News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

RPA vs. NSF (Brackets posted)

Started by Phantom123, April 21, 2008, 03:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom123

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Depster

ntens.  I hope he's decent...

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

FruitFlow

So I'm up against Captain huh. When do we start?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Baron

I'm wondering the same thing, SSBBRAWLIN.  Although, I spoke to Phantom recently, and he said it could possibly occur this weekend, unless he was addressing something else.  It seems he's been busy with homework.

I was wondering if the brackets were all right with you.  I just ordered everyone based on what number you were on the roster.  After that, I listed random stages that had no hazards.  Hopefully that's all right with all of you?  Also, if you noticed, there might be members from NSF fighting each other, and vice-versa for RPA.  That way, there should only be one representative of that forum by the last round.

However, there's also a chance that the last two standing will be from the same forum.  If that happens, the last duel is optional to see which one is the best, seeing as the fact that one forum already dominated another.

Captain Asshole Phantom:  It's not Natsumi Tsuki; it's Natsumi Tsuji.  And unless further noted, my third character will be Toon Link.  I just started using him the day before yesterday, but to put it simply, I wanted a shota team. =)  After all, that's the only reason why I play as Lucas and Ness.

Quote from: Natsumi TsujiAlso: Are you required to use three characters, or can you just stick with one or two? Stock 3? Best out of three? No items? wutz going on gaiz. Although I'm guessing by default, one character is sufficient.

In case you didn't see this (I take it you didn't, seeing as you didn't see the bracket in the same post until I IMed it to you), could you answer those questions?  To add onto that, what will be the deadline for each round?  I highly encourage one, due to the obligatory "It's been weeks and I still can't contact my opponent...".

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this tournament, and without further ado, I wish everyone good luck!

FruitFlow

Quote from: The Baron on April 24, 2008, 10:33:29 PM
I'm wondering the same thing, SSBBRAWLIN.  Although, I spoke to Phantom recently, and he said it could possibly occur this weekend, unless he was addressing something else.  It seems he's been busy with homework.

I was wondering if the brackets were all right with you.  I just ordered everyone based on what number you were on the roster.  After that, I listed random stages that had no hazards.  Hopefully that's all right with all of you?  Also, if you noticed, there might be members from NSF fighting each other, and vice-versa for RPA.  That way, there should only be one representative of that forum by the last round.

However, there's also a chance that the last two standing will be from the same forum.  If that happens, the last duel is optional to see which one is the best, seeing as the fact that one forum already dominated another.

Captain arsehole Phantom:  It's not Natsumi Tsuki; it's Natsumi Tsuji.  And unless further noted, my third character will be Toon Link.  I just started using him the day before yesterday, but to put it simply, I wanted a shota team. =)  After all, that's the only reason why I play as Lucas and Ness.

Quote from: Natsumi TsujiAlso: Are you required to use three characters, or can you just stick with one or two? Stock 3? Best out of three? No items? wutz going on gaiz. Although I'm guessing by default, one character is sufficient.

In case you didn't see this (I take it you didn't, seeing as you didn't see the bracket in the same post until I IMed it to you), could you answer those questions?  To add onto that, what will be the deadline for each round?  I highly encourage one, due to the obligatory "It's been weeks and I still can't contact my opponent...".

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this tournament, and without further ado, I wish everyone good luck!
No prob Baron. I think it's cool to pair us up that way. Great Job.  :)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Magnum

So I did get Natsumi. Now I really AM using Mario and his fireball. :)

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Phantom123

You can use any of your characters, or only one, just that you are limiting yourself to those characters. If you have to have a tie-breaker match, though, gotta use a new character. Basically, unless you have a tie-breaker round (You're one for one) you dun need to switch.

No items, unless specifically agreed on by both fighters (So, up to ya'll)

Stock 4

Best of three, yes.

And Nat, it's called a spelling error. Shit happens, wear condoms, blah blah etc.

jnfs2014

So....we got matched up with the other person. 8=8?

The Baron

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on April 25, 2008, 07:56:10 PM
So....we got matched up with the other person. 8=8?

Pretty much.  It was easier than randomizing it, and seems fair enough.

QuoteAnd Nat, it's called a spelling error. s*** happens, wear condoms, blah blah etc.
Uh-oh, looks like serious business is ensued.

Phantom123

Depster

Alright, I added you Ntens, so anytime we're both on lets have our match

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

FruitFlow

Wolfpika

This looks interesting!

Pokemon Trainer, Mario, and Meta-Knight