News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Official: 24 hour remaining before SSBB Thread. (post here)

Started by Triforceman22, March 08, 2008, 06:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to a tourney? if you are, state who you are going to use in your post

Yes. I'm gonna go kick some n00b ass. ;D
5 (35.7%)
I want to, but i'm not allowed....DX
5 (35.7%)
my store doesn't even hold a tourney. :|
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Triforceman22

*grabs thread from Star.*
Pwnt. ;D

LOL, you think your so funny. :P

Fine! we'll host it together!
As long as I get to do the polls.  :-X
And yes, I am funny, thanks for the compliment dude. ;D

Thats perfectly fine. Yay togetherness! :)

Hello all!
well, we've had some ups and some down, but we pulled through together, and wev'e finally made it.
Tomorrow is brawl's release.

But there is still time to celebrate our long long long wait.

What are doing tonight to celebrate?
well, to get the last juice out of melee since I'm gonna be touching it for 5-6 years...:P
i'm gonna have an endless melee match that'll be 12 hours long.

I also can't get brawl on Sunday. due to a enormous blizzard that hit my town recently.
(don't I got f****** good luck >:()

so, post and poll away!
and happy brawling to those who are gonna get it tomorrow. :)

-Ryan-

I will probably update the polls with new selections. ^_^

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

jnfs2014

W4W1

I'm going to GameStop at 9, waiting for the Tournament and playing in the Tournament. Then, getting Brawl at 12, going back to my friend's house, and playing all night

Triforceman22

Quote from: W4W1 on March 08, 2008, 06:37:54 AM
I'm going to GameStop at 9, waiting for the Tournament and playing in the Tournament. Then, getting Brawl at 12, going back to my friend's house, and playing all night

Lucky...:(

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

W4W1

Quote from: Triforceman22 on March 08, 2008, 06:41:39 AM

Lucky...:(
I have to get in mandatory service hours today, though. I'll be working at some place from 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.

Cakeman

we have a storm going on now...but i dont give a crap ill drive through then snow :)
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Skye8600

=O
we have the same EXACT plans...

Dawei

As I've said so many times;

Going to Gamecrazy at about 7:15. Playing the in [melee] tournament until I lose (or, if my super awesome Marth strategy works, win) then if there is a good amount of time left I'll put on my iPod and play some JUS or possibly other games with people who might have DSs there. Then I'll go home and play until my eyes bleed, or I unlock all the characters. Oh, how I hope I unlock the characters first.

Once that is done, I'll go online for 10 minutes, get as many FCs as I possibly can, and then go back to unlocking the stages. Music will come after that.

Skye8600

Quote from: Dawei on March 08, 2008, 07:40:54 AM

Going to Gamecrazy at about 7:15. Playing the in [melee] tournament until I lose (or, if my super awesome Marth strategy works, win) then if there is a good amount of time left I'll put on my iPod and play some JUS or possibly other games with people who might have DSs there. Then I'll go home and play until my eyes bleed, or I unlock all the characters. Oh, how I hope I unlock the characters first.

Once that is done, I'll go online for 10 minutes, get as many FCs as I possibly can, and then go back to unlocking the stages. Music will come after that.
wait, you have JUS?
we should face each other sometime.

Dawei

Quote from: Skye8600 on March 08, 2008, 07:42:29 AM

wait, you have JUS?
Yeah, I got it a few weeks ago.

I really need to get around to getting more support characters ;_;

Skye8600

Quote from: Dawei on March 08, 2008, 07:43:36 AM
Quote from: Skye8600 on March 08, 2008, 07:42:29 AM

wait, you have JUS?
Yeah, I got it a few weeks ago.

I really need to get around to getting more support characters ;_;
my god getting characters was anoyying...i had to use a guide to translate the entire story so i could get them

Java

I don't think I'll be able to do much today and I don't think I'll betting it tomorrow.

Damn quarterlies!   >:(

CuccoGuy

I'm going to the midnight release. Thing is, the place I reserved Brawl at is across the street at the mall. So I'm gonna have to move the reservation there to MK Wii. And there were no tournament slots open. :( I'm waiting for a call to say that I'm filling in. If not, I'll just play in the Melee tournament, and possibly win. For now, I'm trying to burn time as fast as I can by playing games.

Nayrman

Going to midnight release. Gonna show up around 9-ish. Reserved game so yea, nothing to worry about.
Although, I'm playing some DMC4, just to give my PS3 some time before I abandon it to the wasteside until June (MGS4)