Now in the hands of Dave and Mom

Started by StarWindWizard7, October 02, 2007, 03:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Dawei

Macawmoses

(coughcoughsmashrevolutionsneezescough)

*raises eyebrow*

So, a challenge you want? Heh, I like this, I really do :) Heh, Ill put the idea in the staff's ears, but sadly, I would have to represent SmashR's everywhere, as in Smash Revolution, due to my moderator rank :'(

It's ok guys, I will only cream you once each, and then move on ;) I <3 you guys to let you get it twice :P

Ridley

Quote from: mackormoses on January 09, 2008, 04:14:21 PM

*raises eyebrow*

So, a challenge you want? Heh, I like this, I really do :) Heh, Ill put the idea in the staff's ears, but sadly, I would have to represent SmashR's everywhere, as in Smash Revolution, due to my moderator rank :'(

It's ok guys, I will only cream you once each, and then move on ;) I <3 you guys to let you get it twice :P

I can compete with the smash board guys and you still think you can beat me?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

Quote from: Ridley on January 09, 2008, 04:31:09 PM

*raises eyebrow*

I will thoroughly trounce you, and then walk away, speaking only of your defeat when you annoy me :P

Dawei

*raises eyebrow*

So you are saying you L-cancel all of your aerials, ledge hop, waveland/wavedash, have 1337 combo abilities, and other things (I would list if I could remember who you mained)?

Skye8600

Quote from: Dawei on January 09, 2008, 04:51:51 PM

*raises eyebrow*

So you are saying you L-cancel all of your aerials, ledge hop, waveland/wavedash, have 1337 combo abilities, and other things (I would list if I could remember who you mained)?
that would be pretty impressive to see

Dawei

Quote from: Skye8600 on January 09, 2008, 04:57:46 PM

*raises eyebrow*

That is smashboards. If you can't do those (especially L-cancelling) you won't be able to win against people on smashboards, save for the people who have just joined because they want to learn stuff.

Skye8600

Quote from: Dawei on January 09, 2008, 05:05:42 PM

*raises eyebrow*

That is smashboards. If you can't do those (especially L-cancelling) you won't be able to win against people on smashboards, save for the people who have just joined because they want to learn stuff.
im always open to new tips and tricks
i may be one of the best of my friends
but i know im not as good as i could be

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Quote from: Skye8600 on January 09, 2008, 05:07:31 PM
Quote from: Dawei on January 09, 2008, 05:05:42 PM

*raises eyebrow*

im always open to new tips and tricks
i may be one of the best of my friends
but i know im not as good as i could be

Not everyone knows there potential. I know I could be better than I already am but, I don't know how good.
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

Depster

But remember dawei, those of us here that can't do those won't be affected since they aren't in Brawl.  Either way, I really really want to play Bloshi's Yoshi =]

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Dawei

Quote from: Depster on January 09, 2008, 05:35:26 PM
But remember dawei, those of us here that can't do those won't be affected since they aren't in Brawl.  Either way, I really really want to play Bloshi's Yoshi =]
Most things are in Brawl, just in a different way. And even then, you will have to learn to do the things in Brawl. ALSO MINDGAMES

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on January 09, 2008, 06:02:30 PM
Most things are in Brawl, just in a different way. And even then, you will have to learn to do the things in Brawl. ALSO MINDGAMES

Ledge hop is most certainly in Brawl and L-cacleing as well.
Who ever said that no advanced techniques were being put in.

Dawei

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on January 09, 2008, 06:21:58 PM

Gimpy said Ledgehop isn't as useful because of the new floatiness factor, and L-canceling is different. But no lag at all after it!  ;D

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on January 09, 2008, 06:27:51 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on January 09, 2008, 06:21:58 PM

Gimpy said Ledgehop isn't as useful because of the new floatiness factor, and L-canceling is different. But no lag at all after it!  ;D

Good.

I forgot... is there wavedashing?