News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Super Smash Brother's Brawl Tournament! (La Pared is Champion)

Started by evilflame101, April 03, 2008, 10:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilflame101

Quote from: mackormoses on April 04, 2008, 11:11:21 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on April 04, 2008, 11:09:23 PM
I live in Canada. but low enough so that lag isnt much of a problem (Im so far south in canada that if you look at a map the boarder actully goes around where I live) Im on the west coast. Can I still enter?
I don't see why not, I am from Canada too.

Ya i meant to post something saying that if your in a surrounding area, you can still join as long as its not too far, canada is fair game though, ill add you to the list.

Linkman

Allegretto

Ill sign up. I Live in Colorado soooo I usually ahve no lag

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

HTA!

Quote from: mackormoses on April 04, 2008, 05:25:18 PM
That is one completely separate tournament, and I stood by allowing as many as three separate tournaments on this board. This would be one, KG's another, and anyone else that can effectively run one may as well. Not everyone gets the chance/may be intimidated/whatever with KG's tourneys.

So, will this get locked? No.

As it is, providing each tourney offers something new, I will charter the rights to another. Also note that this was approved before KG's, meaning, it has = rights.

My Suggestions:
-3 Days to respond
-Items Off
-16 people, 4 Backups
-CounterPick and Legal Stages

I warned you about this...

I can only see this crashing, since KG's is a mess as it is.
Fine then, I'm not singed up for KG's so put me in here.

And Mack, unless you can make all of our members participate multiple threads seems kinds of a clutter but whatever.

Light

You do realize you spelled tournament wrong, right? :P I'll sign up. Western region.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

evilflame101

Quote from: LightningSword on April 05, 2008, 10:26:54 AM
You do realize you spelled tournament wrong, right? :P I'll sign up. Western region.
OMG... i spelled it right in the post, but not the title... my bad ill change it...

evilflame101

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 05, 2008, 07:09:50 AM
That is one completely separate tournament, and I stood by allowing as many as three separate tournaments on this board. This would be one, KG's another, and anyone else that can effectively run one may as well. Not everyone gets the chance/may be intimidated/whatever with KG's tourneys.

As it is, providing each tourney offers something new, I will charter the rights to another. Also note that this was approved before KG's, meaning, it has = rights.

My Suggestions:
-3 Days to respond
-Items Off
-16 people, 4 Backups

And Mack, unless you can make all of our members participate multiple threads seems kinds of a clutter but whatever.

What region are you in?

HTA!

Quote from: evilflame101 on April 05, 2008, 11:17:16 AM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 05, 2008, 07:09:50 AM

My Suggestions:
-3 Days to respond
-Items Off
-16 people, 4 Backups

What region are you in?
South East.

Macawmoses

@HTA: It is a one day event, I hope Evil can manage.......I am curious to see if this will go smoother than KG's.

After that, depending on which one works best, that will be the new standard for tourneys. Consider this a test of one day tourney play :P

HTA!

Quote from: mackormoses on April 05, 2008, 11:46:01 AM
@HTA: It is a one day event, I hope Evil can manage.......I am curious to see if this will go smoother than KG's.

After that, depending on which one works best, that will be the new standard for tourneys. Consider this a test of one day tourney play :P

Okay,

SkyMyl

Quote from: evilflame101 on April 04, 2008, 10:11:48 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 04, 2008, 06:02:50 PM
Is the judge spot still open? I'd like to be one! (Especially since Mack officialized this.)

Judging spots are all filled, but we can never have enough judges so i will add you as a 4th, back up judge.
Yay, back up judge! ;D

JadedLink

Sign me up.  West coast.  My IM info is in my profile and I'll post it here. 

AIM - jdc2845
MSN - jadedlink17@hotmail.com
Yahoo - jadedlink17@yahoo.com

Jenag

I would like to Join the tournament if I can. I live in California so it should be west. Thanks =D