News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official Guitar Hero: World Tour Setlist/DLC Discussion Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, July 25, 2008, 10:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Uh...There song would probably be the hardest If It was put in this one, and they've already went dragonforce for the hardest song before, so I'd rather have them just put it in DLC If they really have to.

Here's a bit to speculate over:
http://wiki.scorehero.com/wikka.php?wakka=NSCommunityArticleSinglePlayer

So If that's right, we have about 40-50 songs in career, and by this, we know that some of them may not be boss battles but instead, cameo's, and that the final tier may be shorter than we think + A bit more.

And apparently 'Pull Me Under' Wasn't on the list there - Secret band unlockable song?

Not much, but that can help organize a bit more of guessing the tier. Begin more speculation!
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Ron

listening to the dream theatre song right...it honestly doesn't sound good enough to be the hardest song...at least it won't even compare to TTFAF...

but what do you think of them changing quickplay into making setlists?
i mean, i like just picking one song and playing it...then i can decide whether i wanna play another one afterwards.....

Click me ^

metroidhunter777

Panic Attack by Dream Theater in Rock Band 2 is correctly assessed as the hardest song.

Pull Me Under is up there... but not the hardest. More DragonForce is unlikely, but Metallica's Trapped Under Ice might beat PMU for the top...

sonicdude164

Quote from: metroidhunter777 on September 19, 2008, 12:33:29 PM
Panic Attack by Dream Theater in Rock Band 2 is correctly assessed as the hardest song.

Pull Me Under is up there... but not the hardest. More DragonForce is unlikely, but Metallica's Trapped Under Ice might beat PMU for the top...
For guitar, Satch Boogie will be the hardest, I bet.

Thirdkoopa

Actually, there's a good point on scorehero:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=77090&sid=32a86c6479411b107289527fdc0bf07d

I really doubt they would add anything else to PMU, but you never know, I mean, It is the only one that didn't show up at the scorehero event, and we all know what happened with TDWDTG

Oh, and more news:
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14222045/guitar-hero-4/videos/gh_worldtour_demo_091608.html

We get like, 15+ Free covers with the setlist (Star spangled banner, Flight of the Bumblebee, y and z, and some others shown later in the video) Yay for free covers.

As for difficulty list, right now, I'm thinking:
Band: PMU
Vocals: Probably PMU, or some foreign song.
Guitar: Satch Boogie
Drums: TUI? tool songs? Hard to tell at this point.
Bass: I have no clue.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Java

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on September 19, 2008, 01:13:07 PM
Not if you're fluent in the other language. ::)

I don't really know what to say about the whole Hardest Song thing.
I don't really care.

PsychoYoshi

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on September 26, 2008, 10:41:12 AM
Final setlist uploaded.
Didn't see any others, but I know you forgot KoRn's 'Freak on a Leash'

Oh, and we have no idea whether PMU Will be like freebird (Final Encore) TTFAF (Insanely hard song unlocked after beating career) Or...Something entirely new? (Doubtful) I'm guessing It'll probably be the TTFAF.

AND OMG PRETTY VACANT IS AWESOME.
Quote from: Java_Java on September 19, 2008, 02:11:50 PM
Quote from: Thirdkoopa on September 19, 2008, 01:13:07 PM
Not if you're fluent in the other language. ::)

I don't really know what to say about the whole Hardest Song thing.
I don't really care.
That's true, so I'm going with PMU as a guess on vocals.

PsychoYoshi

Added, though not like anything by Korn qualifies as music, anyway. They even give SOAD a run for their money.

Ron

Hey, i like Korn. D:

And if we were including DLC, btw, I believe "All Nightmare Long" by Metallica would be the hardest so far. :D

Click me ^

Eizweir

I hate to say this (not really :P) but I keep seeing hints (one) that the album of Ultra Beatdown (guess what band) will be up for DLC... If that happens and they include the bonus songs then E.P.M. will be one heck of a song to play, it even has a ton of keyboard for neversoft to overchart.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Silverhawk79

The setlist is...alright. A lot of the songs have boring charts, and the whole game overall felt too easy.

Mutilator7

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 29, 2008, 01:31:27 PM
The setlist is...alright. A lot of the songs have boring charts, and the whole game overall felt too easy.

I agree, i didn't struggle alot to pass the harder tiers like i did in guitar hero 3

PsychoYoshi

But at least they're accurate now. Because we all know what happens when Neversoft pulls a BiF or RB on a chart.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on October 31, 2008, 06:33:58 PM

But at least they're accurate now. Because we all know what happens when Neversoft pulls a BiF or RB on a chart.
Then people whine because they suck too much to pass them. ^_^