The SSB4 Wishlist - From modes, to improvements, to characters, to features!

Started by QingXin, August 07, 2008, 10:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

Quote from: QingXin on August 10, 2008, 07:01:33 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on August 10, 2008, 04:18:29 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on August 10, 2008, 03:16:11 PM
Wolf is a beloved SF character, did well on the lists, fits in well, and offers good possibilities: not a throw away.
Krystal w/ Staff would've been more origional. Also, this is coming from a guy who's third best character is Wolf (sometimes 2nd best depending on how Im doing).
I'd rather have two good guys and a bad guy rather than three good guys representing a franchise...

Which reminds me, two good guys and two bad guys would be even cooler. Leon Powalski (???) or Panther Caruso (???), maybe?
Wolf is considered good now?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

QingXin

Quote from: Marth Xero on August 10, 2008, 08:13:20 PM
Quote from: QingXin on August 10, 2008, 07:01:33 PM
I'd rather have two good guys and a bad guy rather than three good guys representing a franchise...

Which reminds me, two good guys and two bad guys would be even cooler. Leon Powalski (???) or Panther Caruso (???), maybe?
Wolf is considered good now?
2 GG + 1 BG = [Fox, Falco] + [Wolf] This is the current franchise representation

3 GG = [Fox, Falco, Krystal] This is the one you're asking for, the one with no bad guys to fight :|

2 GG + 2 BG = [Fox, Falco] + [Wolf, Leon/Panther] This is my ideal Star Fox roster ;)

That was just a minor misconception on your part, Marth Xero ;)

HTA!

Un-nerf Jigglypuff
That's all I want... that and for Mk and Snake to not rape so much...

tibar21

Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

QingXin

Quote from: tibar21 on August 11, 2008, 11:09:52 AM
they also need to unnerf some of pikachu's moves
Un-nerf? If anything, they need to nerf that Down Smash, Thunder, and a handful of other attacks :P

Or maybe you meant to say "nerf", but it came out wrong :P

Java

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 11, 2008, 09:36:16 AM
Un-nerf Jigglypuff
That's all I want... that and for Mk and Snake to not rape so much...
I was playing Melee the other day...

Why did they nerf her rest? ;__;

tibar21

i meant un-nerfing pikachu so he would be like he was in melee. i also liked fat pikachu better. they also need to nerf ike and snake's side smashes

Nayrman

Quote from: tibar21 on August 11, 2008, 02:36:21 PM
i meant un-nerfing pikachu so he would be like he was in melee. i also liked fat pikachu better. they also need to nerf ike and snake's side smashes
Ike's I can agrree on, but nothing is wrong with Snake's since it's slow and has very limited hitboxes...it's fine since it's unusable in 1 v 1 player matches.

captainjacksparrow

I like all the ideas but you cant axe jiggilypuff. Shes one of the origonal charecters so removing her is like making a game that isnt smash bros.

tibar21

Quote from: Nayrman on August 11, 2008, 03:43:50 PM
Ike's I can agrree on, but nothing is wrong with Snake's since it's slow and has very limited hitboxes...it's fine since it's unusable in 1 v 1 player matches.
snake's smashes are not hard to use, and his side smash will kill you at 30% or higher. I actually did an experimant with it in training, and it's knock back is second to only Ike's. Besides the broken side smash, snake is a pretty fair character. ike is just flat out broken.

Nayrman

Quote from: tibar21 on August 11, 2008, 04:33:03 PM
snake's smashes are not hard to use, and his side smash will kill you at 30% or higher. I actually did an experimant with it in training, and it's knock back is second to only Ike's. Besides the broken side smash, snake is a pretty fair character. ike is just flat out broken.
You've got it backwards...Ike is fairly balanced and Snake is overpowered. But Snake's sidesmash is fair because it basically only hits on the ground and in front, and it's rather laggy, so it's easy to counter. You haven't paid any attention at all to detail have you? X_X;;

QingXin

Quote from: Nayrman on August 11, 2008, 04:58:35 PM
You've got it backwards...Ike is fairly balanced and Snake is overpowered. But Snake's sidesmash is fair because it basically only hits on the ground and in front, and it's rather laggy, so it's easy to counter. You haven't paid any attention at all to detail have you? X_X;;
No need to be rash, Nayr, but I agree with you.

Snake is rather overpowered... His Neutral Ground Combo and all his Strong Attacks are all amazingly broken. In MGS, Snake didn't freaking launch people out of buildings with that combo (I don't wanna hear any, "THIS... IS... BRAWL!!!! [300]", either...).

Ike isn't broken at all. He's perfectly fine, and can go on to remain unchanged in another installment :P

tibar21

what are you talking about, i know 2 snake users that  can use that side smash easily, all they need to do is get timing right when someone does a roll dodge or something.  that side smash is almost as severly broken as ike's. and what do you mean i haven't paid attention to the detail? i was the one who did the experiment, not you. i did it at a large, flat custom stage i made and used the blocks on the stage to measure the distance of the knock back for both of their side smashes.

HTA!

Quote from: tibar21 on August 11, 2008, 06:47:16 PM
what are you talking about, i know 2 snake users that  can use that side smash easily, all they need to do is get timing right when someone does a roll dodge or something.  that side smash is almost as severly broken as ike's. and what do you mean i haven't paid attention to the detail? i was the one who did the experiment, not you. i did it at a large, flat custom stage i made and used the blocks on the stage to measure the distance of the knock back for both of their side smashes.
It is not Snake's smashes that make him over-powered, Tibar.

Snake > Ike in terms of who is too over-powered...
Its just that simple. D: