News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Is Sakurai sexist?

Started by DededeCloneChris, February 14, 2008, 12:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

More men are in Brawl and he didn't even added a single woman, is he sexist?

JrDude

[spoiler]Lucario can be female.[/spoiler]
Charizard Squirtle and Ivysaur can be female.

Maybe you're the sexist :|
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

I should have mentioned that those 4 are males.

JrDude

Quote from: wiiboychris on February 14, 2008, 12:33:17 AM
You can't prove that they are.
And Ivy is probably female because it has a flower on it's back ;P
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JrDude on February 14, 2008, 12:37:16 AM
Let me check if they have girl features. *Checks* NOT A SINGLE ONE.

Matt

Wow I didn't know Peach, Zelda, and Samus had a penis.  :-X

JrDude

Quote from: wiiboychris on February 14, 2008, 12:39:03 AM
No pokémon have a male nor a female feature.
do you see a penis on them? No? then your proof is failed
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on February 14, 2008, 12:39:41 AM
They were added in melee, he meant no newcomers in Brawl.
though ZSS could halfway count to disproove him.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JrDude on February 14, 2008, 12:44:02 AM
Quote from: wiiboychris on February 14, 2008, 12:39:03 AM
No pokémon have a male nor a female feature.
do you see a penis on them? No? then your proof is failed
Don't get in Jeofmars/Dawei Mode now please.

I have an idea, let's check the differences between males and females about Squirtle, Ivisaur and Charizard. (Lucario's voice is of a man, that can be a big help)

Matt

Quote from: JrDude on February 14, 2008, 12:44:57 AM

Well yea in the Zero Suit is the only new female character, but i doubt Sakurai is sexiest... but I mean how many other GOOD female characters would fit into the game?

derekgforce

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on February 14, 2008, 12:56:34 AM

Well yea in the Zero Suit is the only new female character, but i doubt Sakurai is sexiest... but I mean how many other GOOD female characters would fit into the game?

Probably none.  all I could probably think of are toadette, birdo and daisy.  Who wants them?  and if we're going by the booklet to super mario 2, we can't even count Birdo, so we're down to just two.

or should we have Navi, or Tatl.  Romani, tetra, although she's zelda.  there we go, tetra/toon zelda, an opposite of zelda/sheik.  It's stupid, but it's probably the best we have to work with as far as worthy woman go.  How about Koume and Kotake?  Nabooru, Saria, princess Ruto?  Medli? 

The fact is, I think he's exhausted the possibilities for playable woman.  I can sit and think of all kinds of girls in games, but none of them would make any kind of sense as characters, or even AT's.  Sakurai isn't sexist, he just knows what he's doing.  And even if he were sexist, the guy can make one hell of a game that I'm gonna buy no matter how masculine he wants it to seem!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: derekgforce on February 14, 2008, 01:57:44 AM

Probably none.  all I could probably think of are toadette, birdo and daisy.  Who wants them?  and if we're going by the booklet to super mario 2, we can't even count Birdo, so we're down to just two.

or should we have Navi, or Tatl.  Romani, tetra, although she's zelda.  there we go, tetra/toon zelda, an opposite of zelda/sheik.  It's stupid, but it's probably the best we have to work with as far as worthy woman go.  How about Koume and Kotake?  Nabooru, Saria, princess Ruto?  Medli? 

The fact is, I think he's exhausted the possibilities for playable woman.  I can sit and think of all kinds of girls in games, but none of them would make any kind of sense as characters, or even AT's.  Sakurai isn't sexist, he just knows what he's doing.  And even if he were sexist, the guy can make one hell of a game that I'm gonna buy no matter how masculine he wants it to seem!

One name: Krystal.

Matt

Quote from: wiiboychris on February 14, 2008, 02:16:18 AM

Well then imo there would be too many Star Fox Characters.

derekgforce

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on February 14, 2008, 02:30:17 AM

I haven't played the starfox games to know anything about her, but that would be a bit of overkill with her.  Actually, I'd say it would be a good idea to get rid of falco or wolf to put her in, but then the lovers of the other two would be in uproar.  It depends on who would be the better character and I'm sure he made the right choice.

Matt

Quote from: derekgforce on February 14, 2008, 03:29:52 AM
Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on February 14, 2008, 02:30:17 AM

I haven't played the starfox games to know anything about her, but that would be a bit of overkill with her.  Actually, I'd say it would be a good idea to get rid of falco or wolf to put her in, but then the lovers of the other two would be in uproar.  It depends on who would be the better character and I'm sure he made the right choice.

Imo Wolf could have been a lot better, move wise.