News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Super awesome nsf ladder (that I didn't get the idea of from ns2)

Started by Dawei, March 24, 2008, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: Ridley on April 10, 2008, 06:00:32 AM
Ok I am going to get on the list. I challenge Munkey.

Well I challenged SSBBrawlin, but apparently he can't connect so I don't see the point why he is still on the ladder... but I think Depster already challenged me.

Ridley

Quote from: `Munkey` on April 10, 2008, 06:17:54 AM

Well I challenged SSBBrawlin, but apparently he can't connect so I don't see the point why he is still on the ladder... but I think Depster already challenged me.

Really? Well then I guess I challenge Wiiboy then.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Sabby

Quote from: `Munkey` on April 10, 2008, 06:17:54 AM

i couldn't connect to him eather............ he should be taken off the ladder :|

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Sabby

Quote from: Ridley on April 10, 2008, 11:52:25 AM
Does that mean I could have number 15 if he is kicked?
maybe idk, you'll have to ask dawei

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Matt

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

FruitFlow

My stupid Netgear only works when I connect with "Anyone". But everytime I try to connect with one of my friends it disconnects. I don't understand what the problem is
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 10, 2008, 05:21:05 PM
My stupid Netgear only works when I connect with "Anyone". But everytime I try to connect with one of my friends it disconnects. I don't understand what the problem is

Well then fix it, and enough with the dumb sprite  >:(  ;)

HTA!

Port Forwarding is required.

FruitFlow

Quote from: `Munkey` on April 10, 2008, 05:22:48 PM

Well then fix it, and enough with the dumb sprite  >:(  ;)
I'm definitley gonna get it to work whether it wants to or not, this is ridiculous.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 10, 2008, 05:27:04 PM
Darnit. Can't believe I have to do all that crap

Matt

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 10, 2008, 05:33:22 PM

Its not that hard/bad. Im a kill you and your sprite.  :(

FruitFlow

Quote from: `Munkey` on April 10, 2008, 05:41:21 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 10, 2008, 05:33:22 PM

Its not that hard/bad. Im a kill you and your sprite.  :(
Well, at least I know what to do now. And you leave my sprite out of this. She did no wrong