News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Do you feel that one of the characters shouldn't be in the game?

Started by Kilroy, April 10, 2008, 12:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

Wow... how can you say Olimar has '-99 Fighting Potential'? You're a jackass. Have you ever fought someone who is good with Olimar? Yeah, their amazing. You will get your ass whooped.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 10, 2008, 03:48:10 PM
Wow... how can you say Olimar has '-99 Fighting Potential'? You're a jackass. Have you ever fought someone who is good with Olimar? Yeah, their amazing. You will get your ass whooped.
I realize that.

No, seriously! I know I'm going to get owned.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on April 10, 2008, 01:47:10 PM
Quote from: Jono2 on April 10, 2008, 01:44:32 PM
ROB, because he's a blight on nintendo's history, not a shining star.

also, Ganondorf, because he doesn't get a unique moveset. :|

a blight? if I remember he helped to revive video games after the whole ET thing, but he didn't deserve to be playable
Actually, the Famicom/NES was what revived home counsles.

The ROB was not that great. In fact, it's right up there with the Atari Jaguire.

Avion-Finch

Wolf, just what we needed, 3 darned clones, especially when we could have had someone else.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Tupin

ROB and Wolf.

One didn't deserve to be in at all, and another is a clone, and I don't care how powerful he is.  :|

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kilroy

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 10, 2008, 01:38:32 PM
At first, Sonic. Then it started to grow on me.
Then Pokemon Trainer. It's just WHAT!? The Trainer in SSB who does nothing (Seems out of place in SSE.)! But it grew on me again...just another excuse for 3 in 1.
R.O.B. It made no sense at first, and still doesn't. But I like playing as him. So I have no issues.

But Olimar, I feel as though he shouldn't be in this game. Why? Unlike Pokemon Trainer, he has -99 fighting potential. He's hard to use, and he's bigger than he's supposed to be. Isacc or Simon Belmont should've taken his place.
Don't worry, I hate you too :D
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 10, 2008, 03:48:10 PM
I've been practicing with him, and... I found he is actually quite simple to use. He deals ALOT of damage if you use the right Pikmin at the right time. And, he has pretty good recovery skills.

Jono2

Quote from: Shujinco on April 10, 2008, 05:19:28 PM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on April 10, 2008, 01:47:10 PM
Quote from: Jono2 on April 10, 2008, 01:44:32 PM
ROB, because he's a blight on nintendo's history, not a shining star.

also, Ganondorf, because he doesn't get a unique moveset. :|

a blight? if I remember he helped to revive video games after the whole ET thing, but he didn't deserve to be playable
Actually, the Famicom/NES was what revived home counsles.

The ROB was not that great. In fact, it's right up there with the Atari Jaguire.

in North America, yes.  but the industry NEVER CRASHED IN JAPAN.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

.:DL:.

I think that ROB shouldn't have been in the game.  I mean, he's a good character and all, but he was just...random in the roster.

No offense to those ROB users out there.  He's an awesome character.  Just...random.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: darklink140 on April 10, 2008, 08:35:47 PM
I think that ROB shouldn't have been in the game.  I mean, he's a good character and all, but he was just...random in the roster.

No offense to those ROB users out there.  He's an awesome character.  Just...random.
Sorry to say this to you.

But in Smash, everything is random.

Linkman

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 10, 2008, 08:42:06 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on April 10, 2008, 08:35:47 PM

Sorry to say this to you.

But in Smash, everything is random.
PWNED...

anyway, i think uhh...hmm.....i guess rob, even though i use him... he is just random....

jnfs2014

Ice Climbers. BIG WHOOP!!!!!!! 1 GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    >:(

SkyMyl

Quote from: Olimar on April 10, 2008, 07:22:25 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 10, 2008, 01:38:32 PM
At first, Sonic. Then it started to grow on me.
Then Pokemon Trainer. It's just WHAT!? The Trainer in SSB who does nothing (Seems out of place in SSE.)! But it grew on me again...just another excuse for 3 in 1.
R.O.B. It made no sense at first, and still doesn't. But I like playing as him. So I have no issues.

But Olimar, I feel as though he shouldn't be in this game. Why? Unlike Pokemon Trainer, he has -99 fighting potential. He's hard to use, and he's bigger than he's supposed to be. Isacc or Simon Belmont should've taken his place.
Don't worry, I hate you too :D
Get in line with the other 5 3. But look at the first post I made here.

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 10, 2008, 05:34:48 PM
Wolf.

And another is a clone, and I don't care how powerful he is.  :|

I forgot about Wolf. No matter how much you change him, you can't change the fact he shouldn't be here. But he's still fun to play as. At least change the FS.

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on April 11, 2008, 08:21:22 AM
Ice Climbers. BIG WHOOP!!!!!!! 1 GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    >:(
I had no clue that they had 1 game at first.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl