News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The OFFICIAL (Yes, official) SSBB Glitch Experiment thread! *Possible spoilers*

Started by Shujinco2, April 07, 2008, 01:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

I found a glitch!

When you use the Ice Climbers's FS in Mushroomy Kingdom and if you're about to be crushed by a block in front of you because of the iceberg, you will pass through the floor and you will fall!

WiinolikePS3

Oh yeah, one think you need to add to the glitch list, pronto:

God Tier Dedede. If you don't know what that is, search it on youtube.

Maybe we can use him for that "infinate supply of super scopes" if we can find out how to change the capsule into a super scope instead of a Dragoon Piece, if possible. Just an idea...

Java

Quote from: -DN2K- on April 13, 2008, 09:43:51 AM
I dunno if a pokeball can. I am naming things the FS-maker himself can throw. The enemy can too, to the same effect, but I think they can attack it to make it smaller. However, My idea is damageless :P

Anyways, I'll be working on my next couple of tricks. Btw, I'm updating the ganondorf uber kick. It does NOT work with other characters using the Down-A with equal timing. I haven't checked Captain Falcon yet, but he has the same attack, so it should work...
Just throwing Pokeballs won't work.

However, I still want to see if Metagross can lower the Iceberg.

Also, I tried the motion-sensor mine trick. That was pretty cool.

Phantom123

I dunno about metagross, but Wobbufet has a similiar effect (Thought neither as extreme, or fast as the mines). And people, TRY THE UBER JUMP X.X It is lolz-worthy XP

Shujinco2

Quote from: -DN2K- on April 13, 2008, 09:43:51 AM
I dunno if a pokeball can. I am naming things the FS-maker himself can throw. The enemy can too, to the same effect, but I think they can attack it to make it smaller. However, My idea is damageless :P

Anyways, I'll be working on my next couple of tricks. Btw, I'm updating the ganondorf uber kick. It does NOT work with other characters using the Down-A with equal timing. I haven't checked Captain Falcon yet, but he has the same attack, so it should work...
We should also try a bumper, and maybe someone with a star?

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: -DN2K- on April 13, 2008, 07:40:38 PM
I dunno about metagross, but Wobbufet has a similiar effect (Thought neither as extreme, or fast as the mines). And people, TRY THE UBER JUMP X.X It is lolz-worthy XP
I have, but at a horrible time.

JUST as I did it, a CD fell onto the spring, and by the time I landed, it was gone.  :(

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

I would like to report a glitch, if that's all right. :D Well here's the deal. I was in Delfino Plaza, playing as pokemon trainer fighting a ganondork Imeanganondorf. Anyways, he got his final smash and used it. The player who was ganondorf paused RIGHT when ganon was off screen (when he is just running past the KO area). Then, just then, the pause focused on a building model of ganondorf where he used the FS. You know, the bulding model? The posistion the character is in when you are working on them? With arms straight out to the right and left, legs straight and unbent? Ya, that pose. I even have pictures to prove it (cuz it was paused right when it happened, lucky me :P ) but, it would be a while till I could get it off the wii, if not ever. :S

He kinda looked like this

--------l----------
         l
        l l
        l l

Like, in a starfish posistion.
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642

Shujinco2

Quote from: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight on April 14, 2008, 07:06:53 PM
I would like to report a glitch, if that's all right. :D Well here's the deal. I was in Delfino Plaza, playing as pokemon trainer fighting a ganondork Imeanganondorf. Anyways, he got his final smash and used it. The player who was ganondorf paused RIGHT when ganon was off screen (when he is just running past the KO area). Then, just then, the pause focused on a building model of ganondorf where he used the FS. You know, the bulding model? The posistion the character is in when you are working on them? With arms straight out to the right and left, legs straight and unbent? Ya, that pose. I even have pictures to prove it (cuz it was paused right when it happened, lucky me :P ) but, it would be a while till I could get it off the wii, if not ever. :S

--------l----------
         l
        l l
        l l

Yeah, I've seen something similar when I saw the Character moveset swapping on youtube. Except, was he facing us?

Shujinco2

Alright, UPDATED! :)

So, is anybody going to get going on those FS glitches?

Also, I want to find out EXACTLY what "Screwed up replays" are. What exactly HAPPENS?

Man, I wish I had a wii & Brawl. :(

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Shujinco on April 16, 2008, 02:17:44 PM

Also, I want to find out EXACTLY what "Screwed up replays" are. What exactly HAPPENS?

You can see it on youtube.

Your character sometimes randomly just walks off the stage, and may cause you to lose a match, even though you won. O_O

Shujinco2

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 16, 2008, 03:37:12 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on April 16, 2008, 02:17:44 PM

You can see it on youtube.

Your character sometimes randomly just walks off the stage, and may cause you to lose a match, even though you won. O_O
Sounds...troublesom. 0_o

Also, BUMP!

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Quote from: Shujinco on April 15, 2008, 06:41:01 AM
Quote from: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight on April 14, 2008, 07:06:53 PM

--------l----------
         l
        l l
        l l

Yeah, I've seen something similar when I saw the Character moveset swapping on youtube. Except, was he facing us?
Ganondorf was facing left, in the direction of the Final Smash. And yes, if you have seen a moveswap video, you have already seen this pose. :P

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

SkyMyl

DO NOT stay under the stage for a few inches in Glacial Peak and Warioware. Why?

Glacial Peak: When the mountain slides and you're a little under the stage out of reach of the edge, you'll be underneath the mountain itself and unable to recover. Screw you global warming.

Warioware: Same as Glacial Peak, but when a Microgame starts.

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 18, 2008, 02:43:55 PM
DO NOT stay under the stage for a few inches in Glacial Peak and Warioware. Why?

Glacial Peak: When the mountain slides and you're a little under the stage out of reach of the edge, you'll be underneath the mountain itself and unable to recover. Screw you global warming.

Warioware: Same as Glacial Peak, but when a Microgame starts.
You do not know how many times I have died by the warioware one. 0_0