News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Official NSider Chat Room Schedule

Started by Phantom123, September 25, 2007, 07:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom123

Trivia Monday: 8ct/9et -- 9ct/10et

Love to chat and guess facts about totally random things? Come here for classic NSider Trivia ;)

Staff-Work/Tournament Thursday: 9ct/10et -- 10ct/11 et

Thursday is special. It will either be a closed chat for Staff to work on the latest features, or a Tournament for you members to play on. This could include Pokemon, Halo, or any other Tourney-doing popular games :D

KoH/Contest Friday: 7:30ct/8:30et -- 8:30ct/9:30et

Contest friday will be one of 2 possible options. KoH will give you a chance to personally chat and ask questions to the KoH staff, and try and learn about us guys and how we can help more. Contest Friday will be used for announcing of Contests and Contest ends.

Admin/Staff Saturday: 2ct/3et -- 3:30ct/4:30-et

Admin or Staff Saturday is similiar to KoH Friday, except Admin is for Admins only, and Staff is for all of us jambled together in a mix :P
=====
Enjoy the chat! And in the mean time, we are warning of possible slow-down while mod work is done. Please accept this inconvenience, as it is merely that, an inconvenience.

Please note that this chat schedule is deprecated. Team Quiz Trivia is held on Saturdays, and Trivia Assassination is held on Sundays. Other than that, chat is open 24/7 to whatever you want to talk about. ~PY

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Totla

Quote from: Zovistograt on December 09, 2007, 10:05:15 AM
There's Monday Trivia?

???
This hasn't been updated in almost 4 months, so I don't think it applies anymore.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Totla on December 09, 2007, 11:42:58 AM
There's Monday Trivia?

???
This hasn't been updated in almost 4 months, so I don't think it applies anymore.
but there WAS Monday Trivia?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

RosettaStoned

Quote from: Zovistograt on December 09, 2007, 12:49:48 PM
Quote from: Totla on December 09, 2007, 11:42:58 AM
There's Monday Trivia?

???
but there WAS Monday Trivia?
I would assume...

Phantom123

Was. But this is outdated. I'mma grab folks to get a more accurate schedule now ^.^;; Thanks for the reminder :P

Macawmoses

Trivia Assassin rank is given on Sundays!

TQ trivia is on Saturdays.

Eizweir

so this is when chat is, no wonder I've been missing it all the time
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK on April 01, 2008, 01:43:56 PM
So, no more chat?  :'(

Quote from: -DN2K- on September 25, 2007, 07:07:42 PM
Please note that this chat schedule is deprecated. Team Quiz Trivia is held on Saturdays, and Trivia Assassination is held on Sundays. Other than that, chat is open 24/7 to whatever you want to talk about. ~PY

Learn to read.

NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

:P My bad, I was feeling lazy today. I normally read every single post. *Feels stupid.*

Kaz

and super special stupendously spectacular kaz trivia is hosted on random occasions

srsly
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.