News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Official NSF Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Thread (Tourney 4 brackets up)

Started by King_Gamer28, February 18, 2008, 06:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Ridley

Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 18, 2008, 07:42:04 PM
I was gonna post tourneys in my online team thread...

Yeah, why did we make teams if we weren't going to have a tourny?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

We need to combine your thread and SWW7's thread into one big center for online tourney's

Triforceman22

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 18, 2008, 07:43:56 PM
We need to combine your thread and SWW7's thread into one big center for online tourney's

No we don't...

mine is for team matches...

Thiers is probably for a single match tourney....

HTA!

Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 18, 2008, 07:44:57 PM

No we don't...

Having three threads, one for single, one for teams, and one for cross forum isnt a very good idea IMO.

Ridley

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 18, 2008, 07:46:08 PM

No we don't...

Having three threads, one for single, one for teams, and one for cross forum isnt a very good idea IMO.

Well it isn't like they are floated. Anyway I say Star would be a good leader for this if we had to choose.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

King_Gamer28

This is mostly for single-elimination and double-elimination tournaments for players who play individually. We will likely, in the future, see if we can create 3-way and 4-way matches, if possible. It may or may not happen. Team matches may or may not happen as well. I was going for the all-purpose variety kind of thing to make everyone happy and add flavor to it all.

Triforceman22

No we don't...

yes, but having them all together is pure chaos.

Triforce_Luigi

HTA!

Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 18, 2008, 07:50:09 PM

No we don't...

yes, but having them all together is pure chaos.
i luv chaos

Star is gone, thats why the thing is such a mess...

Ill join this i suppose...

Ridley

Star just isn't here as much, just as I have. Ever since the spoilers, things have gotten boring.
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

This is a good example as to why users that don't frequent the board should not make decisions. If I may say, SHUT UP! Dawei and I, and possibly Star, will worry about the little things. Now, go back to discussing RELEVANT things (do NOT bring Star, or other threads into this, or spam) and let us do our job.

~MoM~

Ridley

Quote from: mackormoses on February 18, 2008, 07:54:45 PM
This is a good example as to why users that don't frequent the board should not make decisions. If I may say, SHUT UP! Dawei and I, and possibly Star, will worry about the little things. Now, go back to discussing RELEVANT things (do NOT bring Star, or other threads into this, or spam) and let us do our job.

~MoM~

I frequent the board and I don't here my voice being heard, same with Tri it seems. Just saying. Not trying to be rude but again just saying.
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

Quote from: mackormoses on February 18, 2008, 07:54:45 PM

~MoM~
Hmph.
As Ridley said, not to be rude but its not like we aren't qualified to make some kind of decisions.
Besides, it will effect us too you know.

For something so simple as a game, it sure has gotten complicated.
And this is relevant, seeing as we are talking about tourneys in a tourney thread >_<

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze