News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Super Smash Board Posters - 50 Pages!

Started by Java, September 30, 2007, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Quote from: WaterGod on November 18, 2007, 09:37:27 AM
i challenge PeachFan!!! :O :O
A CHALLENGE!

:O
::)

While we're at it...

I challenge PhilliesPhan!
(Haven't seen him in a while)

Zanryu

Well, I guess I'll be on the list soon. I have some more people I want to play as, so that's some more stuff to post in the fantasy char topic thing. And I've posted like, maybe 10 times outside of this board? Probably not even... wow. xD

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Eizweir

For my second point, maybe, see this thread: Item anaylisis(sorry if spelt wrong)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

DededeCloneChris

Water ☮

Da man should be nominated and he gets a point for the interview thread

Ridley

Quote from: Marth Xero on November 20, 2007, 05:55:36 PM
For my second point, maybe, see this thread: Item anaylisis(sorry if spelt wrong)

Analysis that is how it is spelled ;) oh and Java will probably be on that in a minute
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Eizweir

Quote from: Ridley on November 21, 2007, 04:07:19 PM
Quote from: Marth Xero on November 20, 2007, 05:55:36 PM

Analysis that is how it is spelled ;) oh and Java will probably be on that in a minute
Thanks

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

thunderhero4

Quote from: WaterGod on November 21, 2007, 04:00:37 PM
lol, he got the idea from my interview threads...he is, after all, my brother...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 21, 2007, 05:21:52 PM
Quote from: WaterGod on November 21, 2007, 04:00:37 PM
lol, he got the idea from my interview threads...he is, after all, my brother...
WHAT ABOUT ME?!

thunderhero4

ah yes, chris takes the credit when credit is due...i started interviewing in his thread and thought it was fun so i made my own interview show, cept this time i changed the rules a bit: i can interview anyone about anything (including posters here), and annyone is free to try their hand at an interview so they might consider making their own interview show. my plan has been revealed...

p.s.: afgdgnfrgifsvhifrfh...sorry, just wanted to see how fast i could type that with a wii remote, hehe...

Eizweir

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 21, 2007, 09:18:22 PM
ah yes, chris takes the credit when credit is due...i started interviewing in his thread and thought it was fun so i made my own interview show, cept this time i changed the rules a bit: i can interview anyone about anything (including posters here), and annyone is free to try their hand at an interview so they might consider making their own interview show. my plan has been revealed...

p.s.: afgdgnfrgifsvhifrfh...sorry, just wanted to see how fast i could type that with a wii remote, hehe...
I guess it's time for me to go try an interview 8)

thunderhero4

Quote from: Marth Xero on November 23, 2007, 05:18:13 PM

as long as it doesnt have me strapped to an atomic missile... :O

Eizweir

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 23, 2007, 05:43:39 PM
Quote from: Marth Xero on November 23, 2007, 05:18:13 PM

as long as it doesnt have me strapped to an atomic missile... :O
no, it'll just have Kharg wrecking the whole place with a tornado ;)

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.