News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Toon Link needs another game....

Started by Tupin, April 05, 2008, 06:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Termina is in another dimension, right? That's what I always thought.

I always imagined that all other lands (Hyrule, Labrynna, Holodrum) were all in the same dimension but in different places.

The plot could be that he sails back to the sea above Hyrule and follows the stroy on Outset that I explained. He then sails the oceans until he reaches the sea that covers Labrynna and discovers the raising of the Black Tower.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 09, 2008, 01:18:16 PM

I always imagined that all other lands (Hyrule, Labrynna, Holodrum) were all in the same dimension but in different places.

The plot could be that he sails back to the sea above Hyrule and follows the stroy on Outset that I explained. He then sails the oceans until he reaches the sea that covers Labrynna and discovers the raising of the Black Tower.
Good of you to understand it, but I continue to disagree with that theory. After all, we need proof that Oracle of Ages takes place before Wind Waker. If we can prove that, then the theory has a shot.

Remember, Veran is dead.

Apollo

yeah i would love another windwaker game or something
i dont know if they would ever have an older toon link but that might be cool
theres so much to offer with the new world of toon zelda

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 09, 2008, 03:44:29 PM

Good of you to understand it, but I continue to disagree with that theory. After all, we need proof that Oracle of Ages takes place before Wind Waker. If we can prove that, then the theory has a shot.

Remember, Veran is dead.

Well, there's always Ganondorf. He was never officially killed, after all, just turned to stone, as far as I remember. There's a chance... Or perhaps they'll bring back Bellum...

SkyMyl

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 15, 2008, 07:09:46 PM

Remember, Veran is dead.

Well, there's always Ganondorf. He was never officially killed, after all, just turned to stone, as far as I remember. There's a chance... Or perhaps they'll bring back Bellum...
I'm sick of seeing theories of returning villians even though they're dead!

As far as I'm concerned, Ganondorf is dead, the Master Sword on his head, in what's left of Hyrule. Bellum was turned into, like the other bosses, Sand of Hours and was returned to the Phantom Sword. Then returned to the sea. Bellum isn't returning anytime soon. So no villains that we know of are returning. Zant, Veran, Onox, Ganondorf (THAT GANONDORF!), every villain probably won't return in Toon Link's next game.

I predict the next game would be a sequel to Twilight Princess, but there is one other thing...a way to link Four Swords to Wind Waker's future. How? I'll explain it simply.

Link, Tetra and co arrive at an island. This is the new Hyrule. But there's a new villain. Link doesn't have a sword or shield (Explain what happened to them anyway!), and he doesn't have the Master Sword. So the local island residents, the Picori, give Link the Picori Blade to fend off the evil on the island. Really simple right? Well, think about it. This would put Minish Cap next. My brother and I figure that the water levels recede in Hyrule some time later, but the Master Sword hasn't been found yet. No knowledge of the Master Sword exists in the Minish Cap, from my knowledge. The Master Sword isn't found until a Twilight Princess. How does this work?

Well, Twilight Princess's "Temple of Time" shows the Master Sword in the Lost Woods. But how does it wind up there? I figure that Ganondorf is dead, all the stone of him shattered, and someone finds the Master Sword. He/she puts it back in the pedestal, which explains how everything is so ruined. The Temple of Time is destroyed, becoming the Lost Woods. After the adventure in Twilight Princess, Link to the Past is next. The Master Sword is, again, in the Lost Woods. But more refined and peaceful. Also notice how in the GBA Remake, there's an optional sidequest that has Link defeating past bosses to get Four Shards of the Four Sword.

I think that the LttP Ganon is none other than the Ganon from FSA. He was trapped in the Four Sword, but imagine how the Four Sword somehow wound up in the Golden Land, right? Ganon breaks out of it. It splits into four shards, he finds the Triforce, makes a wish, and his power comes back to him. He then creates Aghanim. Then everything takes place.

So it's Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, New adventure, Minish Cap, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, Twilight Princess, Link to the Past, then I'll work on a seperate thread concering the rest of my theory.

Any way, I'm sorry for a long and tedious post concerning a theory. Forgive me for that! Now let's drop this discussion of bringing villains back.

Allegretto

Toon link should not get another game <.< instead the should remake orcarina of time for the wii instead of just moving it to the VC

Tupin

Quote from: Allegretto on April 16, 2008, 07:59:02 PM
Toon link should not get another game <.< instead the should remake orcarina of time for the wii instead of just moving it to the VC
No, Windwaker was better than Ocarina of Time.

*hides behind flame shield*

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 16, 2008, 08:02:32 PM

I agree with that opinion.

But I kinda like the idea of a remake for Ocarina of Time, but there's one thing I want: Accuracy. It can't shut down what the original proved, and vice versa. Certain other remakes screwed with a games story entirely. (No names mentioned.)

Apollo

i think it would be cool if they brought back the ocarina of time in the windwaker games to have an older toon link

Ultrasuperstarenator

Young Link= Toon Link

Adult Link= Cel-shading.

Done.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Apollo

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 16, 2008, 08:58:09 AM

Remember, Veran is dead.

As far as I'm concerned, Ganondorf is dead, the Master Sword on his head, in what's left of Hyrule. Bellum was turned into, like the other bosses, Sand of Hours and was returned to the Phantom Sword. Then returned to the sea. Bellum isn't returning anytime soon. So no villains that we know of are returning. Zant, Veran, Onox, Ganondorf (THAT GANONDORF!), every villain probably won't return in Toon Link's next game.

I predict the next game would be a sequel to Twilight Princess, but there is one other thing...a way to link Four Swords to Wind Waker's future. How? I'll explain it simply.

Link, Tetra and co arrive at an island. This is the new Hyrule. But there's a new villain. Link doesn't have a sword or shield (Explain what happened to them anyway!), and he doesn't have the Master Sword. So the local island residents, the Picori, give Link the Picori Blade to fend off the evil on the island. Really simple right? Well, think about it. This would put Minish Cap next. My brother and I figure that the water levels recede in Hyrule some time later, but the Master Sword hasn't been found yet. No knowledge of the Master Sword exists in the Minish Cap, from my knowledge. The Master Sword isn't found until a Twilight Princess. How does this work?

Well, Twilight Princess's "Temple of Time" shows the Master Sword in the Lost Woods. But how does it wind up there? I figure that Ganondorf is dead, all the stone of him shattered, and someone finds the Master Sword. He/she puts it back in the pedestal, which explains how everything is so ruined. The Temple of Time is destroyed, becoming the Lost Woods. After the adventure in Twilight Princess, Link to the Past is next. The Master Sword is, again, in the Lost Woods. But more refined and peaceful. Also notice how in the GBA Remake, there's an optional sidequest that has Link defeating past bosses to get Four Shards of the Four Sword.

I think that the LttP Ganon is none other than the Ganon from FSA. He was trapped in the Four Sword, but imagine how the Four Sword somehow wound up in the Golden Land, right? Ganon breaks out of it. It splits into four shards, he finds the Triforce, makes a wish, and his power comes back to him. He then creates Aghanim. Then everything takes place.

So it's Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, New adventure, Minish Cap, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, Twilight Princess, Link to the Past, then I'll work on a seperate thread concering the rest of my theory.

Any way, I'm sorry for a long and tedious post concerning a theory. Forgive me for that! Now let's drop this discussion of bringing villains back.
i think youre forgetting that the triforce is reborn like every 100 years

SkyMyl

Quote from: Apollo on May 03, 2008, 06:01:49 AM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 16, 2008, 08:58:09 AM

Remember, Veran is dead.

i think youre forgetting that the triforce is reborn like every 100 years
I'm working on a new theory, so ignore this theory for now. And stop bumping old threads.

Allegretto

ARGHHHHHHHHH ICE ARROW!!!!! *Breaks sheild* DINS FIRE!

:P see owned

Neerb

I like Apollo's idea of older Toon Link finding the Ocarina of Time, but I've got a really cool idea:

A cel-shaded Link that ISN'T WW Link!

Seriously, I think it would be cool if they made a normal game (as in, it takes place in Hyrule, NOT the Great Sea, Labrynna, Termina, Holodrum, etc.) but with cel-shaded graphics.

Also, NO REMAKES!  Why bother remaking a Zelda when they could just make a totally new one?