News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

wiiboychris interview the characters of SSBB and others! Interview attack!

Started by DededeCloneChris, November 04, 2007, 05:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

aw crap wiiboychris, my real wii# is 7525-7253-60877112, the one i gave u in the other thread was my freinds wii# and i wrote it down and thought it was mine.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero on November 04, 2007, 09:31:31 PM
aw crap wiiboychris, my real wii# is 7525-7253-60877112, the one i gave u in the other thread was my freinds wii# and i wrote it down and thought it was mine.
Is that your really code? Cause I don't added you yet. :P

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 04, 2007, 09:40:48 PM
Quote from: thunderhero on November 04, 2007, 09:31:31 PM
Is that your really code? Cause I don't added you yet. :P
yeah dats my real code, o and there is supposed to be a slash between the last 4 numbers and so on. o and lets see dat Vector interview!! ;D

DededeCloneChris

Ok, Also I have a fan fic in My opera.com, where my username is the same as here, the fan fic is about Team chaotix adventure in Naruto world! Join there please!

DededeCloneChris

Welcome to another episode of interview show with Chris! Now we have a special guest for this show! Applaud to Vector the crocodile!

Vector: You know you want me! I know!

Chris: Ok, Vector I'm going to ask you some questions and I need you to answerthen sincerely, are you ready?

Vector: You bet!

Chris: Ok, first question, what is your opinion of Sonic in SSBB?

Vector: His big ego made it to here? Wow, people need to think more!

Chris: Eh, yes, if you were in Brawl, you were going to accept the invitation?

Vector: Of course! The Chaotix Detedtive Aggency needs more publicity!

Chris: Why?

Vector: Because only Cream mother was the only customer who were using our time! We even named here customer of the year!

Chris: Ok, final question, if Charmy and Espio were here in this studio and also were invited to Brawl, how do you react?

Vector:.....................they...only need me for Brawl! Who wants to add Charmy and Espio?
Seriously, Charmy will defeat all of us by making something explode! And Espio is always meditating or sleeping! He snores more badly that Sonic!

Charmy: WHO DID YOU CALL IDIOT?!

Espio: I NEVER SNORE, YOU BIG DORK!

Chris: You three are not going to fight here right?

Vector, Charmy and Espio: GOOD IDEA! LET'S FIGHT HERE!

(Then a cartoon smoke appeared were once before was studio)

Chris: OH GOD, HELP ME!!!!!!!

Announcer: This show was broadcasted to you by Chaotix Detectiv Aggency! Were the results of what you want can be totally different!

thunderhero4

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

hmm, not to steal your spotlight, but i wanna try my hand at an interview. is it ok with u?

DededeCloneChris

hmmmm...........ok, as long as you and the announcer and the opening! ;)

thunderhero4

Welcome to the interview show where we interview characters and their thoughts about super smash bros. brawl. today, Charmy joins us from wherever he came!

Thunderhero: I hear you might be getting a spot in the game what are your thoughts?

Charmy: well i...IS THAT CANDY???!!!

Thunder: why yes it is... 

*i reach for a starburst out of a bowl of candy next to me*

Charmy: c-can i have a piece?

Thunder: sorry its mine :P

*charmy begins to cry like crazy*

Thunder: ack! alright you can have a piece!!

Charmy: ok!

*charmy stops crying instantly, as if he were faking it*

Vector from behind stage: Charmy!!! Youd better behave yourself!!! Do you realize how much it costed me to get you on this show!!!???

Charmy: Look who's talking!!

Vector: what did u just say!!!

Thunder: umm whos that?

Charmy: oh hes just my possey...

Vector: Thats it!!

*vector storms on-stage*

Vector: Youre coming with me!!

*vector grabs charmy, charmy squirms free. they were about to get into a fight until...*

Thunder: so nice that you could come! ;D

*charmy then whispers something in vectors ear, they turn toward me. shake hands,and let loose a wickid smile*

Thunder: w-wait a minute!!

*vector cracks his knuckles, and I get pwned on national TV by a bee and a crocodile :-\*

*espio was asleep the whole time (figures)*

Anouncer guy: well this has been another great show, we will see you tomorrow, or until Thunderhero gets back from the hospital...

DededeCloneChris

..........ok, I think I need to return to the show while thunderhero is in the hospital......... :D

thunderhero4

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 05, 2007, 05:12:56 PM
..........ok, I think I need to return to the show while thunderhero is in the hospital......... :D

so did u like it, or am i just not born to make interviews?! ;D

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero on November 05, 2007, 05:20:50 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 05, 2007, 05:12:56 PM

so did u like it, or am i just not born to make interviews?! ;D
You're good! But I don't understand why you are still here, it is supposed you need to stay in the hospital?

thunderhero4

;Doh, no problem there! im going online from the internet channel on the wii from my hospital bed!