News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Worst Sonic game?

Started by Tupin, May 04, 2008, 01:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: thunderhero4 on May 29, 2008, 10:48:56 PM
Why does everybody hate this game? THE CONTROLS WERE FINE! And its the fastest game of them all
Not the fastest Sonic game ever, the fastest Sonic games are Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 and Sonic 2006.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

RedYoshi

Sonic Heroes was the worst one IMO. The team thing seemed like a good idea but the game seriously lacked. It could have been a lot better.
Will edit sig later...:P

Shujinco2

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on May 30, 2008, 09:58:23 AM
Why does everybody hate this game? THE CONTROLS WERE FINE! And its the fastest game of them all
Not the fastest Sonic game ever, the fastest Sonic games are Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 and Sonic 2006.
And if your REALLY good, Sonic 2.

Quote from: ilovebrandyharrington on May 30, 2008, 11:29:18 AM
Sonic Heroes was the worst one IMO. The team thing seemed like a good idea but the game seriously lacked. It could have been a lot better.
Plus, IMO, it was pretty linear. :-\

thunderhero4

The 2006 one was the slowest 3D one, Sonic only ran fast during the "mach speed" sections. Once you got the final speed upgrade in Secret Rings, you went so fast you could barely see where your going! :O

Tupin

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 01, 2008, 09:29:59 PM
The 2006 one was the slowest 3D one, Sonic only ran fast during the "mach speed" sections. Once you got the final speed upgrade in Secret Rings, you went so fast you could barely see where your going! :O
I shouldn't have to upgrade Sonic to go that fast.

It just should be a matter of running space and lack of enemies.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 01, 2008, 10:04:17 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 01, 2008, 09:29:59 PM
I shouldn't have to upgrade Sonic to go that fast.

It just should be a matter of running space and lack of enemies.
It was the best spinoff on a newer console so far, and spinoffs are always diferent >:(

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 04, 2008, 01:26:59 PM
There's a lot of bad ones, but here are the ones that stick out in my mind.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006: Terrible controls, game-killing glitches, awful voice acting, huge load times, and a confusing story makes this one of the worst games in recent memory.

Sonic Labyrinth: Sonic can't run fast because he doesn't have speed shoes. Enough said.  :|

Sonic 3D Blast: A bad rip-off of Flicky with a confusing perspective.

Sonic Shuffle: They didn't even TRY to not make this a Mario Party rip-off.  :D

Shadow the Hedgehog: Sure, it's not a Sonic game, but it still sucks. What's the point of playing a Sonic game if you drive and shoot gun?

Sonic and the Secret Rings: SONIC. SHOULD. NEVER. BE. ON. RAILS. THE. ENTIRE. TIME.  :|

Does anyone else have anything to add?
Sonic the Disaster (Sonic '06) is by FAR the worst since it was simply the worst game Sonic has ever come out with. Terrible playability, terrible story (SEga is apparently pro-bestiality X_X ) all around horribleness.

Labyrinth was pretty bad, but hey at least it looked nice on the Game Gear, but the reasons were stupid for running slow.

3D Blast wasn't horrible, just not as good since we had just gotten Sonic 3 and Knux

Shuffle: Meh, not the WORST Mario Party rip-off I've ever played

Shadow: Not a Sonic game...Shadow is 0-1 X_X;;

Secret Rings: What the HELL are you talking about? SR was a GOOD game! Sure mission variety sucked but compared to the crappyness of past 3D games it was pretty darn good...and at least he runs FAST in this game...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on June 08, 2008, 08:23:40 AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006: Terrible controls, game-killing glitches, awful voice acting, huge load times, and a confusing story makes this one of the worst games in recent memory.

Sonic Labyrinth: Sonic can't run fast because he doesn't have speed shoes. Enough said.  :|

Shadow the Hedgehog: Sure, it's not a Sonic game, but it still sucks. What's the point of playing a Sonic game if you drive and shoot gun?

Sonic and the Secret Rings: SONIC. SHOULD. NEVER. BE. ON. RAILS. THE. ENTIRE. TIME.  :|

Sonic the Disaster (Sonic '06) is by FAR the worst since it was simply the worst game Sonic has ever come out with. Terrible playability, terrible story (SEga is apparently pro-bestiality X_X ) all around horribleness.

Labyrinth was pretty bad, but hey at least it looked nice on the Game Gear, but the reasons were stupid for running slow.

3D Blast wasn't horrible, just not as good since we had just gotten Sonic 3 and Knux

Secret Rings: What the HELL are you talking about? SR was a GOOD game! Sure mission variety sucked but compared to the crappyness of past 3D games it was pretty dang good...and at least he runs FAST in this game...
OBJECTION! *Slams hands to the desk*

Sonic Shuffle was so confusing!

But at least, SR had good minigames, I think.

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on June 08, 2008, 10:45:59 PM

Secret Rings: What the HELL are you talking about? SR was a GOOD game! Sure mission variety sucked but compared to the crappyness of past 3D games it was pretty dang good...and at least he runs FAST in this game...

I never said it was good...just said it's not the WORST Mario Party spin-off I've ever seen X_X;;

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 09, 2008, 06:32:05 AM
Quote from: wiiboychris on June 08, 2008, 10:45:59 PM

I never said it was good...just said it's not the WORST Mario Party spin-off I've ever seen X_X;;
Fuzion Frenzy?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Shujinco on May 30, 2008, 12:29:19 PM
And if your REALLY good, Sonic 2.

Quote from: ilovebrandyharrington on May 30, 2008, 11:29:18 AM
Plus, IMO, it was pretty linear. :-\

I can beat the first level in like 15 seconds :O

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Sk8teland85

Sonic and the Secret Rings was not great but I would rather have it than the terrible Sonic the Hedgehog 2006.

Neerb

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 was the first and so far only game that literally caused me pain.  My eyes were hurting after just a few seconds thanks to its unbelievably horrible camera.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on June 14, 2008, 09:06:31 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 was the first and so far only game that literally caused me pain.  My eyes were hurting after just a few seconds thanks to its unbelievably horrible camera.
Wow, now people are making up physical excuses not to play Sonic 06...this almost makes me laugh! :) No wait, it just did! :D

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 15, 2008, 12:27:36 AM
Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on June 14, 2008, 09:06:31 PM
Wow, now people are making up physical excuses not to play Sonic 06...this almost makes me laugh! :) No wait, it just did! :D
Dude...i'ts the worst Sonic game  ever...get over it...