Main Menu

If someone had to be removed...

Started by Neerb, May 16, 2010, 10:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Neerb

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 02, 2010, 01:19:08 PM
Lucario, Wolf, or R.O.B.

I'm surprised that it took this long for someone to suggest him... I guess people have warmed up to him.

Cornwad

They left G&W. They tend to leave unique characters like Jigglypuff, G&W, and ROB. Mewtwo was unique, but he was more replaced than taken out.

Neerb

Which totally sucked; Mewtwo was cooler and more important to the series than Lucario in every single way. I personally preferred playing as Mewtwo as well; in fact, if he was still in, he'd definitely be my main main instead of my constant switching between Link, Toon Link, Ganondorf, Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, and Kirby.

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Zero

Quote from: Cornwad on June 01, 2010, 07:55:05 PM
Are you kidding? Removing Jigglypuff would be like removing Yoshi.

No I'm not kidding, are you retarded? Equating Yoshi who has his own intercourse ing games to a random pokemon out of upwards of 500 pokemon suggests that you are. It's like you feel sympathy for the poopty characters in a game or something(lol Dan).

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 01, 2010, 09:09:31 PM
I wouldn't go that far, considering the fact that Yoshi is a well known gaming icon with a few of his own games while Jigglypuff has absolutely no importance whatsoever outside of the fact that she's a reoccurring Super Smash Bros. character due to her singing and drawing on people's faces being an old, now obsolete running gag in a 12-year-old anime that nobody watches anymore.

Bam.

Aside from that, on Smashboards and All is Brawl polls usually the most wanted character to be removed ends up being JIGGLYPUFF. She isn't even fun to play as. I don't know anyone that has liked to use her since the original Smash, and that's probably because in that game she was remotely playable and even then people just combo'd into her easily abusable Rest. It got nerfed to hell in subsequent games, and her popularity waned. Hell I know people that forgot she was even IN Brawl.

Cornwad

Now that you mention it, there are a lot of similarities between Jigglypuff and Dan.

But anyway, most people who don't like Jigglypuff are morons, so their opinion shouldn't matter anyway. Jigglypuff is for people with class, you can't expect everyone to understand. Luckily, the people behind the roster for Smash games realize how essential she is.

Zero

Quote from: Cornwad on June 02, 2010, 08:38:26 PM

But anyway, most people who don't like Jigglypuff are morons, so their opinion shouldn't matter anyway. Jigglypuff is for people with class, you can't expect everyone to understand. Luckily, the people behind the roster for Smash games realize how essential she is.

lol well intercourse  thats just a fantastic point

Cornwad

As long as it's good enough to keep Jigglypuff coming back for more Smash Bros I'm happy.

DededeCloneChris

Japanese like chibby stuff so much that Jigglypuff will keep Mewtwo away from the roster. :P

...Seriously, people, if you hate Lucario when you really don't see a point for Jigglypuff, kick her out first.

Cornwad

You're just saying that because Lucario is one of your favorites. If your vision wasn't clouded by favoritism, you would see that Jigglypuff is one of the most essential characters to Smash Bros.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on June 03, 2010, 01:45:18 PM
You're just saying that because Lucario is one of your favorites. If your vision wasn't clouded by favoritism, you would see that Jigglypuff is one of the most essential characters to Smash Bros.
Irony.

Cornwad

Last I checked, every Smash Bros game has had Jigglypuff. Therefore we can assume that a Smash Bros game is not possible if Jigglypuff is not included on the roster.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on June 03, 2010, 02:08:54 PM
Last I checked, every Smash Bros game has had Jigglypuff. Therefore we can assume that a Smash Bros game is not possible if Jigglypuff is not included on the roster.
Quote from: TheAuraWielder on June 03, 2010, 01:35:17 PM
Japanese like chibby stuff so much that Jigglypuff will keep Mewtwo away from the roster.

Cornwad

The fact that Jigglypuff is extremely likable only adds to how important it is to Smash games.