Main Menu

The Official Guitar Hero: World Tour Setlist/DLC Discussion Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, July 25, 2008, 10:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain Brain

Thirdkoopa

EDIT:New song leaked.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/257190.html
(It's during the scrolls) 'Love Removal Machine' By the cult will be in (At least...on the demo) So put that at least under rumored songs.

AND IT'S NOT ON THE FAKE SETLIST, YAY HOPE...HOPEFULLY.

Quote from: Ron on August 24, 2008, 06:06:04 PM
I hope that list above isn't real...I mean, there's a few good songs, but it's still yet to "Wow" me...

Sadly, I think It will probably end up as most of the real deal, when you look at the newly confirmed stuff and all, these are the only songs not in:
(As for the hush puppies song and 'Are you gonna go my Way' Remember, the guy wrote most of this from memory, so he did mess up a few things If this is the real deal, meaning there's possibility for a bit more)

30 Seconds to Mars - "The Kill"
311 - "Beautiful Disaster"
Allman Brothers - "Ramblin' Man"
Bullet For My Valentine - "Scream Aim Fire"
Dream Theater - "Pull Me Under
Filter - "Hey Man Nice Shot"
Jane's Addiction - "Mountain Song"
Joe Sanatri - "Satch Boogie" (Rumored)
Korn - "Freak on a Leash" (Leaked news on getting a KoRn song)
Lacuna Coil - "Our Truth"
The Living End - "Prisoner of Society"
Los Lobos - "La Bamba"
Lynard Skynard - "Sweet Home Alabama"
Muse -"Assassin" (Leaked news on Muse getting a song)
NOFX - "Soul Doubt" (NOFX Leak)
The Police - "Demolition Man" (lol drummer leak?)
REM - "The One I Love"
Rise Against - "Re-education Through Labor"
Sex Pistols - "Pretty Vacant"
Smashing Pumpkins - "Today" (There already is a SP Song, so that is one thing that makes me doubt this, or wiki could be wrong, we'll have to wait and see)
Steely Dan - "Do It Again"
The Stone Roses - "Love Spreads"
Ted Nugent - "Stranglehold"
Tool - "Parabola", "Schism", "Vicarious" (Tool leaks says hi)
Trust - "Antisocial"
Willie Nelson - "On the Road Again"
Wings - "Band On the Run"
Kick out the Jams (?)

(About 30 songs there)
Well, I just wonder how they're going to put that joe sanatri song being that It's an instrumental, but still, a lot of It is already confirmed, so I think what we're looking at here is some songs that may be on the disc, hopefully the last few tracks the person missed tho complete this setlist, as I Do like It, but there's not really anything much to finish It off that says 'Wow' To me as well. (Anyone remember the 99999 and so on Youtube videos of TTFAF?)

If this is indeed real, I only want megadeth and QOTSA in, then It makes It complete for me, but then again, It could be wrong as well like that amazing one with pink floyd on It. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Ron

We'll just have to see what happens, as you said. There's a possibility that that is correct, but as i said, i've been checking on the actual setlist on wikipedia...and it still only has those 55 songs or so.

If The Bullet for My Valentine is true, that seriously would piss me off...considering that's one of the worst songs by them, and they could've picked something sooo much better such as Hit The Floor or Hearts Burst Into Fire. Hell, even Waking the Demon would be better.

But i guess give it a few days, or a few weeks, if they start confirming more songs that are in that list, then i'll start to believe in it a bit more. they should be releasing the entire setlist pretty soon.

And just checked out the video, you are correct about Love Removal Machine being in it.

Oh, and the Rise Against song...that is one that i am actually happy about. It's a really new song, but it's pretty good. fairly easy, but still good.

Click me ^

metroidhunter777

Quote from: Ron on August 25, 2008, 06:08:08 AM
You Forgot to change the date on the first thread to August 24th xP
And you're welcome.

New songs today-

Any Way You Want It - Journey
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac

Least that's all i could see on Wikipedia.
Likin' the Journey here though. :D

Journey - GHIII DLC much? Hm. I guess it doesn't have drums or vocals... and, hey, isn't it gonna be on RB2?

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: metroidhunter777 on August 27, 2008, 06:59:57 PM
Journey - GHIII DLC much? Hm. I guess it doesn't have drums or vocals... and, hey, isn't it gonna be on RB2?
Journey's not really, It was false. Wiki edited It, and yeah, It's in RB2/GH3 DLC, but remember:We have a good number of RB2 copies + Spiderwebs is in OT.

As for rise against, they aren't really a crazy band of some sorts, so most songs would be easy, I would've preferred the good left undone or Ready to Fall but the one (Despite being from an album that will come out what? 1 month before WT?) I like It If It's real.

I'm not really sure, with love removal machine at this point, I'm 50/50 on this. I just wonder what the next leaked songs will be. As for the real setlist, If they go at the recent speed of leaks, It should be done/mostly done by mid-end of september (Just my guess on It)
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Ron

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on August 28, 2008, 05:26:56 AM
As for rise against, they aren't really a crazy band of some sorts, so most songs would be easy, I would've preferred the good left undone or Ready to Fall but the one (Despite being from an album that will come out what? 1 month before WT?) I like It If It's real.
Lol, only 19 days after. xP I agree with you on the choices for Rise against songs...Ready to Fall would've been my pick...but i guess they had Prayer of the Refugee from that album on the last game so they don't wanna seem repetitive (even though they've had Black Sabbath in every single game except this new one...well as far as we know at least)

I was really hoping for some Atreyu in this game too. Doomsday or Falling Down would've been perfect.

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on August 28, 2008, 05:26:56 AM
I'm not really sure, with love removal machine at this point, I'm 50/50 on this. I just wonder what the next leaked songs will be. As for the real setlist, If they go at the recent speed of leaks, It should be done/mostly done by mid-end of september (Just my guess on It)
They seem to have slowed down the past few days, still don't have anything new....

And yeah i noticed they took Journey off the list, which is a disappointment, i was looking forward to it. hopefully we get some in dlc.

Click me ^

Silverhawk79

I saw a Mars Volta song listed on Wikipieda.
L'via L'viaquez. If that's true...<33333
There's some great guitar stuff in there, and it's like 7 minutes long.

Thirdkoopa

Sadly, I'm pointing more and more towards the leaked setlist, the only things I really miss that aren't on this are warriors of time (Black Tide) A Song for the Dead (Queens of the Stone Age) And Tornado of Souls (Megadeth) But It's rather a bit disappointing on other ends for other people, and I can see why.

anyhow, onto the proof of the gamestop ad:

This means these bands are basically confirmed/likely to be in It:
*** Pistols
Lacuna Coil
Jimmy Eat World
Stone Roses
Bullet for my Valentine
Willie Nelson
The Living End
Wings
Rise Against
MC5
Steely Dan
REM
Lynyrd Skynyrd
(Along with a few others, I saw jane's addiction on that ad :3)
...Which confirms most of the doubtable parts of the leaked setlist

Ron

Well i'm guessing then from the looks of it...that list is right, because that does in fact look believable.

Click me ^

Ron

They added some new songs on Wikipedia...and all of them actually are on that list you have up there...so from the looks of it i'm going to guess that that is the correct list.

Click me ^

Java

These are confirmed songs, right?

Anyway, isn't it "Anyway You Want It", not "Anyway You Need It" by Journey?

Ron

Click me ^

Java

Here's one that was missed:

La Bamba by Los Lobos.

Awesome song!
;D

Thirdkoopa

Well, we already knew It but...
http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6197604.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1

84 songs altogether besides the two battle songs, I'm just wondering, since when did the battle songs count? That about evens It up to RB2.

Oh, and this means 'In the end' 'Light my Fire' 'Low' and 'Bullet with Butterfly wings' Are fake (lol magazine leaks)

...kinda annoyed that apparently, I can't drive 55 is probably going to be in that new portable DS gh game instead, but overall, this list is amazing (...At least to me :P)

Oh and first post update please?

Ron

Wow. Lol i already went and told a bunch of ppl about In The End and Low, so now they're goona be mad at me...ha...
But that list does look pretty amazing. Can't wait for the game.

I agree, first post should definitely be updated.

Click me ^