The SSB4 Wishlist - From modes, to improvements, to characters, to features!

Started by QingXin, August 07, 2008, 10:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Java_Java on August 07, 2008, 04:19:03 PM
Quote from: tibar21 on August 07, 2008, 03:31:10 PM
Quote from: QingXin on August 07, 2008, 03:05:22 PM
Quote from: tibar21 on August 07, 2008, 02:18:07 PM
Falco and Wolf's special moves are are similar to Fox but they are also different. I mentioned Ike and Marth because they could've very easily made Ike a clone to save time, but they did it the hard way and gave him his new orginal moveset.
Oh, ok... Falco just kicks his out there, and Wolf's is just Pink O_O
Also, Falco Phantasm, Fox Illusion, and Wolf Flash are very identical. Did I mention Fire Fox/Falco/Wolf?

How can you give a character (Ike) with a sword as big as Ragnell Marth's movelist?
falco can use his reflector to attack
wolf's seems more powerful
Falco phantasm and fox phantasm are pretty much the same but wolf's side B is completely different, it can go diagnally in the air. Fox's fire attack is more powerful and has longer range than falco's. Wolf doesn't even have a fire attack. You should know that ike can swing that big sword around really fas. look at hi down smash.
You're missing the point.

They're all variations of the same move.
and that none of Ike's moves are the same as Marth's except for counter... X_X;;
I mean by that logic Marth is a clone of Link cuz they both use swords, Sonic is a clone of Mario because they fight with their fists and Zelda is a clone of Peach because they're both female @_@;;

Rouge Helios

They need to Downgrade the Fan, make it slower, like in Melee, people use the Fan in Brawl to spam the F**K outta you till you get 200% then knock you out...

Then theres the Homerun bat, only way to use it is to either throw it, or get the opponent into a Pitfall or slow them down...

Java

Quote from: Nayrman on August 07, 2008, 04:22:29 PM
Falco and Wolf's special moves are are similar to Fox but they are also different. I mentioned Ike and Marth because they could've very easily made Ike a clone to save time, but they did it the hard way and gave him his new orginal moveset.
Also, Falco Phantasm, Fox Illusion, and Wolf Flash are very identical. Did I mention Fire Fox/Falco/Wolf?

How can you give a character (Ike) with a sword as big as Ragnell Marth's movelist?
Falco phantasm and fox phantasm are pretty much the same but wolf's side B is completely different, it can go diagnally in the air. Fox's fire attack is more powerful and has longer range than falco's. Wolf doesn't even have a fire attack. You should know that ike can swing that big sword around really fas. look at hi down smash.

and that none of Ike's moves are the same as Marth's except for counter... X_X;;
I mean by that logic Marth is a clone of Link cuz they both use swords, Sonic is a clone of Mario because they fight with their fists and Zelda is a clone of Peach because they're both female @_@;;
I was referring to the Star Fox movesets.

Unless you were referring to something else...

Nayrman

Quote from: Java_Java on August 07, 2008, 04:36:03 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on August 07, 2008, 04:22:29 PM

I was referring to the Star Fox movesets.

Unless you were referring to something else...
I was trying to expand upon the idea you said X_X;;

QingXin

Okay, the clone talk is getting outta hand, but I think we know who's won the bicker battle... *rubs dust off shoulders*

ANYWAY, we need to expand upon the list!  I might send it to Nintendo, some day ;)

Java

I made some points, most of which kinda expanded on the points already mentioned.

Anyway, I think Mega Man should be included on the list for "Newcomers" and R.O.B for "Axed" characters.

QingXin

Quote from: Java_Java on August 07, 2008, 05:41:03 PM
I made some points, most of which kinda expanded on the points already mentioned.

Anyway, I think Mega Man should be included on the list for "Newcomers" and R.O.B for "Axed" characters.
I also think Jigglypuff could go on the axe list... Was there a point to the Puff?

You'd make Ridley mad about the R.O.B., though... But I guess he can go.

tibar21

it wouldn't be right to get rid of jigglypuff, she was in the original Nintendo 64 12 character selection. To this day none of those 12 characters have been given the boot.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Java

Quote from: QingXin on August 07, 2008, 05:44:15 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on August 07, 2008, 05:41:03 PM

I also think Jigglypuff could go on the axe list... Was there a point to the Puff?

You'd make Ridley mad about the R.O.B., though... But I guess he can go.
Yeah. At the time she was one of the most popular Pokemon.
I actually would want Jiggs to stay. She's just one of those staple characters to the Smash franchise.

I know, but I'm sure there were people upset about Pichu being axed.
Besides, not many people actually wanted R.O.B. in Brawl in the first place.

tibar21

rob turned out pretty well. it was nice that made the main character from the subspace a playable.

Playat

Quote from: Java_Java on August 07, 2008, 12:23:28 PM
- Don't get lazy half way while you're making the game.
Some things just really irked me because of how lazy the team got.

- If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Why mess with Break the Targets if nothing was wrong with it in the first place.
Nobody wanted to play generic stages with all 30-something characters.

- FIX "WITH ANYONE" ONLINE PLAY!
I STILL CAN'T EVEN CONNECT!  >:(

- Follow through on your promises (like Tuppy said).
No, half clones don't count as removing clones

- As everyone else said, add characters that people actually liked and don't remove characters that we did like. >_>

@ PLAYAT: I really don't think Sakurai tried his best to bring Online Play.

Maybe he did tried his best. Just that he didn't know how to make online play like MK WII Wi-Fi

Also don't remove Lucario, ROB, or Jigs. They are cool. Honestly I really didn't know who was ROB and where he came from.
What need to be on the adventure mode? What kind of features should be added to the Wi-fi mode?

QingXin

Quote from: PLAYAT on August 07, 2008, 09:40:05 PM
Maybe he did tried his best. Just that he didn't know how to make online play like MK WII Wi-Fi

Also don't remove Lucario, ROB, or Jigs. They are cool. Honestly I really didn't know who was ROB and where he came from.
What need to be on the adventure mode? What kind of features should be added to the Wi-fi mode?
Mewtwo and Roy were cool :|

QingXin

Also, I'm thinking up a new concept for Pokemon Trainers... There's the Pokemon Trainer character, and a Pokemon Rival character. Each has six Pokemon.

Trainer has Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Cyndaquil, Croconaw, and Meganium.
Rival has Treecko, Marshtomp, Blaziken, Chimchar, Grotle, and Empoleon.

Don't worry, I can make a movelist for each in no time if need be...
From the character selection screen, you choose 3 to fight with for battle (this is kinda like a regular Pokemon battle in BR, but you're choosing 3 Pokemon, and their order.

So this makes the Pokemon roster Pikachu, Jiggs, Trainer, and Rival if Lucario and Mewtwo are axed :O

I mean, Pokemon has over 400, near 500 eligible reps, so they deserve more, do they not? It's a long shot, I know, but it may work out :|

Macawmoses

tibar21

i like lucario and mewtwo alot, so i hope mewtwo returns and lucario stay if they make another game. there's a possibility that PT might get axed too if another smash come out.