<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The OFFICIAL (Yes, official) SSBB Glitch Experiment thread! *Possible spoilers*

Started by Shujinco2, April 07, 2008, 01:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

WiinolikePS3

It's finally friday! YAY!

I'll go test the superscope glitch right now.

And, yes, I know how to do it, and I did it before in Melee.

Phantom123

--Ganon's uber jump--
So, turns out you can give Ganon a super-jump that can reach the top of stages you design as very large, from the bottom. Unfortunately, it's based on designed stages. If you use one of the springs that are used in stage making, and press Down-B at the very instant you hit it, Ganon does an uber jump. This does NOT work with the spring item. However, it does work with Captain Falcon too, so if you're a big custom stage person, this can be a useful tactic. I will be checking if it works with the down-A attacks that force you down, like Sheik's down A or Sonic's down A. In the meantime, remember me as the founder of the most useless glitches (Ice climbers mining XP)

Macawmoses

So you know, all glitches can be reported in this thread, simply for convenience, etc.

Daft Pink

I tried the Super Scope glitch exactly the same way as in melee and it didn't work. Unless we find another way to get unlimited Super Scope ammo, we won't be able to do the black hole glitch. :(

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on April 11, 2008, 06:21:54 PM
I tried the Super Scope glitch exactly the same way as in melee and it didn't work. Unless we find another way to get unlimited Super Scope ammo, we won't be able to do the black hole glitch. :(
GAh...

I did it yesterday, but I posted it AFTER you did...

oh well. It doesn't work anyways.  :(

Shujinco2

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 12, 2008, 10:50:43 AM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on April 11, 2008, 06:21:54 PM
GAh...

I did it yesterday, but I posted it AFTER you did...

oh well. It doesn't work anyways.  :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:'(

There goes the biggest glitch in Meelee history. :'(

Also, to mack: YAYZ! It's offically officalized! :)

Tupin

Can you replace the Super Scope with anything?

Or maybe you don't need a Super Scope.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

jnfs2014

I heard of a myth called " Can Zelda's FS KO the guy on the Zelda Stage?"
  I tried and it went right through. I have pics of it.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 12, 2008, 06:16:40 PM

Don't think you could, unless you had a projectile weapon with infinite ammo and possible rapid fire that effected items the same way the super scope bullets did.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Shujinco on April 12, 2008, 06:22:10 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 12, 2008, 06:16:40 PM

Don't think you could, unless you had a projectile weapon with infinite ammo and possible rapid fire that effected items the same way the super scope bullets did.
*Click* IDEA!

Who said we only needed an infinite amount of bullets within only 1 super scope!

If we had an infinite supply of super scopes, that would equal an infinite amount of bullets!

All we have to do is set ourselves up accordingly, in training mode, spawn a super scope, use all it's bullets, throwit, and spawn another.

Though, I don't know what the pause would do to the two fox/wolfs. :-\

Lotos

Holy poop!  Just found this one out a few seconds ago:  I was using Falco in Aero Port Dive, or whatever it's called, and while the platforms were decending, I was using his A move.  The button was held down.  When the platforms disappeared, Falco somehow fell through the road of the course!  Even if the road is a fall-through floor (I don't think it is), I was not holding down or anything.

Proud to actually be submitting something to this thread :)

Rius

I had two Dark Pit's (not the lighter or darker versions, either). My sister chose the character and costume regularly, and I got it through Random.

Java

Remember how DN2K/Phantom found out that throwing a motion sensing mine at the Ice Climber's Iceberg would push it down? Well I just found out that when Dr. Wright comes out of an AT and he summons the building, the Iceberg also gets pushed down.

I wonder what else can push the Iceberg down?
Has anyone tried throwing a Pokeball at it? Perhaps Metagross and other Pokemon (I think that's the name) can push it down even more?

Phantom123

I dunno if a pokeball can. I am naming things the FS-maker himself can throw. The enemy can too, to the same effect, but I think they can attack it to make it smaller. However, My idea is damageless :P

Anyways, I'll be working on my next couple of tricks. Btw, I'm updating the ganondorf uber kick. It does NOT work with other characters using the Down-A with equal timing. I haven't checked Captain Falcon yet, but he has the same attack, so it should work...