<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

SSBBRAWLIN's Super Endurance Challenge/Event Matches

Started by FruitFlow, April 05, 2008, 12:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 05, 2008, 04:02:12 PM
Hmmm...
I would much rather we combine our threads, as to unclutter the board.
But sounds interesting.
That wouldn't be a bad idea Hector.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

Once we submit it, can we go back and IMPROVE on our record and submit our new record again (Even if it's a number of times.)?

HTA!

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 05, 2008, 05:27:06 PM
Hmmm...
But sounds interesting.

How does permanent Smasher of the Week sound?
That, or I could move my contest over here.

FruitFlow

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 05, 2008, 05:36:47 PM
Once we submit it, can we go back and IMPROVE on our record and submit our new record again (Even if it's a number of times.)?
Yep. You may improve your record as many times as you want as long as it's not submitted past the deadline
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 05, 2008, 05:38:32 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 05, 2008, 05:27:06 PM
Hmmm...
But sounds interesting.

How does permanent Smasher of the Week sound?
That, or I could move my contest over here.
You can move it here if you want

HTA!

I suggest we just make a whole new thread, and have different divisions.
I've got some ideas, I'll fill you in via PM later on.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 05, 2008, 05:57:39 PM
I suggest we just make a whole new thread, and have different divisions.
I've got some ideas, I'll fill you in via PM later on.
Okay

FruitFlow

NOTIFICATION TO ALL PARTICIPANTS

The deadline for yesterday's challenge has been switched to today.
I repeat, the deadline is today. Sorry for the late notification

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

New Challenge for this week is up

(The reason it's another Endurance Challenge is because the last was short and considered just a warm-up. It was still worth points though)

FruitFlow

I'm gonna go ahead and post my current score, but do expect a BIG change later on. Maybe tomarrow or Thursday I'll try again if I can.

N/E ways here's my score:  31 KO's

FruitFlow

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 08, 2008, 06:20:24 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and post my current score, but do expect a BIG change later on. Maybe tomarrow or Thursday I'll try again if I can.

N/E ways here's my score:  31 KO's

New score updated: 38 KO's (Told ya there'd be a BIG change) =P

SkyMyl

I got 27 KO's.

F***ing Bob-ombs....

Edit: 36 with Charizard. I'll try again.

FruitFlow

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 10, 2008, 06:31:30 PM
I got 27 KO's.

F***ing Bob-ombs....
Yes, very annoying Bob-ombs. I mostly take damage from the smart bombs though. Still, good score. Keep up the good work