News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

*Insert Fanfare* The first Interforum Contest is About to Begin!

Started by Macawmoses, April 09, 2008, 04:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: mackormoses on April 09, 2008, 07:03:54 PM
Quote from: PLAYAT on April 09, 2008, 06:42:38 PM
Quote from: Depster on April 09, 2008, 06:40:18 PM
Quote from: Thirdkoopa on April 09, 2008, 06:30:41 PM
Dawei was banned from the legion hall chatbox, apparently, I don't know which mod did it or what happened. =/
ooohhh ok lol XD  so is he really not partcipating?

Yea he's participating.....I think
He's the team captain of NSF
Right, he is el-cappytin, while I am one of the organizers. But which team should I be on D:
Definantly LHF [/bias] :3 well depends, just play some of the people in each team to see where you would fit better in, I'm not going to force you If you perfer here more  :'( But you still better participate when we're going up against other forums (Well as LHF).  ;D (cough bc and ns2 cough)

And dawei was at LHF Talking about the rules, It was in the chatbox, apparently one of the mods (I'm very sorry about this, It wasn't for that long but It WAS Rude :/ And had no reason) Banned dawei for a while, and other then that, everyones enjoying this tourney over there and the whole stuff, so now dawei is over at LHF As well and in the chatbox.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Ridley

Did you already send out all the pms? I would like to see a list of who made it.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Macawmoses

Dawei

As mack said, I'm no where near done. I've sent them out to the very top people (who I think would be willing to participate) and then I'm slowly deciding who else to send them too. Fear not if you haven't gotten one yet. Just give it some time

Macawmoses

Quote from: Dawei on April 09, 2008, 08:10:23 PM
As mack said, I'm no where near done. I've sent them out to the very top people (who I think would be willing to participate) and then I'm slowly deciding who else to send them too. Fear not if you haven't gotten one yet. Just give it some time
As it is, I may also have my say in some of the selections, but seeing as I am a staff member of each side, I want to minimize my intervention until one side has selected me. As it is, I know of about 10 users that will be on Team NSF, if they accept.

As it is, if you are not selected this round, don't fret, their will be more of these events in the future,

Dawei

Quote from: mackormoses on April 09, 2008, 08:19:47 PM
As it is, I may also have my say in some of the selections, but seeing as I am a staff member of each side, I want to minimize my intervention until one side has selected me. As it is, I know of about 10 users that will be on Team NSF, if they accept.

As it is, if you are not selected this round, don't fret, their will be more of these events in the future,
We love you more over here <3

i still need to play you though. D:

Macawmoses

Quote from: Dawei on April 09, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on April 09, 2008, 08:19:47 PM

We love you more over here <3

i still need to play you though. D:
To be honest, this is my favorite forum, and likely always will be. But yes, we will have to play soon.

DededeCloneChris

I got the "All-purpose PM from Dawei" I accept the spot for the team.

Ridley

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 09, 2008, 08:26:22 PM
I got the "All-purpose PM from Dawei" I accept the spot for the team.

Hey Wiiboy, want a match later? I haven't played you yet.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 10, 2008, 06:21:32 AM
I need a link to Legion Hall lol.

I can PM The link to anyone who needs it.  :P (Since 1.I don't want to advertise here, 2.It's not allowed, 3.I don't want to be rude)
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

I would be a bad representative of NSF, so exclude me.

Edit: Actually, I could join if I have time. Plus I'm getting better, so maybe.

Woah...is there MUSIC playing on this page!?

Phantom123

Dawei, you know you have to add me, solely because I know Azen <,<

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!