News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

How to hack Brawl

Started by Ridley, August 06, 2008, 07:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

1 pic of all texture hacks should be on the front page (in a spoiler box)
btw, new texture hacks:
Baby Ice Climbers (it sucks...)

Jimmy Neutron (and his mighty pencil)!

Invader Zim (Original outfit + hat)

Invader Zim (Human Costume)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

I have them all except Zim. I will get right on that.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Mutilator7

The moveset swap hacks are awesome, but alot of them are unstable,

Ridley

Alright, I updated a few pics and put a spoiler box on them! Check them out now. Also tonight they are making a koopa troopa costume for one of are favorite characters. I know I will be using him a lot more.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

There is a new more efficient way of downloading it that will take but one minuet. I will post later today on it.
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

Oh yeah, I realized I'd never use Homebrew for anything so I deleted it, just thought you people should know.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on September 22, 2008, 01:00:06 AM
Oh yeah, I realized I'd never use Homebrew for anything so I deleted it, just thought you people should know.

You could use it as a dvd player now. Also there are a few things you might want to have it for later. I will give you a hint. It involves the stages from the smash 64.
...It's quite obvious...

Java

I'm surprised no one's made a Raichu costume yet.

Ridley

Quote from: Java_Java on September 22, 2008, 02:33:35 PM
I'm surprised no one's made a Raichu costume yet.

They are pressed with school and they aren't updating as much as they used to. They are however, working on the hacks just as much as they were.
...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

Quote from: Ridley on September 22, 2008, 02:00:21 PM
Quote from: JrDude on September 22, 2008, 01:00:06 AM

You could use it as a dvd player now. Also there are a few things you might want to have it for later. I will give you a hint. It involves the stages from the smash 64.
I haven't touched Brawl in about a month if not longer. And if I want to watch a Dvd, I'll use my Dvd player.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Chaos

Sorry for bring up a kind of old topic but I have a problem with the hacks. I can't get the Gecko or the Ocarina hacks going at all. I'll put it up on my SD Card that was completely empty then go to the Homebrew Channel and click on the Gecko or the Ocarina Button. Once I do that a loading bar comes up. But nothing happens after that. It just stays at 0%. Could anyone help me with this?

Red

Quote from: Chaos on October 19, 2008, 09:29:46 AM
Sorry for bring up a kind of old topic but I have a problem with the hacks. I can't get the Gecko or the Ocarina hacks going at all. I'll put it up on my SD Card that was completely empty then go to the Homebrew Channel and click on the Gecko or the Ocarina Button. Once I do that a loading bar comes up. But nothing happens after that. It just stays at 0%. Could anyone help me with this?
IN order to get the Ocarina to function, there must be codes on the sd card. If you could explain it a little better, then I might be able to help better.

Chaos

Yes, I did put codes in the folder. I had the apps folder which it told me to have. Then I put in some codes (The ones in the instructions). I transfered the codes to my SD Card which made a folder that is right next to the apps folder which the instructions said. I put the Card in the Wii, ran the Homebrew Channel, clicked the Ocarina button, clicked the proceed button or whatever it was, and then a loading bar came up. Nothing happened after that. It didn't freeze, it just stayed at 0%.

Red

Quote from: Chaos on October 19, 2008, 09:47:44 AM
Yes, I did put codes in the folder. I had the apps folder which it told me to have. Then I put in some codes (The ones in the instructions). I transfered the codes to my SD Card which made a folder that is right next to the apps folder which the instructions said. I put the Card in the Wii, ran the Homebrew Channel, clicked the Ocarina button, clicked the proceed button or whatever it was, and then a loading bar came up. Nothing happened after that. It didn't freeze, it just stayed at 0%.
Try re-installing it. Otherwise, just wait a couple of hours, when I have access to the wii.