:59 PM

a clone is a playable character that completely has the same moveset as another character.
if u go on youtube u can see most of wolf's moves are different from fox's. falco has a few different moves from fox. lucas has pk freeze instead of ness's pk crush plus he has his own rope snake. and toon link has some different moves from link as well. just cuz they have the same final smash dosen't mean they're clones.
You mean like how Y. Link wasn't a clone of Link because he had fire arrows, and Ganondorf wasn't a clone because his Strong >A was different than Falcons?

tibar7

Quote from: Cornwad on February 08, 2008, 02:55:25 PM

You mean like how Y. Link wasn't a clone of Link because he had fire arrows, and Ganondorf wasn't a clone because his Strong >A was different than Falcons?
no toon link was from WindWaker game and will have his own weapons from that game. if u see ganon fight in brawl on you tube his move set has changed the most out of anybody's.

Cornwad

Quote from: tibar7 on February 08, 2008, 02:58:58 PM

no toon link was from WindWaker game and will have his own weapons from that game. if u see ganon fight in brawl on you tube his move set has changed the most out of anybody's.
Yep, instead of using the Clawshot, Hero's Bow, Gale Boomerang, Spin Attack, and Bomb, Toon Link uses the Hookshot, Bow, Boomerange, Spin Attack, and Bomb.

Not to mention instead of using Falcon Punch, Falcon Kick, Falcon Dive, and Raptor Boost, Ganondorf now uses Warlock Punch, Wizard's Foot, Dark Dive, and Gerudo Dragon.

tibar7

Quote from: Cornwad on February 08, 2008, 03:04:57 PM

Yep, instead of using the Clawshot, Hero's Bow, Gale Boomerang, Spin Attack, and Bomb, Toon Link uses the Hookshot, Bow, Boomerange, Spin Attack, and Bomb.

Not to mention instead of using Falcon Punch, Falcon Kick, Falcon Dive, and Raptor Boost, Ganondorf now uses Warlock Punch, Wizard's Foot, Dark Dive, and Gerudo Dragon.
u just don't get it. shut up and watch some f*uckin' videos of Ganondorf and toon link on youtube.

Cornwad

Quote from: tibar7 on February 08, 2008, 03:12:11 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on February 08, 2008, 03:04:57 PM

u just don't get it. shut up and watch some f*uckin' videos of Ganondorf and toon link on youtube.
Woah there. No need to talk like that.
I've already watched videos... they are just as much clones as they were in Melee. In case you havn't noticed, Fox and Falco, Falcon and Ganon, and Link and Y.Link wern't exactly the exact same thing. They arn't in Brawl either, but they are still clones.

tibar7

just forget it. if u want to think there are clones that's fine. i know and believe the truth!