<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Worst Sonic game?

Started by Tupin, May 04, 2008, 01:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on July 04, 2008, 09:50:11 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 04, 2008, 09:42:27 PM
I actually liked secret rings. :| There really isnt a sonic game i dislike save for Zero Gravity and Labyrinth.

Going so fast in 3D where you can see where you are going has never felt so good! And the levels seemed more fun to replay because there are a ton of ways to do them.

And I also see how it goes back to the roots a little bit. Sonic was about going from the beginning to the end as fast as you can without being able to move around in a full enviornment (there was exploring in the old Sonic games?), they just added more scenery and the ability to break and go. Speed Break and Time Break are also imo Sonic's coolest moves he has had in a 3D sonic game. Especially Speed Break, you go so fast you go right through everything! no stopping you. I think that this Unleashed game is a mix of Secret Rings and Rush because both of those series' really helped bring Sonic into the new era where he should be: where camera is not an option, just go. And it looks like you cant stop in it either. :)
Take out the 3D thing are you sounding like Amy in some episode of Sonic X.

I admire your fervor for Sonic, but I'm afraid you're going to receive a *Shifty eyes* Du du dun! A long discussion from yours truly, Mr. Nayrman.
um no, I just never had a chance to say tickle my fancy... :|

And I couldn't care less what others think. I like what i like, and old Sonic games are something i dont like (just one of my "things") and i have been playing them since the first so nobody ask me which ones I played first. This is just opinions. Anyone who says I'm wrong or flames is just being a gay faggot who thinks everyone should do what they do. >:(

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 04, 2008, 10:00:50 PM
I actually liked secret rings. :| There really isnt a sonic game i dislike save for Zero Gravity and Labyrinth.

Going so fast in 3D where you can see where you are going has never felt so good! And the levels seemed more fun to replay because there are a ton of ways to do them.

And I also see how it goes back to the roots a little bit. Sonic was about going from the beginning to the end as fast as you can without being able to move around in a full enviornment (there was exploring in the old Sonic games?), they just added more scenery and the ability to break and go. Speed Break and Time Break are also imo Sonic's coolest moves he has had in a 3D sonic game. Especially Speed Break, you go so fast you go right through everything! no stopping you. I think that this Unleashed game is a mix of Secret Rings and Rush because both of those series' really helped bring Sonic into the new era where he should be: where camera is not an option, just go. And it looks like you cant stop in it either. :)

I admire your fervor for Sonic, but I'm afraid you're going to receive a *Shifty eyes* Du du dun! A long discussion from yours truly, Mr. Nayrman.

And I couldn't care less what others think. I like what i like, and old Sonic games are something i dont like (just one of my "things") and i have been playing them since the first so nobody ask me which ones I played first. This is just opinions. Anyone who says I'm wrong or flames is just being a gay faggot who thinks everyone should do what they do. >:(

Calm down....Let others think what they like. We all have our interests
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

thunderhero4

Quote from: DRIFTYOSHIZERO11 on July 05, 2008, 12:21:49 AM

Hehe sorry, just have been flammed and riddiculed so much that it gets annoying :)

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 05, 2008, 12:25:16 AM
Quote from: DRIFTYOSHIZERO11 on July 05, 2008, 12:21:49 AM

Hehe sorry, just have been flammed and riddiculed so much that it gets annoying :)

Ah I see. well, you preferr the new ones, other preferr the old. I preferr the old. I just the think the Sonic games are getting tired.......
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

TheAnonymusElmo

By a landslide, Sonic Hero's!!!!
"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school