News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Da mans interview show

Started by Da MaN, November 19, 2007, 09:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Water ☮

Da MaN

got any topicsfor my show? . oh and im following another one of thunderheros things. name any t.v or game character that you want in brawl. and describe them.

Water ☮

hmm lets see my most wanted chracter right now is Stafy. he's a starfish that has stared (no pun intended) in his own platformer series called the legend of stafy. his attacks consist of mostly spins.

Da MaN

welcome!!!!!!!!! to the second "da mans" interveiw show!!!!!!! today we have someone supposedly starting his new series of legend of stafy. everybody welcome stafy!!!

da man: so you are supposed to be starting your own series right?

stafy: well. as so far it is and im exicited to!

da man:your kind of small dont people take advantage of that?

stafy: well not really people actually LOOK UP to me haha.

narrorater: uhm*

crowd quites...

cricket cherps.

stafy: oh cmon! that was funny.

da man:uhm. ok lets get back to the show.

so how did your family react?

stafy: flashback**
stafy: im gonna be in my own video game!!!
mom: your not leaving until you do all we tell you to! stop the baby from cryi.........yo want to leave dont you...
stafy: i didnt say that!
mom: i know youd rather be their insted of here!!! get out!
end of flashback**

stafy: the took it well and were very supportive.

da man: well thats good.

da man: so i take it you have ment mario?

stafy: oh ya hes a real pal hes short but man hes nice. i dont see how people could hate him.

da man: thaat why nobody does haha.

once again crown quites and a cricket chirps

da man: well that  all the time we have left so say good night to stafy wile i try to think up some new jokes goodnight!!!!

Da MaN

and i already posted the character thing its called da mans second chain just post all the info but do u like the interveiw with stafy?

Water ☮

i said "stared" in not started. oh well besides that its fine but then again what does this have to do with smashbros? maybe you should ask about them being in smashbros. or what they think of smashbros.

Da MaN

Da MaN

i see your point though. ya ill try to

Ridley

Welcome aboard the Smash Boards anyway I would like to see one with Dark Samus.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Da MaN

HELLO! everybody! welcome to the mans interveiw show~! today we have someone very special.
Dark Samuas~!!!!!
crowd claps.

da man: so if your the dark version of samuas how different are you.

dark samuas: we both have different goals...

da man: and what are those?

dark samuas: i want to kill samuas and all the other hunters, and destroy the universe wile samuas just wants to save the universe...boring.

da man: uhm. ok so how do you feel about samuas being in brawl but not you?

dark samuas: i tried out but they said i wasnt good enogh! ill destroy them all!!!

da man: its ok. I tried out to...

dark samuas: you di-did?* emotionally*

da man: no.

dark samuas: ill destroy you!!!

da man: OK thats all the time we have i hoped you enjoyed the show but i gotta try nd shake this guy so seeya!

Ridley

Quote from: Da MaN on November 20, 2007, 09:34:16 AM
HELLO! everybody! welcome to the mans interveiw show~! today we have someone very special.
Dark Samuas~!!!!!
crowd claps.

da man: so if your the dark version of samuas how different are you.

dark samuas: we both have different goals...

da man: and what are those?

dark samuas: i want to kill samuas and all the other hunters, and destroy the universe wile samuas just wants to save the universe...boring.

da man: uhm. ok so how do you feel about samuas being in brawl but not you?

dark samuas: i tried out but they said i wasnt good enogh! ill destroy them all!!!

da man: its ok. I tried out to...

dark samuas: you di-did?* emotionally*

da man: no.

dark samuas: ill destroy you!!!

da man: OK thats all the time we have i hoped you enjoyed the show but i gotta try nd shake this guy so seeya!

Nice one :)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Da MaN

Da MaN

today we are haivng a veiwer special!@!! we have a koopa named larry from a small villige in the mushroom kingdom please welcome....larry!!!!!!!!!!

larry: omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!! im here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

da man: uhm. yes your here so do you watch every episode of our talk show?

larry: no duh! its the best show ever!!!

da man: *blushes* well thank you!

larry: omg omg omg!!! da man said thank you to me!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

da man: uhm. ya so have you ever wanted to be in the smash bros. series?

larry: only every waking moment! but i dont like the people who addition you! theyre creeps!

da man: why is that?

larry: every 3 months they harvest our shells but im to young to get harvested. it discustes me!

da man: well thankyou for attending out show!

larry: omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! da man said thankyou to me * again* !AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

da man: well hope you enjoyed the veiwer special. if you ever want to be in the veiwer special just list your name in a messege and we will get on that special. just make sure to attend it!
veiwer specials are occasinally held so if you want to be in noe sighn up today!

thunderhero4

hey! doin good! keep up the good work!

Da MaN