News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

So based on the reaction of everyone here...

Started by Tupin, July 15, 2008, 10:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Is this how you feel at this point?

I kind of feel like this, I would feel like it even more if I didn't like Animal Crossing or Wii Sports.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

thunderhero4

No, i dont feel like that, because i know that we will be pleased sooner or later.

DBY106698

I disagree. I'm quite pleased. But as I said, I wasn;t expecting anything big this year. I was mostly watching to see if there was anything I'd be interested in announced. Unlike a few others, I was clentching the arm rests of the chair drooling with fury waiting for a new Zelda or Metriod or Mario game announced. As far as I'm concerned, I'm pleased with the conference.

Mystic

Only stupid people feel that way. Nintendo didn't screw us over. They just didn't have an exciting showing. They annouced some good stuff, but didn't make it exciting.

Tupin

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 11:17:26 AM
Only stupid people feel that way. Nintendo didn't screw us over. They just didn't have an exciting showing. They annouced some good stuff, but didn't make it exciting.
Yeah, that female presenter was rather annoying.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DBY106698

Gamree hates the way Reggie sounds. His voice makes Gamree's ears bleed.

Custom

After that conference, I feel exactly like that.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Cornwad

Yeah... pretty much.

At least we have Animal Crossing :)

Macawmoses

I still feel that Nintendo is going in a direction that will make gamers hate them, Reggie calling AC hardcore is one of those things. However, I wasn't really disappointed, we got new game info, which is what E3 was about, too bad the presenter had to go pick her kids up from soccer practice...

Cecil_and_Kain

The only thing making me keep my Wii are my gamecube games and the virtual console.

thunderhero4

Man people who say they are gonna sell their Wii are a bit too sensitive if you ask me. Obviously they didn't show everything at E3, so just be patient, please

Cardinal

Not at all.

I'm not a fan of 2 of the biggest Nintendo franchises (Metroid, Zelda), and I don't play a lot of RPG/action/deep story games.

I'm quite happy with what was shown today.

Macawmoses

I thought Mario and Pokemon were the biggest franchises.

thunderhero4

Cardinal

Heh, I just woke up from a nap.

Let me reword that:

Quote from: Cardinal on July 15, 2008, 12:55:10 PM
Not at all.

I'm not a fan of 2 of the biggest Nintendo franchises (Metroid, Zelda), and I don't play a lot of RPG/action/deep story games.

I'm quite happy with what was shown today.