UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Four Years

Started by Macawmoses, September 16, 2011, 10:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Redpaige13 on October 05, 2011, 03:21:12 PM
Goddarn Nsider. 

They had finally banned my stupid ass, so I never really knew the specific date when they shut down.

oh hey you're still alive

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Bearissoslow

offense to the devoted type

i may have got an invitation but I wasn't invited

Mystic

This place still has a pulse? jk ily guys

But really. I <3 NSFCD, despite my lack of attendance.

Silverhawk79

I missed Redpaige posting?
Fffffffffffff

Syncopathic

I like the male bond between Custom, Doodle and I

We'll be doing male bonds for the rest of our lives ;)

Custom

Quote from: Syncopathic on October 25, 2011, 11:27:06 PM
I like the male bond between Custom, Doodle and I

We'll be doing male bonds for the rest of our lives ;)

<3

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Jirachi82

It's nice to see everyone alive and well. I hope all is for the best. Even with colleges abound.  Honestly, four years? Man, I wonder what it would have been like if the site were around. In fact, I could see the possible boards now and one of them being the 3DS whereas the GCN and GBA boards retired.

Kayo

Quote from: Jirachi82 on October 26, 2011, 09:14:15 PM
It's nice to see everyone alive and well. I hope all is for the best. Even with colleges abound.  Honestly, four years? Man, I wonder what it would have been like if the site were around. In fact, I could see the possible boards now and one of them being the 3DS whereas the GCN and GBA boards retired.
3DS pretty much dominates Handhelds currently, so I don't think it needs its own board.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

Quote from: Kayo on October 27, 2011, 11:59:00 AM
3DS pretty much dominates Handhelds currently, so I don't think it needs its own board.
Vita is coming out soon, sir.

Kayo

Quote from: Super on October 27, 2011, 02:33:37 PM
Vita is coming out soon, sir.
Yet the Handhelds board is still dominantly 3DS discussion for the time being. And even once we get Vita, if a 3DS board was made, then what would the Handhelds board be for?

Remember, the whole forum is so inactive that we don't need to spread posts out even further on more unneeded boards. That's why Click Clock Wood's gone.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

Quote from: Kayo on October 27, 2011, 04:28:33 PM
Yet the Handhelds board is still dominantly 3DS discussion for the time being. And even once we get Vita, if a 3DS board was made, then what would the Handhelds board be for?

Remember, the whole forum is so inactive that we don't need to spread posts out even further on more unneeded boards. That's why Click Clock Wood's gone.
Remember, this forum has its roots in Nintendo discussion. But there will be people that talk about Vita.

Kayo

Quote from: Super on October 27, 2011, 04:31:01 PM
Remember, this forum has its roots in Nintendo discussion. But there will be people that talk about Vita.
I'm not denying that people will talk about it, I'm just saying it's not enough for 3DS and Vita to get separate boards. Or for 3DS to split off from Handhelds by itself, or whatever you guys are thinking.
[move][/move]

Super

Quote from: Kayo on October 27, 2011, 04:32:53 PM
I'm not denying that people will talk about it, I'm just saying it's not enough for 3DS and Vita to get separate boards. Or for 3DS to split off from Handhelds by itself, or whatever you guys are thinking.
I'm not aware of any such plan to split the boards.

Kayo

Quote from: Super on October 27, 2011, 04:39:24 PM
I'm not aware of any such plan to split the boards.
There's no plan, but that Jirachi person brought it up as an idea in some form.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Quote from: Kayo on October 27, 2011, 04:56:47 PM
There's no plan, but that Jirachi person brought it up as an idea in some form.
Um, no.

He talked about the boards NSider would have if it were still around.