News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

So based on the reaction of everyone here...

Started by Tupin, July 15, 2008, 10:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

But ya, now that I am not a nitpicker, I was never a big fan of either franchise. The Primes brought me back into Metroid a bit, and Zelda's never been my forte, so I see your point.

Cardinal

Quote from: mackormoses on July 15, 2008, 01:01:23 PM
But ya, now that I am not a nitpicker, I was never a big fan of either franchise. The Primes brought me back into Metroid a bit, and Zelda's never been my forte, so I see your point.

I liked MPH fine, but mainly for the online. The whole concept behind Metorid has never really appealed to me.

And Zelda bores me to death, so. :x

thunderhero4

Quote from: Cardinal on July 15, 2008, 01:04:12 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on July 15, 2008, 01:01:23 PM

I liked MPH fine, but mainly for the online. The whole concept behind Metorid has never really appealed to me.

And Zelda bores me to death, so. :x
So you like Mario/Kirby or another franchise the most? :)

I actually think Metroid is more boring than Zelda, but i still like it

Cardinal

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 01:05:48 PM

I was raised on Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt for NES, so yes, I love the Mario series.
I really enjoy Kirby quite a bit. 2D platformers = <3.
If you consider Pokemon a major franchise, I love those. Seriously, I ran out my Gold and Silver internal batteries within a year. :X

thunderhero4

Quote from: Cardinal on July 15, 2008, 01:08:39 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 01:05:48 PM

I was raised on Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt for NES, so yes, I love the Mario series.
I really enjoy Kirby quite a bit. 2D platformers = <3.
If you consider Pokemon a major franchise, I love those. Seriously, I ran out my Gold and Silver internal batteries within a year. :X
those are my favorites too! <3

I remember Pokemon was the biggest phenomenon in all of Colorado Springs when i lived there. Knowing how to beat the game and get everything was considered a tool of the trade. I was one of those people 8)

It all stopped once D/P came out cuz nobody had a DS

guido123

we loved those darn pokemon cards we used to trade those suckersbut then i got tired of them and soled them for like 30 bucks to a fat kid

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

thunderhero4

Quote from: guido123 on July 15, 2008, 01:17:32 PM
we loved those darn pokemon cards we used to trade those suckersbut then i got tired of them and soled them for like 30 bucks to a fat kid
so did me and kenan! :D

guido123

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 01:19:50 PM
its cause we are the chosen ones, now that you look back at those pokemo cards they are so dumb

thunderhero4

Quote from: guido123 on July 15, 2008, 01:21:30 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 01:19:50 PM
its cause we are the chosen ones, now that you look back at those pokemo cards they are so dumb
Yeah, but I kept holographic Poliwrath and Wailord EX because they were my favorites

guido123

DBY106698

I never bothered to sell mine. They are still downstairs chilling in their containers in the backpack in the closet in my room in my basement in my house. I was actually jsut hounding BK for their kids toys because they had a Lucario card they were giving away. What can I say? I think Lucario is my favorite pokemon right now.

Doodle

I still have mine. They're in a little container somewhere. They used to be in a little trapper, but I took them out to put in my baseball cards. :P

Anyway, I don't feel like that. Wii Sports, Animal Crossing Wii, an awkward microphone/speaker thing. :P
I figured they would have a new Zelda or something.
Does Nintendo still get to show new stuff, or is it over for them? I'm not much of an E3 person...
YEAH

Tupin

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on July 15, 2008, 01:54:54 PM
I still have mine. They're in a little container somewhere. They used to be in a little trapper, but I took them out to put in my baseball cards. :P

Anyway, I don't feel like that. Wii Sports, Animal Crossing Wii, an awkward microphone/speaker thing. :P
I figured they would have a new Zelda or something.
Does Nintendo still get to show new stuff, or is it over for them? I'm not much of an E3 person...
It's over for them, but they usually have a media summit in September.

More recently, they have been saving their big announcements for that.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 11:17:26 AM
Only stupid people feel that way. Nintendo didn't screw us over. They just didn't have an exciting showing. They annouced some good stuff, but didn't make it exciting.
So true.

Nayrman

I feel exactly that way. The completely abandoned the hardcore players...
When your biggest game is Animal Crossing then SOMETHING is wrong.
Where is ANYTHING even REMOTLY hardcore? Call of Duty and GTA were pretty much it.
At least throw us a BONE NIntendo? I mean seriously at least TRY! This was rather pathetic, I have NOTHING to look forward to on my Wii...