News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Final Fantasy 8

Started by Night the Lucario, March 26, 2010, 01:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Alright, so, just went to turn on my PS2. I was in the mood to play Final Fantasy 8 after reading this thread. So, I go and the data isn't found. Oh well, I have a PS1 memory card that has different slots, so I just need to find the right one. Well, I do, but then it randomly asks me, "Hey, want to Reformat?" and I was already pressing X.

I LOST ALL OF MY FUCKING PS1 DATA!!! CHRONO TRIGGER, FINAL FANTASY, RESIDENT EVIL, ALL GONE!!!!! FML!!!!! AND I NEVER SAY FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the worst part is, I hate Disk 1 with SUCH a burning passion.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

DededeCloneChris

Never leave your memory card somewhere dusty, dude.

Magnum

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on April 02, 2010, 10:24:54 PM
Never leave your memory card somewhere dusty, dude.
Oh I don't. It just was a freak accident. I'm perfectly alright with it, gives me something to do. I was just really sad when it happened.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Chris8492

Don't even bring up freak accidents with memory lose in systems.

I had to redo all of the Ace Combat game and unlock every single plane including the FALKEN which is an absolute pain to unlock.  :|

Wasted soo much time redoing it when i could've been playing the new games i got.

jnfs2014

@acer: I'm guessing you're talking about 5? That was pretty hard to do. Especially the desert mission with the "attack at the same time lol" thing.

On topic: I don't know if this is weird, but every year around the middle of May I start craving this game. It goes back to fifth grade. :O

Zero

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 26, 2010, 03:09:28 PM
Oh hey, I don't hate VIII or its Junctioning system. I'll say that right now. I'll also say that Squall and Rinoa's love story is the best of the series. (FUCK YOU FFX FANBOYS)

I'll agree.

Though I don't hate the junction system, I still don't like it. It was an experiment and nothing more, hence why it hasn't been used in games that succeeded VIII.