News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

I never knew you could do that!

Started by SkyMyl, April 22, 2008, 02:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

I recently started to go to http://brawl.kakkoister.com/, and as a result, decrypted some snapshot of Brawl and saved them onto the computer I'm on. Then, it hit me.

Why not try to find a way to post pictures of Brawl onto the Wii Message Board? I fiddled around and managed copy an snapshot of Brawl onto the SD Card. Much to my surprise, it worked! I went to the Photo Channel and managed to post the same photo onto the Wii Message Board. :O

Sorry if everyone has done this or if this is old news, but I wanted to share my recent accomplishment.

Tupin

Sounds cool, although I would rather upload snapshots to the internet.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 22, 2008, 02:21:56 PM
Sounds cool, although I would rather upload snapshots to the internet.
Yeah, but imagine sending a snapshot of Brawl to your friend through a Wii, and they'll be like "WTF!?"

Yeah...maybe I should do a tutorial for this.

bluaki

Oh wow, you can move any image from an SD card to the Wii Message Board. Not at all a surprise.

Also that site sucks at reproducing your snapshots. I some day probably will make a comparison between a screenshot captured with my TV Tuner and the same one converted via that site.

SkyMyl

Quote from: bluaki on April 23, 2008, 03:04:30 PM
Oh wow, you can move any image from an SD card to the Wii Message Board. Not at all a surprise.

Also that site sucks at reproducing your snapshots. I some day probably will make a comparison between a screenshot captured with my TV Tuner and the same one converted via that site.
I know, but that's all I got for now. I'm still surprised.