News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Can somebody...

Started by Shujinco2, May 29, 2008, 12:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

get a list of all the enemies, changed enemies and sub-enemies in A Link to the Past?

And by sub enemies, I mean the ones that branch off of the original enemy, such as the little red shocking ballon things, or the smaller bits of the Octoballoon.

And by changed enemies, I mean ones that are the same type of enemy, but different somehow. (Such as Blue Soldier, Green Soldier and Red Soldier. They are all soldiers, but they are different.)

I'm testing out the effects of the Ice Rod and Magic Powder on all the enemies. Yeah, I'm bored, so what? :P

SkyMyl

Umm...holy crap.

I'll get you the list by tomorrow or later on. Is that okay?

Shujinco2

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 29, 2008, 01:32:23 PM
Umm...holy crap.

Yeah, that's fine.

It's actually a huge list. There's a crap load in the Light World alone, and then double it for all the Dark World enemies too, yeah, it's a huge list.

Also, I want to know something: When using the Ice Rod on an enemy, will it always produce the same effect on the same enemy with the Ice Rod? Same with the Quake Medallian and the Magic Powder.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Shujinco on May 30, 2008, 12:27:10 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 29, 2008, 01:32:23 PM
Umm...holy crap.

Also, I want to know something: When using the Ice Rod on an enemy, will it always produce the same effect on the same enemy with the Ice Rod? Same with the Quake Medallian and the Magic Powder.
I can't finish it today. I'm too tired, so I'll have it by Sunday or Monday. Sorry.

I don't see why it wouldn't. But do you mean like using the Magic Powder against the Cukemen (The green pickle enemies.) on the same enemy over and over, or indivisual enemies?

RedYoshi

Are you going to make some contest or something with the enemies list or a trivia or something. That would be cool.
Will edit sig later...:P

Shujinco2

Quote from: ilovebrandyharrington on May 30, 2008, 07:18:34 PM
Are you going to make some contest or something with the enemies list or a trivia or something. That would be cool.
It would be cool, however, I am doing this for expirimental usage.

Plus, I have far better trivia questions, such as:

Name every item that uses up your Magic Meter.