News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Valentine's Day Thread *wallowing in self pity OK*

Started by Macawmoses, February 08, 2010, 04:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

The_MasterSword1

Why don't we all settle down and have a sweet rave party.

Mystic

The Riddler

Nayrman

Happy Birthday to me.... Happy Birthday to me... I'll go watch 'Da Hawks play, since no one else cares

Magnum

*Notices the white font on Nayr's name* Wow. Just wow. Valentine's day really is on your birthday.

Happy birthday then.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Nayrman

Quote from: Captain America on February 14, 2010, 02:22:56 PM
*Notices the white font on Nayr's name* Wow. Just wow. Valentine's day really is on your birthday.

Happy birthday then.
Told you. and thanks I guess.
It's bad when the first birthday wishes I get is a timed e-mail from my dentist. But otherwise it was pretty good. Got a personalized 1930's Blackhawks Jersey with my name on it (and given the number 20 as that's how old I am now).

SkyMyl

JrDude

Am I the only single guy here that still likes Valentines Day? I mean, it's so nostalgic.
Remember in elementary school, when you had to give a Valentines Day card to everyone in class?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude ½ on February 14, 2010, 03:49:43 PM
Am I the only single guy here that still likes Valentines Day? I mean, it's so nostalgic.
Remember in elementary school, when you had to give a Valentines Day card to everyone in class?
So everyone get's stuff and has a party on the one day I'm supposed to get attention? Yeah, I remember those utterly pointless poop-fests.

Syncopathic

Oh boy this day.

..Bah. It's Awesome Single's Day.
Not Valentine's.

..Who am I kidding. It's my 17th Valentine's alone. ;-;
At least I don't have to spend money. :(

Mystic

SkyMyl

Quote from: JrDude ½ on February 14, 2010, 03:49:43 PM
...no, no I don't. I remember schoolwork. Lots of it.

Quote from: Michael Myers on February 14, 2010, 04:48:40 PM
Sync, be my Valentine.
Wait, we can do that?

Goddangit, if only KJ was here.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .