Main Menu

Now in the hands of Dave and Mom

Started by StarWindWizard7, October 02, 2007, 03:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 27, 2007, 08:43:12 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 27, 2007, 08:39:55 PM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on October 27, 2007, 02:24:31 PM
Umm No....as the 3rd Founder of NS2 I wont let that happen....We have back up ready if this ever happened.....

Also Maybe you should add my name to the list that I run the NS2 tread.
So the money issue will be taken care of?
$1100 is a lot, he even said it in the thread on Nsider 2.....
Thats where I'm basing my information on.

If it can be taken care of, GOOD, then this thread won't change, if not then I'll have to think of something else.
In any case, this thread is not the place to talk about this.

Ridley

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 27, 2007, 08:50:34 PM
Umm No....as the 3rd Founder of NS2 I wont let that happen....We have back up ready if this ever happened.....

If it can be taken care of, GOOD, then this thread won't change, if not then I'll have to think of something else.

Sorry for continuing the talk but I have an idea. Since this list is full make a second list for people who join here from you know where. If they want to be on the first list its is full so that means we can still have us vs them.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Ridley on October 28, 2007, 07:34:27 AM

Sorry for continuing the talk but I have an idea. Since this list is full make a second list for people who join here from you know where. If they want to be on the first list its is full so that means we can still have us vs them.
Thats up to them but Im kinda the NS2 rep. since I am running their tourny

Ridley

Quote from: gbwyoshi on October 28, 2007, 08:22:01 AM
Quote from: Ridley on October 28, 2007, 07:34:27 AM

Thats up to them but Im kinda the NS2 rep. since I am running their tourny

Ok so what do they say?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

gbwyoshi

give me time so far I have decided that I will choose the best there are to represent the NS2 team....

Ridley

Quote from: gbwyoshi on October 28, 2007, 08:32:16 AM
give me time so far I have decided that I will choose the best there are to represent the NS2 team....

Ok
...It's quite obvious...

THELASTONESTANDING

AMAZING.
I normally stick to all caps, but this is great, DO NOT HASSLE URSELF TO MAKE IT CAPS. ;)

CORRUPTION!

THELASTONESTANDING

What we need is more organization. =D

-A link to the thread on NS2, cause I've been there alot and haven't seen it.

-Instead of one team captain, groups. Star you're the leader, but we'll be split into captains of certain group. One way to determine this is to take advantage of Smash's features:
---Within the first week or two of Smash, everyone will need to send you a video of a match they've played, using the character they'll have to use throughout the entire tournament. After seeing how many members on our side we have, divide them in like groups of 4, with 1 of them being the captain. Use the vids to determine who should be captain.

-Brackets. We need some place online with easy to see brackets for the tournament.

-In between tourney battles, we need to get together for great practice.

-Determine how many people in tourney total. 64 I guess?

Also, there's a problem. NS2 has WAY more members on the Smash boards than we do that'll be on there side. How will it be even? The only way is to greatly restrict the number of NS2 Smashers that can join. :(:O

I LIKE ORGANIZING STUFF, MM'KAY? XD

CORRUPTION!

Ikkitrix

Well, videos were a good measure of skill before, but actual gameplay is a MUCH more accurate gauge now that it's available to people who live long distances apart...

gbwyoshi

Quote from: THELASTONESTANDING on October 28, 2007, 10:24:16 AM

-Instead of one team captain, groups. Star you're the leader, but we'll be split into captains of certain group. One way to determine this is to take advantage of Smash's features:
---Within the first week or two of Smash, everyone will need to send you a video of a match they've played, using the character they'll have to use throughout the entire tournament. After seeing how many members on our side we have, divide them in like groups of 4, with 1 of them being the captain. Use the vids to determine who should be captain.

-Brackets. We need some place online with easy to see brackets for the tournament.

Also, there's a problem. NS2 has WAY more members on the Smash boards than we do that'll be on there side. How will it be even? The only way is to greatly restrict the number of NS2 Smashers that can join. :(:O

Alright since I run the NS2 side of the tourny I will let Star chose the amout of reps from each forum and I will choose that many out of the 180 people we have....The thread well click on my sig..(I will update this list into my thread just to give fair warning of the challengers we must face )

Ikkitrix

Well, even if we do have the same amount of players from both sides, Nsider2 is still going to have a large upper hand. They get to pick from a pool of players about 6 times as large as ours, and the ones picked will undoubtedly be the best from the forum...

For some reason I think we're going to get floored in this competition. Not to mention I haven't seen ANY video footage from people here, and TP_Fox seems pretty darn good.

Ridley

Quote from: Ikkitrix on October 28, 2007, 11:35:33 AM
Well, even if we do have the same amount of players from both sides, Nsider2 is still going to have a large upper hand. They get to pick from a pool of players about 6 times as large as ours, and the ones picked will undoubtedly be the best from the forum...

For some reason I think we're going to get floored in this competition. Not to mention I haven't seen ANY video footage from people here, and TP_Fox seems pretty dang good.

We have a lot of great players
...It's quite obvious...

Ikkitrix

Quote from: Ridley on October 28, 2007, 12:05:42 PM
Quote from: Ikkitrix on October 28, 2007, 11:35:33 AM

For some reason I think we're going to get floored in this competition. Not to mention I haven't seen ANY video footage from people here, and TP_Fox seems pretty dang good.

We have a lot of great players
I would like proof of that before I believe it. What I'm saying is that I've gotten proof from Nsider2 in videos and otherwise, where's NsiderForums' proof.

Java

Where'd you get the element for La Pared's?

Pared means wall in Spanish if you didn't know.

His is awesome though.

THELASTONESTANDING

Quote from: gbwyoshi on October 28, 2007, 10:49:59 AM
Quote from: THELASTONESTANDING on October 28, 2007, 10:24:16 AM

Alright since I run the NS2 side of the tourny I will let Star chose the amout of reps from each forum and I will choose that many out of the 180 people we have....The thread well click on my sig..(I will update this list into my thread just to give fair warning of the challengers we must face )
Oh yeah i forgot...
im number 84, but remember im fighting for this site.
by any chance do remember seeing me on the forums at all?

CORRUPTION!