Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Very nice, shoe eater. Now do Lucas.  Uh... Please.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 02, 2007, 08:43:15 PM
Very nice, shoe eater. Now do Lucas.  Uh... Please.

I will if you stop calling me that..... :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris

I'm here! Hehehe! ................wow you're right, Yoshi DOES look different from his neck and hands. :D

Triforceman22

Dang!

I was doing ness's and when I hit Post, that internal error thing popped up!
Now I need to do it all over again. :|

Triforceman22

Ness

Who is ness?

Ness is the silent protagonist of the RPG game, EarthBound. A young boy gifted with special powers, he comes from Onett, a small town in Eagleland.

One day, a mysterious Meteorite crash lands in Onett, and out came an alien called Buzz buzz. Ness is chosen by Buzz buzzto save the world from Giygas, the game's main villain. To do this, he must first travel to eight sanctuaries and make them his own in order to unite his power with the Earth's. Characters called Mr. saturns aid Ness throught his quest.

Ness has three friends.

Paula, a girl who also posesses special powers,

Jeff, a boy genius, his weapon is a toy gun.

And Poo, a martial artist.

There are many colourful characters that ness meets on his adventure. some are friends and some are foes...

Super smash Bros.

Ness appeared in the original smash bros, as an unlockable character.
He then returned in melee as a starter.

Look:

SSB 64,

Melee,

Ness hasn't been confirmed to reappear in Brawl yet. but Lucas, (Another earthbound Main character,) might have replaced him.

Ness's B attacks are all psychic based attacks.
His b move is called PK flash,

His Up B move is called PK thunder,

His Side B move is called PK fire,

And his Down b is called PSI magnet.

Ness is not silent in the Super Smash Bros. series as he is in Earthbound; instead he calls out the names of most of his special attacks. Ness is voiced by female seiyū Makiko Ohmoto in the Super Smash Bros. series.

Lucas

Who is Lucas?

Lucas is the main Protagonist in Mother 3.
his appearance is similar to Ninten and Ness from previous Mother games.

Lucas Has a twin brother named Claus. His parents are called Flint, and Hinawa. In his game, he is descripted as a cry baby until after the intro. He is drafted by Wes to find Duster (A thief) and Kumatora (a tomboyish princess). He learns PSI and begins to battle against the Pig Mask Army.

Super smash bros.

Lucas as made his debut in Brawl. he might be replacing Ness.
His B moves are unknown at the moment. But are possibly PSI related.

Pics

Triforceman22

DededeCloneChris

HI! Where did you get those crappy dolls? :D

Triforceman22

DededeCloneChris

Thentell that Google person to search for a better image! :D

Triforceman22

King Dedede

Who is Dedede?

is the primary antagonist and arch-enemy to Kirby in Nintendo's long-running Kirby video game series, appearing in every game except Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. It is commonly mispronounced: De De De, with a long E. It can also be pronounced like DehDehDeh, as in deck. He is called "DayDayDay" in Japan.

Although he is not necessarily evil, he causes many problems for the inhabitants of Dream Land through selfish mischief, such as stealing their food or building a castle on top of the Fountain Of Dreams.

King Dedede is a large blue penguin-like creature, dressed in red royal finery, with his personal emblem embossed on the back of his robe. He also wears yellow gloves, and usually wields a large hammer as an offensive weapon. He has many of the same abilities as Kirby himself does, such as being able to inhale objects and spit them back out with tremendous force.He can also fly by inhaling and holding his breath.

Super smash bros.

King Dedede was originally intended to be a playable character in Super Smash Bros., but was cut due to time constraints. Instead, he appears in the background of the Dream Land stage. He is also a trophy in Super Smash Bros. Melee. and finally, in brawl, Dedede makes his debut as a playable Character!

3 of his B attacks have been confirmed.
They are:

Up B: Super Dedede Jump,

Side B: Waddle dee toss,

Sometimes, instead of a waddle dee, Dedede might pull out a waddle doo, or even a Gordo!

Down B: Jet hammer.

He charges up, and blasts with a mighty force!

his b move might be an inhaling move where he can suck people up.

His jump might be like Kirby's, small consecutive floats. as seen in this picture.

His final smash is unknown at the moment.

Pics

I'm doing either snake or sonic next...
Who do you want me to do?

Triforceman22