News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

RPA vs. NSF (Brackets posted)

Started by Phantom123, April 21, 2008, 03:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Baron

Quote from: Allegretto on May 25, 2008, 05:48:40 PM
and who the hell am i vsing i want to get it over with.

SM.  He goes by the name "Ess Em" on RPA.

Should MagnumSonic be dropped from this tournament then?

Magnum

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you post that after I beat you in that tournament. It was suppose to be a freakin secret!
Anyways, I use Allegretto's Wii to Brawl. You might not believe me, but we have much different fighting styles. I would understand if you want to drop me, but can ya trust me? I promise it will be me, not Mr. I'm Going to go Gay With Link and Use Him For Everything.
He's more power, and I'm more speed. I'll fight you though, and it won't be against Link. In fact, I'll tell you right now I'm going to use Pit and his Gay Dwarves when I fight you and Allegretto can't use Pit.

Tomorrow, After I go see Indiana Jones with my dad and Al.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

The Baron

...?

I don't even recall adding Allegretto.  Nor fighting him.  Nor fighting Link, unless I'm in those pointless battles with a friend that I've known for several years.  And the only Pits I recall fighting are StarWindWizard and someone from another forum.  Not to mention, I've had my Wii disconnected in a bag for awhile now, due to various school functions.  The only time I've played recently was during an anime convention, and there was no online play capabilities in those public SSBB matches.  Although I also have a bad memory.

Also the "gay dwarves" wouldn't technically exist because of the "no items" rule that is present, if I recall correctly.  =P

Magnum

So is that a No, or a Yes?

And yes, I've heard StarWind is good, but I've only gone against his Shiek

The Baron

Quote from: MagnumSonic on May 27, 2008, 07:05:31 PM
So is that a No, or a Yes?

And yes, I've heard StarWind is good, but I've only gone against his Shiek

So did I fight you?

Tomorrow, I'll have stayed up for two days and will thus be out of it, but if that's the time you are available, I suppose I'll fight =P

Magnum

You never fought me OR Allegretto. And probably, since I'm going out of town Friday unless you want to wait three weeks

The Baron

Quote from: MagnumSonic on May 28, 2008, 12:57:17 AM
You never fought me OR Allegretto. And probably, since I'm going out of town Friday unless you want to wait three weeks

QuoteNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you post that after I beat you in that tournament. It was suppose to be a freakin secret!
Anyways, I use Allegretto's Wii to Brawl. You might not believe me, but we have much different fighting styles. I would understand if you want to drop me, but can ya trust me? I promise it will be me, not Mr. I'm Going to go Gay With Link and Use Him For Everything.

???

Updating Wii's Internet Connection at a friend's house, since my entire Internet is dead at my place.  Will Brawl in about ten minutes or so.

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

The Baron

Haven't seen him in a few days.

Magnum:  Waited on Brawl, couldn't find you on that or any messenger.

FruitFlow

Anyone fight their opponents yet?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Has anyone fought any of their opponents yet?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Ridley

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on June 18, 2008, 01:51:43 PM
Has anyone fought any of their opponents yet?

Do you think we have?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

jnfs2014

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

I am giving this a day before it is killed off, thread wise, I don't see this going anywhere.