News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Digimon World Dawn help needed BADLY! (AGAIN!)

Started by Shujinco2, April 04, 2008, 01:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

I need to know if you can increase a digimon's level limit at all.

I need to get Ankeylomon and DotAgumon, but I need my Armadillomon to be level 23 (Level Limit 22) to be Ankeylomon, and I need my Koromon to be level 30 (Level limit 23) to get DotAgumon!

HALP!

jnfs2014

Pokemaster218

There are two ways to increase a digimon's level limit. The first way is to digivolve them. the second way is to degenerate a digimon. In order to degenerate a digimon, you must reach the degeneration requirements.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Pokemaster218 on April 05, 2008, 06:46:17 PM
There are two ways to increase a digimon's level limit. The first way is to digivolve them. the second way is to degenerate a digimon. In order to degenerate a digimon, you must reach the degeneration requirements.
So...if I digivolve my Armadillomon and degenerate it, I'll be able to get him to level 23+?

SWEET!

Dotagumon, here I come! :)

Oh, and Ankeylomon too. :-\

Pokemaster218

Shujinco2

Quote from: Pokemaster218 on April 05, 2008, 07:01:54 PM
You just need to degenerate it,really.
Well, I haven't digivolved it yet. :D

I was waiting until I got Ankeylomon, but then I reached my level limit... and here I am finding out how to raise it! :D

Shujinco2

Ok, um... How do you make Digieggs, and how do they work exactly?

I need a Flamedramon or a Raidramon, but I don't exactly know how to make/get digieggs!

Shujinco2

Shujinco2

Ok, NOW I need to know how to get DotFalcomon and DotMirageGaogamon if I NEED DotFalcomon and DotMirageGaogamon to get them. ????

Shujinco2

Just need 1 more question answered!

I need SkullGreymon, but the only solution besides digivolving (Need Skullgreymon) and fusing (Again, need Skullgreymon) is by converting it. Is there a place to find it in Dawn?