News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Drowsee/Hypno Moveset

Started by Macawmoses, May 25, 2008, 12:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

I am working on a new team, and decided to base it on the aforementioned Poke, so, do go on, make me a moveset.

jnfs2014

Psychic.
Hypnosis.
Calm Mind.
Some move that balences the 3.

Macawmoses

Gwen Khan

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Macawmoses

Still, I am tempted to make a moveset; Hypnosis, Nasty Plot/Reflect, Psychic, Shadow Ball, seem like good choices.

Shujinco2

Well, assuming that Drowsee/Hypno can learn Nightmare and Dream Eater, get two Drowsee/Hypnos, and give them this moveset:

Nightmare
Dream eater
Hypnosis (Or other Put To Sleep move.)
Give one Shadow Ball and give one Psychic.

Best used in Double Battles. :)

With both of them out, Use Hypnosis on the two opposing pokemon, then use dream eater, then Nightmare, then do continuious Shadow Ball/Psychics to them until one of them wakes up. Then repeat. Works well with my Haunter duo! >:D

jnfs2014

Quote from: Shujinco on May 28, 2008, 11:23:12 AM
Well, assuming that Drowsee/Hypno can learn Nightmare and Dream Eater, get two Drowsee/Hypnos, and give them this moveset:

Nightmare
Dream eater

With both of them out, Use Hypnosis on the two opposing pokemon, then use dream eater, then Nightmare, then do continuious Shadow Ball/Psychics to them until one of them wakes up. Then repeat. Works well with my Haunter duo! >:D
except in battles you're not allowed to have both opposing PKMN asleep.

Shujinco2

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on May 29, 2008, 08:08:24 AM
Quote from: Shujinco on May 28, 2008, 11:23:12 AM

Nightmare
Dream eater

except in battles you're not allowed to have both opposing PKMN asleep.
Since when? ????