News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

New clones wanted?

Started by Neerb, July 16, 2009, 10:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Quote from: SmashBro25 on July 23, 2009, 08:53:35 PM
Like Ganondorf isn't a Captain Falcon clone because Captain Falcon has fire and Ganondorf has purple magic?  Wolf=Fox clone.

As for Luigi, I don't consider his Down B to be cloned off of Mario because I look at the current game, not the old ones, and in the current game Mario doesn't have a spinning attack as a special.
No, you're completely missing the point. Wolf =/= Ganondorf, Ganondorf is almost 100% clone, even his A moves are the same as CF. Plus, besides Strength, Ganondorf's attacks have the exact same effect as CF's (except the Side B now). You cannot compare Wolf's cloneness with Ganondorf's.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Captain Justice

Quote from: SmashBro25 on July 23, 2009, 08:34:25 PM
Wolf has 4 out of 4 specials in common with Fox, plus a Final Smash.
wow your a moron. Wolf's B isn't a thing like Fox's. Wolf's is much slower, the beam is larger, and the blaster hurts people when it directly touches them. If Wolf's blaster is a copy of Fox's blaster then I guess all projectile attacks are cloned moves.

Wolf's side b goes at a diagonal angle and has a hitbox on the very end of the attack that does damage and has high knock-back (it may even be a spike I forgot). idk if your too stupid to realize but Fox's doesn't do this.

Wolf's Up B doesn't even look a thing like Fox's, it just acts similarly. Holy poop guess what? DK whirls around in a circle in his Up B move and slowly gains vertical distance......and so does Link!! Well darn, another clone right there that we didn't even know about!

tl;dr your a moron.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

JrDude

Quote from: Echo on July 23, 2009, 09:21:17 PM
wow your a moron. Wolf's B isn't a thing like Fox's. Wolf's is much slower, the beam is larger, and the blaster hurts people when it directly touches them. If Wolf's blaster is a copy of Fox's blaster then I guess all projectile attacks are cloned moves.
Well you're talking about the attack effect now, these people consider clones things that look the same. If you mean effects, then no one would be clones, but that's obviously not the case now is it?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Captain Justice

Fox and Wolf's blaster look nothing alike
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Can we ban Hoss, please?

JrDude

Quote from: Echo on July 23, 2009, 09:41:21 PM

Fox and Wolf's blaster look nothing alike
They are both laser blasters that shoot lasers.
I didn't mean the weapon looks the same, I meant what they're doing looks the same (Like shooting a laser from a gun :O)
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

I just realised that Kirby and Metaknight both have the same Up and Down throw.
And no I'm not saying that makes them clones.
It's just something that came to mind and I thought I'd point out.

Ganondorf obviously still remains a cloned version of C. Falcon, no matter how you look it.

Specials
Falcon Punch = Warlock Punch
Falcon Kick = Warlock Kick
Falcon Dive = Dark Dive (Even though Ganondorf's can damage without grabbing, it's still the same thing)
However, Raptor Boost =/= Flame Choak.

Both of their A buttons, grabs and Smash Attacks are exactly the same, excluding the following:

Their tilts, their Up Smash, the Neutral A and the FS.

Now, about the clone I would want, I'm fairly certain everyone knows who.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Captain Justice

ZSS shoots lasers from a gun.

what a clone
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Nayrman

Quote from: Echo on July 24, 2009, 10:24:08 AM
ZSS shoots lasers from a gun.

what a clone
again, according to you there is no such things as clones in any game whatsoever.
**would love to see you try and defend Luigi not being a Mario clone in New Super Mario Bros. DS**

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on July 24, 2009, 10:35:08 AM
again, according to you there is no such things as clones in any game whatsoever.
**would love to see you try and defend Luigi not being a Mario clone in New Super Mario Bros. DS**
Echo never said something like that.

And weren't we talking about Brawl here?

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on July 24, 2009, 11:07:25 AM
Echo never said something like that.

And weren't we talking about Brawl here?
I'm making the point that even if it's pretty much the exact same move, as long as they "play differently" it won't matter to Echo, and would require something along Mario/Luigi in New Mario Bros. to make him say something is a clone....

Captain Justice

Quote from: Nayrman on July 24, 2009, 10:35:08 AM
dont have a DS, so I've never played NSMB.....sadly it looks good
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Nayrman

Quote from: Echo on July 24, 2009, 11:32:16 AM
dont have a DS, so I've never played NSMB.....sadly it looks good
It's basically Mario World with the Wall jump which makes it painfully easy at points.
But yes it's a good game.

JrDude

I didn't invent the term for SSB Clones, you make good points, but those characters are clones.
[move][/move]
Dude .