News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Explain the person below you about SSBB Thread!

Started by StarWindWizard7, July 05, 2009, 10:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirteenthorder

Quote from: Depster on July 25, 2009, 06:36:11 PM
Yoshi's eggs! GET AT ME

How do we stay on the Port town/halberd/big blue platforms when they go upside down?
Only Mewtwo knew the secret to doing this, and they cut him.

Should there have been a higher ratio of Legendaries in Poke Balls?
When you're not lookin'...

StarWindWizard7

Yes, I think so....... where did Raikou go?
You have Suicone (sp?) and Entei (sp?)

Whats your favorite Assist Trophy to help you, and your fav pokemon to help you?

JrDude

Favorite AT is Waluigi. Favorite Pok?ball Pok?mon was Electrode, I like waiting then throwing him at my enemy =D

Which Pok?mon do you think should be in a Pok?ball? What would that Pok?mon do?
[move][/move]
Dude .

chaosgear

rotom. it would hurt on impact because of electricity, as well as different attacks for each form. water rotom would shoot water, like squirtles water gun. ice would freeze. fire would...shoot fire? leaf would drive across the stage. its blades would cut. fan rotom would simply blow people away.

whats wrong with brawl?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: chaosgear on July 26, 2009, 02:05:46 PM
rotom. it would hurt on impact because of electricity, as well as different attacks for each form. water rotom would shoot water, like squirtles water gun. ice would freeze. fire would...shoot fire? leaf would drive across the stage. its blades would cut. fan rotom would simply blow people away.

whats wrong with brawl?
*waits for Nayr man to respond*

Neerb

Nayrman

JrDude

LACK OF A QUESTION

Can you name a video game boss that you would like to be a boss in SSB4? (Like Petey Pirahna and Ridley)
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

King K. Rool if he isn't playable.

Name a non-videogame character that you'd like to me in Smash.

Nayrman

Naria! *look at sig*

But in all seriousness, I'd have to say only someone like Goku who's practically a videogame to begin with should get in. Basically it'd probably have to be an anime character by default X_X;;

If you could design one stage, what franchise would it be based off of?

chaosgear

Quote from: Nayrman on July 26, 2009, 06:52:49 PM
Naria! *look at sig*

But in all seriousness, I'd have to say only someone like Goku who's practically a videogame to begin with should get in. Basically it'd probably have to be an anime character by default X_X;;

If you could design one stage, what franchise would it be based off of?
actually, goku has appeared in video games, but thats getting a bit more technical.

umm...FF. its popular enough. 7 would probably be best.

why havent they came up with any decent pokemon stages?

Neerb

Quote from: chaosgear on July 26, 2009, 07:36:38 PM
actually, goku has appeared in video games, but thats getting a bit more technical.

umm...FF. its popular enough. 7 would probably be best.

why havent they came up with any decent pokemon stages?

He knows Goku has been in video games; Nayr's just saying Goku has characteristics that make him perfect for video games.

As for your question, they have had several decent pokemon stages already (aka all except pokefloats).  Although, I do wish they would stop with generic stadiums and made-up areas like Pokefloats and make more in-game areas like Saffron City and Spear Pillar.  Maybe on a random route, or inside a Pokecenter, or, if they're willing to do anime, Shamouti Island during the second movie!

ANYWAY:
If you could make up an item for the game (as in, not from a real game), what would it be?

JrDude

I liked Pok? Floats D=

Anyway, I've said it before: Voodoo doll. It will withstand one action, then disappear. Whatever is done to the doll happens to a random player, it could even be YOU. Throwing it off the stage will not kill the person though. The attack must be made by the character, not an item. EX: Ness' bat will work, but not the Home Run Bat. Character drawn items will also work (like Link's bombs). If it's thrown up, the person will fly up (even if they already double jumped), throw it to the side/floor, and the person will slip and fall, if thrown down and the character is in the air, they will fall down quickly. If thrown at a character, it will just hurt that player AND the voodoo character like a Mr. Saturn hit them.

Favorite stage from EVERY Smash Bros. game?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Captain Justice

Quote from: SmashBro25 on July 26, 2009, 02:51:38 PM
I'd say Echo is the one to answer on this subject.
wise choice, but Nayr already summed it up pretty well.

Too much for me to explain.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Depster

Zebes, Brinstar, and... Halberd or Port town

Why do so many characters have bottemless bellies?

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!