News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

thunderhero4

DededeCloneChris

Tupin

DededeCloneChris

Ridley

Ohhhhhhh shuuuuttt the heeelll uuuuppp!!! to a musical tune
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

*humming Smash bros theme*

:P

Andross

Who is andross?

Andross is the most-often recurring villain of the Star Fox series, and the archenemy of the Star Fox team. Andross is the primary antagonist of Star Fox, Star Fox 64, and Star Fox Adventures.

Before the series, Andross is a brilliant scientist working for Corneria. Although his intentions are pure and beneficial, his lust for power drives him to the brink of madness. After one of his experiments goes wrong, he is banished to Venom, where he begins to build an army to allow him to take over the universe.

Soon after, Star Fox is sent to investigate; the investigation ends up with Pigma Dengar switching to Andross's side, and the death of James McCloud. Andross then proclaims himself emperor of the planet Venom and the entire Lylat System, and unleashes a blitzkrieg on his neighboring worlds.

After a new Star Fox team is formed under Fox McCloud, they travel to Venom to stop Andross. After being defeated, he tried to set off a bomb to kill Fox, but it is thwarted by the assistance of James McCloud. [spoiler]Andross survives in the form of a disembodied spirit, and travels to Sauria. He uses the SharpClaw clan of dinosaurs to keep him alive, but any attempts at revival come up short. After manipulating their leader, General Scales, into trying to receive his power by collecting various artifacts infused with the spirits of the Krazoa and Krystal, he uses their power to revive himself. He is quickly defeated by Fox McCloud. [/spoiler] He reappears in Star Fox Command in the form of a spirit controlling a bio-weapon.

Andross appears in several different forms throughout the Star Fox series, the most common of which is a giant disembodied head with two floating hands. In the first two games, he takes the form of a large metallic head that contains a cube covered in images of his face. In Star Fox 64 and Star Fox Adventures, the shell is a large version of his head, which contains an enlarged brain that can act and move on its own.

Super Smash bros.

Andross appeared in melee as two trophies.
One as his original ver. and the other, his 64 ver.

He returns in brawl as an AT.

He's really huge!

he starts to inhale....

Then fires his panels at opponents!

(Lol at Wario...:D)

hmmm... Conker is next. :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Tupin

Eizweir

I thought you said James Mcloud died, but then you said that andross tried to set off a bomb on the new starfox team, but then was thwarted by James, who I thought died.   ???
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Triforceman22

Quote from: Marth Xero on December 03, 2007, 04:14:53 PM
I thought you said James Mcloud died, but then you said that andross tried to set off a bomb on the new starfox team, but then was thwarted by James, who I thought died.   ???

he comes back as a ghost to save his son.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 03, 2007, 04:30:49 PM
Quote from: Marth Xero on December 03, 2007, 04:14:53 PM

he comes back as a ghost to save his son.
OMG! I CAN SEE DEATH PEOPLE! :D

Shujinco2

Miyuki

Triforceman22え

とてもにくむ

あなたは大ばかものそしていんけいはちいさいです

もまたゲイボーイです

Tupin

Quote from: Miyuki on December 03, 2007, 05:43:20 PM
Triforceman22え

とてもにくむ

あなたは大ばかものそしていんけいはちいさいです

もまたゲイボーイです
I'm sorry, I do not speak Japanese.

私は日本語を話さない。私は翻訳プログラムによってあなたのテキストを動かし、実際に人々を侮辱するべきでない。

Miyuki

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 03, 2007, 05:46:04 PM
Quote from: Miyuki on December 03, 2007, 05:43:20 PM
Triforceman22え

とてもにくむ

あなたは大ばかものそしていんけいはちいさいです

もまたゲイボーイです
I'm sorry, I do not speak Japanese.

私は日本語を話さない。私は翻訳プログラムによってあなたのテキストを動かし、実際に人々を侮辱するべきでない。
そうですか