SH (Maybe, if I can find him.)
PY (Nope.)
Maro (Um.)
Look for the signs.
THE SIGNS, MY BOY.

Macawmoses

Oldsider: Marluxia, Flairfan777, ODD_JOB

NSF: See above? As for my new friends:

Lightshock (just cuz he is that awesome)
JMV(no explanation needed)
La Pared (It is La Freaking Pared!>:( )

iLOVEwindwaker910

i lol @ anyone who thinks they're funny mocking my grammar/spelling. :|

ME86

The Seventh

Quote from: britneymahboy on January 24, 2008, 08:12:25 PM
Quote from: Smashin on January 24, 2008, 07:06:10 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 24, 2008, 06:45:18 PM
Anyway, Customrobo13 on the West Coast, Juni on the East Coast... well, Illinois isn't really a coast, so bluaki on the true East Coast... or would that be the Gulf? Arrgh! >:{

The coasts are for losers.
The coasts are the only good part about the US. :-X
The coasts aren't the only good parts of the U.S!

Iowa's just as good as the coasts!  Heh, lose Iowa, lose a lot of the corn exports, ethanol exports and who knows what else, which wouldn't be good for the U.S. economy (and what about much of the cheaper, safer corn grown here???).

Second of all, we are just as stylish and good looking as the people on the coasts.

Third of all, we are pretty smart people, too.

And, stuff does go on in Iowa.  And it's safe, too.

I'm not saying Iowans are better than anyone, becuase all the parts of the U.S. are important.

And maybe people should think before they post, since I was a little offended by your remark, britneymahboy.
meh

Tupin

Quote from: red7js on January 25, 2008, 03:33:32 PM
Anyway, Customrobo13 on the West Coast, Juni on the East Coast... well, Illinois isn't really a coast, so bluaki on the true East Coast... or would that be the Gulf? Arrgh! >:{

Iowa's just as good as the coasts!  Heh, lose Iowa, lose a lot of the corn exports, ethanol exports and who knows what else, which wouldn't be good for the U.S. economy (and what about much of the cheaper, safer corn grown here???).

Second of all, we are just as stylish and good looking as the people on the coasts.

I'm not saying Iowans are better than anyone, becuase all the parts of the U.S. are important.

And maybe people should think before they post, since I was a little offended by your remark, britneymahboy.
I haven't seen one Ethanol fuel station here in Missouri. :-\

They just add some to gas.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 25, 2008, 03:36:50 PM

Wisconsin is the best because it's most likely the BIGGEST maker of dairy products.

And who could live without dairy products? :D

The Seventh

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 25, 2008, 03:36:50 PM

Actually, they always add it to gas.

Pure ethanol is too corrosive and doesn't contain enough energy to be used on it's own.  In fact, it lowers mileage, despite being MUCH cleaner.

They either put it in E85 (the notorious blend of 85 percent ethanol and 15 percent gas), and cars using E85 reqire special modifcations to use it without corroding insanely fast...
OR
The less well known E10 (only 10 percent ethanol and 90 percent gas, which oddly only 1 type of gas at a local gas station has, being the silver blend, which has the median octane level.  Of course, having most of the ethanol not needing to be shipped very far, if any at all needing to be shipped very far at all, reduces the price of the what used to be the most expensive gas, making it be the most inexpensive, so we use that to fill up the car.
Quote from: Shujinco on January 25, 2008, 03:40:35 PM

Wisconsin is the best because it's most likely the BIGGEST maker of dairy products.

And who could live without dairy products? :D
Did you read what I said?  Also, do dairy products allow us to have cheaper, cleaner fuel?
Just saying, maybe Wisconsin isn't the best... just like no state's the best.

I hope no one else makes any "smart" remarks like shujinco just did...
meh

HoganM

Silver, JMV, Co-Z, and for some reason Slimkirby. I know what most of them look like though.

Silverhawk79

Let's try to stay off the gas thing, or take it to another thread.

The Seventh

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 25, 2008, 04:19:26 PM
Let's try to stay off the gas thing, or take it to another thread.
Good idea.  To think it arose from an arguament about what area of the country was better...

:-X which I never intended, either.
meh

Chain Chompesque

What's wrong with "y'all"? It's people who felt that words like that are subpar... they are the reason I was placed in Special Education for speech therapy, because my accent and dialect were "unsuitable for a learning environment". :(

If you live in Texas, I think you should be allowed to say it...Heh heh.

And for you "The coast is for losers" person... The coast is toast! Or so the King of Town says.
To be seen, stand up. To be heard, speak up. To be appreciated, shut up.
Also, you can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Join the Mushroom Kingdom wars!

Join the Pikmin wars!

Dumple Land! <-Click this one.
Labor! I said labor, dang it!
Time for transport!

clompy

idk if he has an account here on NSF, but i wouldn't mind hanging out with squirtlejazz. we'd talk about band and stuff...

Ashei

triforceman becuz he is teh superr kewl >w<