News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

So, Mega Man 10. This is the discussion thread that is unofficial.

Started by SkyMyl, March 01, 2010, 11:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

I look forward to raping the Block Devil and Blade Man.

Speaking of Blade Man, here's one of the few good tracks in the game. :39-1:05 reminds me of something out of the Battle Network series. I'm not quite sure why.

Cornwad

Quote from: Nayrman on March 01, 2010, 04:50:58 PM
That's probably what it will be. either way he's going to be completely game breaking.
$$$ gets you game breaking potential.

This game is fun from the little I played, but something about the menus seems a little off.

SkyMyl

Holy poop. qzecwx and Jaymonius are on the scoreboards for fastest game clear time.

Also, I just got the World Record for beating the Final Boss. For the time being, anyway.
That's right, bask in your moments of glory as World Record holder!
...until someone beats your 1:28 by two seconds and you have a nervous breakdown.

Quote from: Zero on March 01, 2010, 06:04:18 PM
Fuck that.
Sorry, I'm not a pedophile.

Nayrman

Quote from: Striker Sky on March 01, 2010, 07:20:05 PM
Holy poop. qzecwx and Jaymonius are on the scoreboards for fastest game clear time.

Also, I just got the World Record for beating the Final Boss. For the time being, anyway.
That's right, bask in your moments of glory as World Record holder!
...until someone beats your 1:28 by two seconds and you have a nervous breakdown.

Sorry, I'm not a pedophile.
Take a picture of that poop so you can claim you had a world record at something at some point.

SkyMyl

Doing it right now, actually. Because I'm such a dork like that. I even have saved the replay of it.

JrDude

No point, even though you have no life, there are people with even less of a life who will beat it, your record will soon be #50 or something, 1000 if you count ties.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 01, 2010, 07:25:41 PM
No point, even though you have no life, there are people with even less of a life who will beat it, your record will soon be #50 or something, 1000 if you count ties.
No duh, but it's fun to see your name at the top of something, if even for a brief moment.
Like another one of my friends was at the top of Batman Arkham Asylum's leaderboards in one of the challenge rooms for a little while. Even though it was because some hackers tried to cheat their way up, it somehow put him at #1. Hilarity insued.

SkyMyl

I give it a week before someone beats it. Given the stage you have to go through and the boss fight itself, I think it'll only be beaten by one second, at least.
Someone literally just beat it. "Deasean" got 1:16:30. I've been proven wrong in so many ways.

Well, I felt good for all of five minutes. I'm still on the list, so I'm still satisfied. Enjoy the picture of my short-lived championship.

Nayrman

So where would you put this game on the megaman contingency? (meaning rank from 10 to 1)

SkyMyl

Third weakest in the classic series, 2nd weakest being 7 and weakest being 5. /opinion
Some of us like non-linearity Mega Man, you know.

Of course, all the downloadable content isn't out yet, and I've barely touched hard mode along with Protoman's game. Still, it's enjoyable.

Nayrman

Quote from: Striker Sky on March 01, 2010, 08:48:41 PM
Third weakest in the classic series, 2nd weakest being 7 and weakest being 5. /opinion
Some of us like non-linearity Mega Man, you know.

Of course, all the downloadable content isn't out yet, and I've barely touched hard mode along with Protoman's game. Still, it's enjoyable.
figured it'd have been higher than that, but I guess I'll have to see.

Cornwad

So do you like Mega Man games Sky? Something about you strikes me as a Mega Man fan.

SkyMyl