News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Tha thunderhero interview show!! season 1

Started by thunderhero4, November 09, 2007, 07:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

quick note - annyone else is free to do an interview on this thread if they wish! and i will interview even posters on this board if they give me enough info about them to do an interview (just personality, intrests, ect. i dont want any personal info!)

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero on November 10, 2007, 03:35:07 PM
quick note - annyone else is free to do an interview on this thread if they wish! and i will interview even posters on this board if they give me enough info about them to do an interview (just personality, intrests, ect. i dont want any personal info!)

YAY!!! Interview me! I like Luigi and the Triforce, I like to annoy the heck out of people, and well, I can be a schizophrenic when I feel like it! I call Triforceman "shoe eater" and Ridley "Willis."

Tupin

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 10, 2007, 03:39:55 PM

YAY!!! Interview me! I like Luigi and the Triforce, I like to annoy the heck out of people, and well, I can be a schizophrenic when I feel like it! I call Triforceman "shoe eater" and Ridley "Willis."
and me Tuppy, I'm guessing? :P

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 10, 2007, 03:43:35 PM

and me Tuppy, I'm guessing? :P

Until I can think of a better insulting name, yes. StarWindWizard shall henceforth be referred to as "Genis Sage."

thunderhero4

heres the line for the interviews:
1. Tails
2. Triforce_Luigi

I dont have the time to interview at this very moment, so i will do it later!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero on November 10, 2007, 03:57:25 PM
heres the line for the interviews:
1. Tails
2. Triforce_Luigi

I dont have the time to interview at this very moment, so i will do it later!

Okay, thank 'ee. That's British for Thanks.

thunderhero4

ok, just answer me this: what does schizophrenic mean? and do you want me to look stupid, and you smart, or both of us stupid?

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero on November 10, 2007, 03:59:29 PM

ok, just answer me this: what does schizophrenic mean? and do you want me to look stupid, and you smart, or both of us stupid?

schizophrenic means having multiple personalities, or changing your personality every now and then. As to the second question, it doesn't matter.

thunderhero4

Hello, and welcome to the thunderhero interview show! Today our guest is Tails! thee fox!!

Tails: hi

Thunder: Wazzup, tails!

Tails: umm. hi

Thunder: okie, first question... When you followed and met sonic, did he think you were a mindless murderer trying to kill him?

Tails: umm, i dont think so...

Thunder: next question, If you can fly, then why do you build freaking airplanes?

Tails: umm, i guess i never really thought about it before...i guess something to do...

Thunder: do u think you could build me a sheild whatchamajigger? i need it because of all the hostile interviewees we get...

Tails: first of all, yes, and second of all, its called a model p61039402 turbo-retractengine 12367182 of model#550493029304920, made of titaniumn alloy and pl06 material, it can be found at coordinates 4955064...

*one hour later*

Tails: ....4039405, and that is the specs of this sheild...

Thunder: *asleep* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-huh? what, are you done?

Tails: not exactly, we still need the materials. material 1 is found at coordinates 55601382...

Thunder while tails is talking:*whispers to announcer* umm, nobody likes educational television, we might as well end this now...

Tails: 12949020391903829120392por020kps...

Announcer: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thunder: umm, ill end the show...this show has been brought to you by big-smackers! it makes annyone shut up! allow me to demonstrate!

Tails: object 2 is found at 5069403 *smack*

*tails is out-cold*

Thunder: good night!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero on November 10, 2007, 05:14:09 PM
Hello, and welcome to the thunderhero interview show! Today our guest is Tails! thee fox!!

Thunder: okie, first question... When you followed and met sonic, did he think you were a mindless murderer trying to kill him?

Thunder: next question, If you can fly, then why do you build freaking airplanes?

Tails: umm, i guess i never really thought about it before...i guess something to do...

Thunder: do u think you could build me a sheild whatchamajigger? i need it because of all the hostile interviewees we get...

Tails: first of all, yes, and second of all, its called a model p61039402 turbo-retractengine 12367182 of model#550493029304920, made of titaniumn alloy and pl06 material, it can be found at coordinates 4955064...

*one hour later*

Tails: not exactly, we still need the materials. material 1 is found at coordinates 55601382...

Thunder while tails is talking:*whispers to announcer* umm, nobody likes educational television, we might as well end this now...

thunder: umm, ill end the show...this show has been brought to you by big-smackers! it makes annyone shut up! allow me to demonstrate!

*tails is out-cold*

Tails gave you the wrong coordinates. Material 1 is at Sector 1958758717035...

(1 hour later)

And that's how you could get such a shield.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 10, 2007, 05:16:03 PM

*one hour later*

*tails is out-cold*

(1 hour later)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero on November 10, 2007, 05:16:52 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 10, 2007, 05:16:03 PM

*one hour later*

*tails is out-cold*

(1 hour later)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*smacks Thunder, then drops nuke on studio, all while under an anti nuke shield, made by getting materials from Sector 4671845734578574857457408574857947695275847947569475947...

(1 hour later)

34673857. That's how to survive a nuclear bomb.

thunderhero4

Hello, and welcome to the thunderhero interview show! today, our guest is a poster on the smash board! his name is Triforce_Luigi! aplaud to him!

*crowd claps*

Thunder: wait a minute, i know you! hows it goin?

Triforce: pretty good, thanks.

Thunder: okay, u now the rules right?

Triforce: yup

Thunder: okay, first question, what is that on your hand?

Triforce: oh, its called a triforce, mine is the triforce of crazy frogs...

Thunder: crazy frogs huh?

Triforce: yeah, you got a problem with that?!

Thunder: no, of coarse not! I even had an experience with the crazy frog once!

(flashback)

Thunder: what a beautiful day were having!

*whammo, i get hit by the crazy frog's invisible motorcycle*

(end of flashback)

Thunder: it was tragic...

Triforce: sounds like it...

Thunder: second question, judjung by your name, do u like luigi?

Triforce: Luigi PWNZ!!!

Luigi in the crowd: *has Triforce_luigi's #1 foam finger on* goooo triforce_Luigi!!*

Triforce: Hey, hes here!

Thunder: who let him back in? Security!!

*security throws luigi out*

Triforce: hey, how could you throw him out!!?? I will avenge u luigi!

Thunder: umm, what?

*triforce pulls out an oozie*

Triforce: muhahahahaha!

Thunder: nooooooooooooo!!!!!!

*show cut*

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero on November 10, 2007, 05:29:04 PM
Hello, and welcome to the thunderhero interview show! today, our guest is a poster on the smash board! his name is Triforce_Luigi! aplaud to him!

*crowd claps*

Thunder: wait a minute, i know you! hows it goin?

Triforce: pretty good, thanks.

Thunder: okay, u now the rules right?

Triforce: yup

Thunder: okay, first question, what is that on your hand?

Triforce: oh, its called a triforce, mine is the triforce of crazy frogs...

Thunder: crazy frogs huh?

Triforce: yeah, you got a problem with that?!

Thunder: no, of coarse not! I even had an experience with the crazy frog once!

(flashback)

Thunder: what a beautiful day were having!

*whammo, i get hit by the crazy frog's invisible motorcycle*

(end of flashback)

Thunder: it was tragic...

Triforce: sounds like it...

Thunder: second question, judjung by your name, do u like luigi?

Triforce: Luigi PWNZ!!!

Luigi in the crowd: *has Triforce_luigi's #1 foam finger on* goooo triforce_Luigi!!*

Triforce: Hey, hes here!

Thunder: who let him back in? Security!!

*security throws luigi out*

Triforce: hey, how could you throw him out!!?? I will avenge u luigi!

Thunder: umm, what?

*triforce pulls out an oozie*

Triforce: muhahahahaha!

Thunder: nooooooooooooo!!!!!!

*show cut*

LOL! I think you portrayed me quite well, thanks.

thunderhero4