News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

RPA vs. NSF (Brackets posted)

Started by Phantom123, April 21, 2008, 03:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom123

One more for this side, and we'll start.

jnfs2014

I wanna join!

edit: Sorry about that.

Link
Ike
Wolf.

Matt

If they come up for with the 10 people, I would like to join. I use Falco, Pit, and Pikachu, err maybe Lucario... Not sure.  :'(

Phantom123

Matt, you'll be an alternate, in case an NSF guy don't show. Anyways, these are the challengers (You each get to see your enemy, though no char changes). You will be matched as soon as I can.

1. Ntens; Ike, Lucas, (Pit or Snake, to be decided)
2. Ghostbane; Lucario, Shiek, (Ike or Marth)
3. Blade ; Ike, Toon Link, Unknown 3rd
4. Tal ; Metaknight, Marth, Falco
5. SM ; Diddy, Olimar, Kirby
6. Natsumi Tsuki ; Lucas, Ness, Third undecided (Likely Raptor Jesus)
7. Captain Asshole ; Snake, Ganondorf, King Dedede
8. Speedy ; To be added (I added him this second, he didn't know if he would, and he fills out the "enemy" roster)

All in all, nothing terribly common, most being 3 ikes. The two to watch out for are Captain Asshole and Natsumi, since both are likely best on RPA.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Phantom123 on April 22, 2008, 03:38:34 PM
Matt, you'll be an alternate, in case an NSF guy don't show. Anyways, these are the challengers (You each get to see your enemy, though no char changes). You will be matched as soon as I can.

1. Ntens; Ike, Lucas, (Pit or Snake, to be decided)
2. Ghostbane; Lucario, Shiek, (Ike or Marth)
3. Blade ; Ike, Toon Link, Unknown 3rd
4. Tal ; Metaknight, Marth, Falco
5. SM ; Diddy, Olimar, Kirby
6. Natsumi Tsuki ; Lucas, Ness, Third undecided (Likely Raptor Jesus)
7. Captain arsehole ; Snake, Ganondorf, King Dedede
8. Speedy ; To be added (I added him this second, he didn't know if he would, and he fills out the "enemy" roster)

All in all, nothing terribly common, most being 3 ikes. The two to watch out for are Captain arsehole and Natsumi, since both are likely best on RPA.
So these 4 are still deciding on their thirds huh
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Phantom123

Yeah. Natsumi is one to watch though. She's pretty good.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Phantom123

Well, I just played Natsumi. I won =P My advice, whoever plays her, she seems to spam PK Fire. Only, she's good at everything else when that doesn't work >.>

FruitFlow

We're playing against the people w/the same # as us right?

Ntensgamr128

I STILL don't know what my third will be, and I'm likely not to use Ike because it's almost too easy to get kills with him... >_>

If you can't tell, this is Ntens.

jnfs2014

So......when will we see who we get matched up with.
  I need to practice my technique and study their characters.

Phantom123

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 22, 2008, 08:09:40 PM
Not inherently. I'll post a list tonight.

Magnum

Spaming PK Fire, huh.

Must. Spam. Mario's. FIREBALL!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

Quote from: Phantom123 on April 23, 2008, 02:59:51 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 22, 2008, 08:09:40 PM
Not inherently. I'll post a list tonight.
Okay

WiinolikePS3

I WOULD, and I might stand a chance, but I can only play on Fri-Sun, and I'll probably forget, so... not exactly gonna win if I sign up.   :-\