News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Official: 24 hour remaining before SSBB Thread. (post here)

Started by Triforceman22, March 08, 2008, 06:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to a tourney? if you are, state who you are going to use in your post

Yes. I'm gonna go kick some n00b ass. ;D
5 (35.7%)
I want to, but i'm not allowed....DX
5 (35.7%)
my store doesn't even hold a tourney. :|
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

La Pared

pre ordered July 07. and im still going to midnight release.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Cakeman

<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Java

Quote from: Java_Java on March 08, 2008, 07:57:33 AM
I don't think I'll be able to do much today and I don't think I'll betting it tomorrow.

dang quarterlies!   >:(
Oh yeah and I also forgot to mention that I waited too long to preorder so who knows what will happen..

I live in a major city, so I probably shouldn't have much of a problem with finding a copy.

There's a street here that literally has 3 stores that carry video games just across the street from each other: GameStop, Circuit City, and Toys R Us.

Miiman56

darkmario

I pre-ordered the game and my mom said she'll take me to the midnight realease if the weather is not to bad.If it is then i'll be practicen melee all night.

and when i get brawl i'll most likely
Quote from: Dawei on March 08, 2008, 07:40:54 AM
go home and play until my eyes bleed, or I unlock all the characters. Oh, how I hope I unlock the characters first.

Once that is done, I'll go online for 10 minutes, get as many FCs as I possibly can, and then go back to unlocking the stages. Music will come after that.
;)

Java

I didn't preorder and I'm not going to the midnight release. :O

I shouldn't have much of a problem picking it up though.

DededeCloneChris

Bad news, I can't go to the midnight release and neither tomorrow, I will have Brawl until Monday, my Dad is such an ***. :(

Light

I pre-ordered it, and am going to the midnight release.

Funny story:

I woke up feeling not too well, kinda semi-sick. After getting dressed, I realized that it was 9:30 AM. The Gamestop in my city was going to open at 10 AM, and that's when they'd start sign-ups. After doing a few retarded chores, I got there... at 10:05. And the tournament is... full?! How can it be full?! >_<

I go home completely depressed, but then my dad said he'd drive me to another one about half an hour outside of town, if there are still spots open. I call the place, and they say that they still have a few spots open.

*half an hour later...*

When I get there, it's about an hour and a half since it opened. I go inside, and I'm number 23 out 32. Then they say that they've had sign-ups open for the entire week!!

My expression: 0_0 I was blown away, but now I'm happy. So, I'm going out to dinner in about an hour, and then I'm going to the tourney. I'm so excited! =D

What's your guys' stories?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Tupin

I'm leaving at around 11:30 to pick it up.

After my parents come back.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

I did not pre-order...but my Brother has GREAT LUCK, so he's picking it up, which is why I won't be going to the Midnight Release (Also, my Mom wouldn't allow it.)

Nayrman

my story? I went and signed up...dur.
I was like, 21 on the list...
My friend and I are going.
Lets see, there was some 13 year old girl on the list, and some 26 year old dude...
Also, a friend of a friend MAY go to the tourney I'm going too..and he has Japanese Brawl, so he owns with Ike X_X;;
hopefully he decides not to, or else he already won X_X;;

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on March 08, 2008, 05:29:37 PM
Lets see, there was some 13 year old girl on the list, and some 26 year old dude...
Also, a friend of a friend MAY go to the tourney I'm going too..and he has Japanese Brawl, so he owns with Ike X_X;;
Too bad the reward sucks.

Have you SEEN the trophy you get?

You won't believe how much I laughed when I saw this.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on March 08, 2008, 05:36:37 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on March 08, 2008, 05:29:37 PM
Too bad the reward sucks.

Have you SEEN the trophy you get?

You won't believe how much I laughed when I saw this.
all the more reason to want to win...to laugh at how stupid it is...and to go on to regionals